logo

Posted:    Customer XYZ

Unacceptable Services

AT&T
Connecticut
We signed up for AT&T U-Verse in April 2009, we have had nothing but headaches since. The service is inconsistent, freezing during the best play of the game or the climax of the movie, not to mention that while the TV service is frozen, the internet does not work, not does the telephone. That's right, if you are on a call it is dropped, writing an e-mail or blog, and it's lost! This is beyond just an annoyance, it is actually a safety concern... we have no phone service if AT&T freezes! Sometimes its only a 10 second freeze, but today we had a 45 minute freeze. Typically all services freeze 10 times per hour.

We have contacted technical support, have had multiple service men out to "fix" the problem. The service men have all tried something, changing a cable, adjusting the fittings, resetting the modem, etc, and they leave claiming the problem is resolved. Not ten minutes after the service man has left, the problem ALWAYS returns!

I have spent countless hours on the phone with tech support, they agree there is a problem with our service being disrupted, however the problem is not getting resolved. Tonight, I spoke with tech support after a service tech was at my house for 2 hours this afternoon. When the initial contact was unable to help, I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was frustrated and certainly let him know my frustration, and he said, "I can disconnect this call right now." I told him that I hoped the call was being recorded. Customer service has done nothing to compensate for our lack of service. Paying $160 per month for service that is not being provided is unacceptable.

AT&T should be ashamed of their services and of the lack of customer service from those who answer phones at AT&T.
Comments United States Satellite & Cable TV
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Dec, 2010 by   annamarie89 0 Votes
I hate at&t so fucking bad i cant believe i used to always think they were the best company out there but hell no they just been added to my list as the #1 fucken worst company ever!!! It's so sad to say it but even Clear and Cricket are on top of that. Whats going on At&T??? What you need to do is fire all those stupid people giving false information and get some real people to work for you.. Even the managers are Pathetic not even they know what the hell is going on...I am so disappointed and i hope you motherfuckers go out of business cause starting today i am spreading the word about at&t .. Im going to post an Ad everywhere u possibly can look...im gonna pray yall go out of business cause yall suck big time!!! I want my fucken refund back NOW!!!

Land Register Too Open To Scam