Posted: 2015-08-21 by

Unhappy customer

Grand Rapids, United States
Every since I have signed up with at&t in july 2015, I have been lied with every phone call. My pricing has changed 3 times in a month. Your company should be upfront and hones with customers who are new or changing their plans then maybe customers would not be so frustated and irritated. Each time I've talked to a floor manager/supervisors they have been rude and non helpful. I have been waiting for 2 weeks for someone to call me back about the customer service i have been receiving and the only call i've received is about a survey. If this does not get better soon, i'm going back to my former tv provider.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful?

30th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

AT&T - Multiple Problems

My home phone bill was at least $60 a month. We hardly used it. If we wanted to call long distant they charge us $10 plus the call per minute. I call them in February 2011. I wanted to know why the bill was so high. My cell phone is cheaper and, I use it to call long distance all the time. They was suppose to switch me to $28 a month. I did not get a bill for two months so, I called them. They had switch the billing to online. They said, we owe $138 for two months. We paid the bill. The Rep told me they would make changes again and, they did the same thing again. I called around June 2 and told them to disonnect our service. We went ahead and paid $95.25 per their rep. Half was suppose to be for the month of June and, we did not use it. I switch to another service. I just received another bill today for $75.65. was on hold for about ten minutes. The Rep came on and said our service was not disconnected. She put me on hold for at least 25 minutes and, I finally hung up. I tried to call back and, I told the guy please don't put me on hold and, he did. I have tried to talk to a manager. I dont like being lied to by AT&T. They would have kept me as a Customer if they would have lowered the bill just a little. No one I know who lives here bill is this high.

AT&T Logo AT&T