Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

ATM Complaints & Reviews - deduction of debit card money

ATM Contacts & Informations

ATM

Posted:

deduction of debit card money

To
The ICICI Bank,
Higher official of ATM,
Hyderabad.

I Naveen Madishetty my Ac. No.020101515391. I have already brought to your notice 2 times, complaint no’s are SR111500644 on 7th july and another SR112064583 on 11th july . You have sent me a message the complaint no of SR111500644 in that msg (we are unable to reverse the transaction as it has been fully paid as per our records) so I am not satisfied with your service. I need the total records you have (at what time my trans. is done, how much currency I with drawn, in that how many 100s, 500s, 1000s plzs make it clear) and plz check my trans. Thoroughly in your records.

I need hard copies from your side on this issue because 4600 is not a small amount for me, so plz take a action on it urgently. When I inserted card for mini statement purpose at SR NAGAR ICICI ATM center it replayed sorry unable to process then after inserted a card to withdraw the money it replayed sorry unable to prosess then security gaurd said there is a problem in server go and try in another ATM center then I waited there for 10 min and went off mean while there are 20 member around me all are facing the same problem at that time. Then after I went to ANDHRABANK ATM there it displayed my Account balance is 21Rs/- . Then I went to Lalbanglow ICICI ATM ther is also the same server problem security gaurd is even not allowing any person to go inside the center. After with in the 20min I received a message that you have drawn the 4600Rs/-. How it possible when ATM centers are not working in the city.

Your people(ICICI branch SR Nagar) not giving proper response about this issue they are simply saying we are not having any information here they even not accepting any complaint and they are saying contact customer care. Customer care people are saying that if you need any details i, e records direct contact branch people, where should I contact if response is like this.

If you give the details I asked I can take further action on this issue, i, e I can put up a case in police station or consumer court.

REGARDS,
Naveen. Madishetty
Naveen_madishetty2009@yahoo.com
Contact no :-9885226360
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Savings & Investments
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

ATM - ATM is not working!
India

ATM Card is not working, I could not withdraw the money from all the ATM's of Rajnandgaon City (Chhattisgarh State), and finally I went to Bank and got the money by standing in que.

They having serious problems with service!
 13th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

ATM - trasfored money
www.sbi.com

maine sbi bank ke atm se 40000/- widrow kare the.
atm se rupees widroe hote woqt lighte off ho gayi. jiske wajah se mere 17000/- atme main hi rah gaye. bank main iski complent kari lekin koi fayda nahin hua.woh kabhi kahte hai ki mil jayenge kabhi kahte hain ki nahin milenge.aap hi batayen ki main kya karoon
 15th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

ATM - ATM maintance charges
SBI
India

THE SBI is charching Rs. 100/ as ATM maintance charges, this is done in certain cases and rest are left out, in my a/c since last three years the have been regularly deducting it. In some a/s of same categary no charges have been deducted.
 16th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

ATM - security
India

I am a custemer of your bank. before some days i gone to your atm at 1 pm. your one of security guard mis bihave to me. his name is prakash ratha. I need some help to withdraw . so i try to braking his sleep.but he is tel me if you not know withdraw why you come here, do, nt west my time & getout. atm address is bajrakabati road
cuttack
this atm is attach with bank
 28th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

ATM - unable get cash from ATM
punjob national bank
India

I have PNB atm . My A/c no is 3914001500024618 .But i am unable to get cash from Atm.But we can check balence from same atm.I have already contact customare care.they did not resolve the problem.

NAME: BHANU PRATAP SINGH
AC NO: 3914001500024618
BRANCH NAME KNIT SULTANPUR UP
 29th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes

ATM - i lost my atm card
State Bank of India
India

I have saving bank account in SBI branch of Kottarakkara in Kollam district, Kerala state. My account no.20033057018. I have lost my ATM card, please lock my ATM card. This is my mobile no . 9440878393
 30th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes

Regions
Ross clark circle
Dothan
Alabama

The Regions bank Atm took my damn money and didn't give it back or deposit it into my account, I think it is crap that they don't have a number to call to get a hold of someone to talk about this. It's is obviously a problem and needs to be taken care of and they have nothing to help you out with it.
 6th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
Dear Mr. Madishetty,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon.

Regards,
ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

Contact Us