logo

Igor and Kasbar are scammers
IGOR aka KASBAR is a Ripper
2. (20 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE
3. (22 mins ago)
Fraud Company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

AT&T Uverse, Houston, Texas Complaints & Reviews - HORRIBLE customer service - answers

AT&T Uverse Contacts & Informations

AT&T Uverse

Posted: 2012-09-13 by    Upset in Houston

HORRIBLE customer service - answers

AT&T
Houston, Texas
This all started Sunday morning (opening weekend of the NFL) when our cable and internet went out. Called AT&T and ran some tests. Could not fix the problem, so a technican came to the house on Monday. On Monday, the cable and internet was restored (not by the tech (by a temp fix outside from a different tech-which we found out later)). Come Tuesday, no internet or cable again. Called to tech and told him it was out again. He said he would run some test and get back to us or stop by. Never heard anything. Finally, got on the phone Wednesday morning to complain. And I was informed that I had to be home so they could run some tests. Basically to tell them what color the box was...its green...like it was Sunday. But was told that wasn't good enough. I told them I just needed a tech back out to the house. And was informed that they can not just send someone out, I had to tell them what the color was before they could send someone out. I told them that I would be home at 5:00 so they would call at that time. They called at 3:55...and had to go thru customer service again. And start over. Finally when I arrived home I got new information (that AT&T was aware of the whole time) that the line was cut by our neighbor and AT&T has been out Monday and Tuesday. AT&T has taken full responsibility for the issue and our neighbor has had his services restored since Monday. I have been informed by my neighbor that our line is still down because it is a fiber optic line. It is now Thursday, and my line is still not fixed. I have called three times today and have gotten the same response from customer service. Someone has to be at the house in order for them to come out. Or AT&T needs to send an inside tech in before an outside tech can be dispatched. My neighbor is home, why do I need to be home, its in his yard. Fix the issue. I am completely unsatisfied with the way AT&T is handling this issue. This should have been resolved and fixed on Monday. It is completely unacceptable to still have no internet and cable for 5 days, and no answers of when it will be fixed.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Web of Deceit - Internet Fraud