logo

REGUS GROUP, MARK DIXON, HQ,
GLOBAL CONSUMER FRAUD
3. (43 mins ago)
Topix.com
Topix is gathering user's personal data, in conjunction with the NSA, to use it to, "spy on citizens, profile them and invasion of privacy
4. (52 mins ago)
CANT CANCEL MY ORDER

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Att.net, st.louis, Missouri Complaints & Reviews - can't find on enternet at address

Att.net Contacts & Informations

Att.net

Posted:    john l carter

can't find on enternet at address

at&t
st.louis, Missouri
att.net
to receive my rewards the e-mail address getmyrewards.att.net send me to another web site. "complaints"
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jul, 2009 by   john l carter 0 Votes
yahoo att.net
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   overa norman 0 Votes
my e mail address is not working at all please help me. overanorman@att.net thanks .
 12th of Aug, 2009 by   jhowland +1 Votes
ATT screwed me out of $50. I responded to a promo to receive $100 + a free Wireless Gateway if I switched ISP's. However, when I pulled up the getmyrewards site the refund was for $50. I went through the prompts and at the end was a phone number if I had questions. When I called the CSR told me when I continued through the steps that constituted acceptance of the $50 so I was SOL. What really PO's me is that I'm also an ATT stockholder (for now). Anyway, be very sceptical of these promos you receive from ATT.
 22nd of Aug, 2009 by   Linda Few +1 Votes
The letter in the mail directed me to this site for my rewards, but guess what! I get the complaint department. I have had nothing but problems since I started this ordeal with a promotion call telling me that I would get all three, internet, phone and satalite for $100 a month. My Dish is seperate from the phone and internet, and it took me three tries for internet. WHERE'S MY REWARD!!! I will be calling the number in my letter and I do have a few words for this offer.

Unsatisfied Customer!
 23rd of Aug, 2009 by   Vickie Pickard 0 Votes
I also am supposed to get a $50.00 reward but can't get to the right site.

Disappointed
Vickie Pickard
 24th of Aug, 2009 by   T. Caddo 0 Votes
Got a real complaint for ya...called on June 19th for phone and internet. 4 phone calls and 3 weeks later, we get the phone. 13 phone calls and 2 months later, we get internet. 3 more phone calls and 2 days later, we receive our FIRST MONTH'S BILL!!! Yep, and still none of the phone features we ordered! We had to call one more time and wait another day or so for that. Now I get a "reward" that takes us to a complaint page? Yeah, bet they're going to be sorry for that screwup!
 24th of Aug, 2009 by   squeakers 0 Votes
I was able to get to the website once before, just to see what was going on, but now I get the "Complaint Dept." I just receieved a notice in the mail, that I would be getting my reward, but instead I got this site. Where do you go to get the rewards?. Hopefully AT&T will post another website.
 25th of Aug, 2009 by   Dingest 0 Votes
I was directed to this site for my reward of
$150 for signing up for Internet and U-Verse services. All I got is this complain page and nowhere to login as the letter directed. Where is the reward info?????
 26th of Aug, 2009 by   pjwiggi 0 Votes
well, guess I am another SUCKER in this scam for "bundling"!!! I got same letter and was directed to this site. My satelitte bill is seperate also, ands first month was 80.00 dollars!! Next month maybe the same also if I don't get their rebate in time! Hate the satelitte!!! Sure you get more channels but they are infomercials!!! The discount is only going to add up to about $20. I don't think it is worth all the hassle. Will not resign back up!!pjwiggi@bellsouth.net
 27th of Aug, 2009 by   justice45 0 Votes
why am i on this page????i want my reward they keep promising me!!!how do i get to that???
 2nd of Sep, 2009 by   Anita Johnson 0 Votes
AT&T is a complete rip-off.
They offer a bundle deal but get seperate bills.
I waited over a month for the full service.
We all need to get together on this " FALSE ADVERTISING".
 18th of May, 2012 by   Judge Bill +1 Votes
We have UVERSE Service and to is about the worst service you can get. ATT has replaced our router three times and our DVR twice, now the 4th router is going out for 15 mins and stays on maybe an hour. Of course when the router goes out the TV, internet and home phone is out. I think they owe me $250.00 on my June bill. LOL that will never happen. Mr. Dean Edington
 18th of May, 2012 by   Judge Bill 0 Votes