logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
unitedgenericpharmacy.com
Seller is dishonest and you will get nothing from them
2. (12 mins ago)
Rakhi World Wide
Rakhi Delivery Order
3. (16 mins ago)
Lifecell
return policy
4. (47 mins ago)
oberon games
cant reintall game and play
5. (48 mins ago)
Express Credit Auto
Awful experience

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

AT&T U-Verse visa gift card, Michigan Complaints & Reviews - What is this card ?It is not from reward center.

AT&T U-Verse visa gift card Contacts & Informations

AT&T U-Verse visa gift card

Posted:    Dave

What is this card ?It is not from reward center.

AT&T U-Verse
Michigan
I changed my internet and TV from Comcast to AT&T U-verse.
Finally I got $100 cash back by check and $100 debit card from ATT reward center.It is OK.
After that I received another $100 debit card.
It is wired.This is from AT&T Services, Inc. and this card agreement says they charge Card-On File Fee per month $5.00 and Administrative Fee to Close Account and Transfer Funds $10.00, Lost or Stolen Card $10.00 .
I do not know why I get this card and I am not willing to use this card.
Their website is myattgiftcard.com <-Why it doesnot include att domain??
Does anyone get debit card from AT&T Services, Inc...
Comments United States Internet Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Nov, 2008 by   Lorraine Engelhart 0 Votes
Trying to activate rewards Visa card & automated voice won't take it Can someone help? I'm thoroughly fed up
 22nd of Nov, 2008 by   felixgarcia 0 Votes
can't get card to relesae cash...
 29th of Nov, 2008 by   America Bible 0 Votes
I do not have a complaint but a question?

First thank you for the gift card.
I have used the card and simply would like to know how to check for balance.
There is a minute amount balance; how do I access that information?
The telephone number on the card is not readable.
 27th of Dec, 2008 by   mrscullen 0 Votes
for the card. you have to use it as credit. to check the balance you can call the reward center and they can tell you. as for the the fees, if the card expires with money on it 5 a month will be taken off until it's gone, that' s it there are no other fees
 4th of Apr, 2009 by   Tiresias 0 Votes
Yes. I have yet to recieve my card. I previously had been with ATT in Michigan and then didn't send one then, either. The attorneys general of California and Michigan really need to get after ATT.
 29th of Jun, 2009 by   Luisa Carolina 0 Votes
Trying to activate this card, is an odissey, the supposed customer service phone only gives you 2 options and it's no help.
I've tried the phone and the website and they both tell me it's too many numbers for the card number...this is so frustrating. Next time, I'll take a check.
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   courtyardman 0 Votes
This si one of the biggest ripoffs ever for AT&T. The card worked once for me for under $10.00. Now it will not work at all anywhere I try. I want to call the number on the card but must pay for them to tell me why the card does not work. I tried to find about the balance; I have to join their club and pay. This is criminal.

I have turned the information over to our local new media and the State Attornety General Office. I also gave it to the U S Postal Inspector since it came to the mail and is fraud.

Go ahead, AT&T; make my day!
 1st of Dec, 2009 by   Floyd Wuellner 0 Votes
I have activated a $100 debit card. I tried to use it. The card came up on the computer as inactive. The automated phone service says it is active. There is no way to talk to a human on this automated service. This is annoying. Thanks for the $100 but how do I get a human to ask a question?

Cheapest Overnight Shipping in 2010