logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
My Supernova.com
promises not carried out, unprofessional
2. (7 mins ago)
hoonartek.com
They took too much money from me
3. (15 mins ago)
Gold Rush 1849
Misleading Job Description-Possible Scam (Be careful!)
4. (37 mins ago)

Latest Questions

ATM Complaints & Reviews - deduction of debit card money

ATM Contacts & Informations

ATM

Posted:    deduction of atm money

deduction of debit card money

To
The ICICI Bank,
Higher official of ATM,
Hyderabad.

I Naveen Madishetty my Ac. No.020101515391. I have already brought to your notice 2 times, complaint no’s are SR111500644 on 7th july and another SR112064583 on 11th july . You have sent me a message the complaint no of SR111500644 in that msg (we are unable to reverse the transaction as it has been fully paid as per our records) so I am not satisfied with your service. I need the total records you have (at what time my trans. is done, how much currency I with drawn, in that how many 100s, 500s, 1000s plzs make it clear) and plz check my trans. Thoroughly in your records.

I need hard copies from your side on this issue because 4600 is not a small amount for me, so plz take a action on it urgently. When I inserted card for mini statement purpose at SR NAGAR ICICI ATM center it replayed sorry unable to process then after inserted a card to withdraw the money it replayed sorry unable to prosess then security gaurd said there is a problem in server go and try in another ATM center then I waited there for 10 min and went off mean while there are 20 member around me all are facing the same problem at that time. Then after I went to ANDHRABANK ATM there it displayed my Account balance is 21Rs/- . Then I went to Lalbanglow ICICI ATM ther is also the same server problem security gaurd is even not allowing any person to go inside the center. After with in the 20min I received a message that you have drawn the 4600Rs/-. How it possible when ATM centers are not working in the city.

Your people(ICICI branch SR Nagar) not giving proper response about this issue they are simply saying we are not having any information here they even not accepting any complaint and they are saying contact customer care. Customer care people are saying that if you need any details i, e records direct contact branch people, where should I contact if response is like this.

If you give the details I asked I can take further action on this issue, i, e I can put up a case in police station or consumer court.

REGARDS,
Naveen. Madishetty
Naveen_madishetty2009@yahoo.com
Contact no :-9885226360
Comments India Savings & Investments
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Nov, 2013 by   ICICI Bank Customer Care 0 Votes
Dear Mr. Madishetty,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon.

Regards,
ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

Grandparent Scams