logo

Very Poor Service

805 Prince Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
Phone: 336-662-2538
I have had cell phone service with AT&T for a couple of years. In this time, I have never been able to make or receive calls on my phone on a consistent basis. I know part of the issue is the house itself. It is somewhat of a dead zone, for AT&T that is. Other friends, family and people in general CAN make and receive calls without a problem. Specifically Sprint and T-Mobile are two services that get reception regardless of the quality of phone that they are using.

If I want to talk on the phone without fear of the call dropping or not even going through, then I have to leave the house, go through the garage and down the driveway and sometimes into the street in order to TALK.

The LG Xenon has been removed from the market after being out less than a year, and AT&T wants to replace mine with a REFURBISHED Xenon. Okay, the phone didn't work when it was new and you want to replace it with one that has known issues. I said no, so they sent me a Samsung Sunburst, that did allow me to hear other people but they couldn't hear me. It would also redo my settings, without being told to do so. But ultimately what my complaint about is the fact that AT&T finally replaced my phone with a product that would probably have worked, I can't know for sure, because they did not send the back to the phone, a battery, or a battery charger. When I contacted them, they told me I wasn't eligible for the complete phone, if I wanted a complete phone, then I would have to take the REFURBISHED XENON.

I am so disappointed in AT&T. I do not expect anything to happen, after all if they cared about their customers they wouldn't have treated me this way. I just wanted someone else to know how shabbily they treat people who have no platform.
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jul, 2011 by   William Reed 0 Votes
I, too have found that AT&T has very poor service. They will lie to you. My cell phone family plan had up to 5 lines available. When I went to add a fourth line, I was told that I had to upgrade to the next higher plan. I talked to several AT&T representatives and, was told that this was a limitation of their system. When I would access my account online, there it was in black & white, I had up to 5 lines available. Checked with other cell phone carriers, and they don't even provide service in my area. If it was just me, I'd dump my service, but since my family relies on this, I will have to keep it for now. I feel that the consumers are being ripped off by phone companies. The monthly charges are too high for the coverage and customer service that you receive.

Do Gas Saving Devices Work?

Latest Groups