logo

Posted:    vergie

items delivery

Vergie Saniel
Philippines
On Fri, 5/28/10, Atlanticexpresscargo Alantic <atlanticexpressandcargo@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Atlanticexpresscargo Alantic <atlanticexpressandcargo@yahoo.com>
Subject: HELLO CUSTOMER
To: vergie_saniel@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, 28 May, 2010, 2:50 PM

CUSTOMER LINE +60169653728

ATTN: MISS VERGIE D. SANIEL

Order Number: APCE:57654328778
Ref No: ATLANTIC EXPRESS AND CARGO:2867006/400

We have received and read through your email.MADAM your parcel is in Malaysia Custom. The Custom has hold the parcel due to some local registration charges, the allowed any package and they have to charge for the clearance tax before they can release the parcel. We have tried to contact you these morning by calling and calling but we can't get through, We hope that MADAM could provide your contact to us so that we can contact you when needed.

We advise you MADAM should made the payment for the clearance tax the sum [350USD] only so as to enable us to get the parcel out from the Custom and send it to you MADAM without any delay as the parcel cannot be pending long at the Custom because of the valuable things inside. There is nothing to do with PHILIPPINES courier services, our service is international and nationwide door to door express delivery service to you MADAM.

The following is our accounts officer details:

Accounts officer's western union name: MR JOHN IKECHUKWU ONONOGBO.
Address kuala lumpur malaysia. :

As soon as you have make the payment you are advice to forward the payment slip to us for our record. If MADAM should have any enquiry please do not hesitate to call the customer help line.we deliever by 11;30am our time here tomorow morning after confermation of your payment.please send us your correct mobile number immediately

MR. JOHN IKECHUKWU ONONOGBO
Head, Customer Proposition.
ATLANTIC- Express AND CARGO Mail.
Australia, United Kingdom, Us, Asia & Africa.
Comments Philippines Tax Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

ATTN: MISS VERGIE D. SANIEL

Order Number: APCE:57654328778
Ref No: ATLANTIC EXPRESS AND CARGO:2867006/400

The following is our accounts officer details:

Accounts officer's western union name: MR JOHN IKECHUKWU ONONOGBO.
Address kuala lumpur malaysia. :

MR. JOHN IKECHUKWU ONONOGBO
Head, Customer Proposition.
ATLANTIC- Express AND CARGO Mail.
Australia, United Kingdom, Us, Asia & Africa.
 19th of Dec, 2010 by   lita_sri +1 Votes
hi mr john, my friend has a package on your cargo..he is complaint because your cargo take expensive charge with his package and he said your cargo being fraud..he is already payment but you asked for more the payment with unclear reason..and your agent can not explain in detail what charge is it..i think you should give good service to customers and can provide proof to their belief that your validity of cargo customers not doubt..thank you
(lita_sri@yahoo.co.id)
 1st of Feb, 2011 by   Rosana George 0 Votes
Just to announce to everyone all over the world, the scamsters are using ATLANTIC EXPRESS and CARGO to extract payments for clearance of parcels from Malaysian customs. Please be very careful about responding to any requests to make payments to clear unsolicited parcels from Malaysian Customs. and be AWARE
 5th of Feb, 2011 by   tirso jakaria 0 Votes
Certain mr Clinton Jones, mr Smith Jones and mr Leonard Ikenna Asinike are the group scammer. They pretend to court somebody, make love and they poor afterwards.please readers, be careful of this scammer group.
 27th of Apr, 2011 by   tantysutia 0 Votes
Dear Sir,
My name is Tanty from Indonesia, I have a package from Londod on your service, but today i got a phone call from the malaysian atlantic express, Mr. FRANK WILFRED
Head, Customer Propositions
saying that the package was detained by your company / customs, im not sure, because it has a cash money in it and i have to pay US$2430 for the settlement fee. would you please check and convince me that my precious package is in your hand and to whom should I pay for the fee.
the package is from Mr. (dr.) Barry Ricky - London, addressed to Tanty Sutia-Indonesia, code on the sender column shown AEAC/00/1900/08 sent on 4/25/2011. please advice. i attach the receipt of the cargo.
Thank you for your concern and look forward for your information. pls call me at +62 82116605396 or +62 81394600879 / tantysutia@yahoo.com / fiscalagusti@gmail.com.

Best regards
Tanty Sutia.
 28th of Apr, 2011 by   Ismail Abd Salam 0 Votes
Dear Sir
My name Ismail from Peneng Island, i have a parcel from UK on your service, last time i chek from Mr Isacc Rusell Paul got some thing wrong. he ask me bank in the money to personal account at CIMB bank. he said can paid half first then the parcel can deliverd to me. but after i paid Rm 600 to her account, his call me then told the parcel cant sent to me coz menagment not allowed. i refer to my friend and his call to customer service. when he ask about the company and weight the parcel Mr isacc said the weight is 9.025 kg only that meant my parcel loss 6kg and never give the address . pleass chek back my parcel and told the truth where is my parcel now, and i do want paid to personal account. give me the company account for the transaction.
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   Ratna Sastika 0 Votes
AWARE to The scamers. In this case, the consignor of packaging/parcel (maybe he/she is ur close friend on online) is apart of scamers. They joining in scaming mafia. He or she entering your life smothly as you believe and so care of him/her. So that you will do anything, include when he/she ask you send money to pay a tax and charges of the parcel/packaging. Remember, the consignor/sender of parcel or packing is apart of scamers. Here sample of email from scamers that I got.

ATLANTIC EXPRESS AND CARGO COMPANY

INVOICE GENERATED FOR SERVICES
Invoice Date: 05/08/2011
Invoice No.: AEAC/00/1900/08
Due Date: 08 /08/2011

Dear,
MRS RATNA SASTIKA
This is a notice that an invoice has been generated on 29/07/2011.
Invoice Description:
Special luggage consignment - local handling and delivery charges.
Consignor: MR, BROWN KELVIN
beneficiary: RATNA SASTIKA

WE HEREBY TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR LUGGAGE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY ARRIVED AT A TRANSIT POINT MALAYSIA
Charges Details:With honor and respect we wrote towards the consignment sent by MR BROWN KELVIN .has arrive successfully at the transit point Malaysia, But due to the nature and weight of the consignment, the rule of the country that all inter country goods encore a tax and
clearance, your consignment encore($170USD ) for tax charges and ($450USD) for clearance charges all accumulated
to ($620 USD). six hundred and twenty US dollar

This must Be paid by Western Union Money transfer.
You can make the payment into the Information below.
Name :PHILIP CARLOS
CITY: KUALA LUMPUR
COUNTRY: MALAYSIA

send the payment information: Name and MTCN control number as prove of payment
Once the payment is made, the head office will confirm and and give a directive to deliver your items to your address., The delivery officers are waiting to deliver to you.

We are glad to service you better
Management.
+60132986547
for any information and inquire please contact us via: E-mail: cargoatlantic@rocketmail.com

Overseas Worldwide Shipping Co
© 2009 Copyright © Overseas Worldwide Shipping Co. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy To learn more about how we use your
information, see our Privacy Policy

BE CAREFUL!!!
 12th of Aug, 2011 by   Marly T. pauya 0 Votes
good day! i received an email from your office .. that my package was hold coz of some requirements i need to comply .. the said certificate and tax clearance which is amounted ali in all 3500 usd.. now im trying to provide that amount in order to cope up the said days given.. and im very pressured coz its a big amount too.. hope that my parcel wil be safety. and im expecting a good service from you rcompany regarding these matters.. im very much willing to pay that amount coz its compulsory and prove that im using the said amount for the assistance of my family and kids.. as of present hard for me to send right away the payment .. and im trying to ask favor til end of month.. but . as your comapny said it wil be freeze buy the malaysian govt. .. I'm begging that this things really important for our kids send by my husband..hoping your kind and consideration... and i talked to yuor pfficer today that i will try to send by monday.. and what will happen if i have delayed payment? still i can claim my package? very upset of the short days given to me.. and b4 im asking to wait until end of month.. but.. hope your compamy will give me chances to comply it.. until the day i promised..expecting a consideration from company.. thank you so much .. an MORE power! god bless..
 10th of Sep, 2011 by   yrashid 0 Votes
hello everyone
i was duped into believing a person might be falled in love with me on the net. He claimed to be Mr. Alex Jason from London and currently working in the O&G company by the name of Blackpool. He sent me an air way bill from AEAC said to contain gifts plus USD nots totalling 100k. The local Malaysian rep lady named Ms. LLiisa Wong requested me to bank in RM 1, 8OO for clearance fee, RM 3, 600 for insurance fee and lastly asked me to arrange USD9, 800 for a "Anti Money Laundering Act Certificate" for me to clear my package. I was so nervous because she said something on money laundering but now I realizes that I was being duped will a very structured scams like this. PLEASE BE AWARE OF ANYTHING RELATES TO ATLANTIC EXPRESS AND CARGO OR XPRESS COURIER SERVICE COMPANY. I lost RM 5400 to this scam and luckily I was not drawn into paying the USD9800. Thank God the Al-Mighty.
 4th of Apr, 2012 by   His Royal Highness 0 Votes
All the comments here nonsense cause their is real and existing Atlantic Express And Cargo, why you guy contact them to confirm first just writing comments here don't you know all this is effecting the real company be wise people, i dont know why he owner of site should allow this kind of people to write here what about you pay money before you can post a comment can you be able to come up here and talk nonsense, I will advice the owner of this site to delete all this and be checking very we and have good evidence before allowing such things again.
 8th of Jun, 2012 by   Elfrida Saragi 0 Votes
To: "Atlantic Express Cargo"

I received a bill / invoice from the atlantic express and cargo, but now I do not know where I have to take the goods. Please help me, information to can receive package sent to me. Where the sender of the package is Mr. Alex Fletcher of Unitet Kingdom (UK) with phone number +447938712088, +44 8719745692, and route no. 0011AB399, Date 1/6/2012, time is 3.35 pm and receive package is Elfrida Saragi from Indonesia (+6281213509363). Here I attach the bill atlantic express and cargo.
I hope the atlantic express and cargo can provide information on me. Thank you.

From
Elfrida Saragi, Indonesia
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   fb friend 0 Votes
hello..i also being fooled by a fb friend from uk...said there was a present n money inside the box...and have to pay usd400...then she ask me to bank in the money in the personal account...all are RM4200.00. On the next day the sender came to malaysia to settle the parcel...and ask me to pay more about Rm1500...i wish i cn get my money back...being fooled really...bustard people...
 15th of Jul, 2012 by   Elisa Taan 0 Votes
Pls check my parcel from Mr. John Glibarth, ref. AEAC/OO/1900/08 which he sent out on July 13 and let me know the delivery to Malaysia.
 1st of Sep, 2012 by   JEAN A. TRONCOSO 0 Votes
TO: MR JOHN IKECHUKWU ONONOGBO,
PLS CHECK MY PACKAGES FROM MR, JOHN WILLIAMS HE WAS SENT LAST AUG. 27, 2012 AND LET ME KNOW THATS IS TRUE. THEY ASK ME ABOUT THE TAX. IF I NOT PAY CANNOT DILEVERED .THAT TRUE PAID THE AMOUNT OF 500USD, PLS REPLY TO THIS EMAIL:;jeantroncoso@yahoo.com.
THANKS
JEAN A.TRONCOSO
TAIWAN
 13th of Oct, 2012 by   NETS 0 Votes
o honey good afternoon how are you doing? i really miss you i hope you had a lovely weekend, , i have turn tears into beautiful joy since you came into my life, my weekend was successful but something is miss because you are not with me here, , but i promise you that one day we will live together forever as husband and wife, matter what any other soul would say, but you make me smile with just your presence here.I didn't have to think twice when I asked you to be my wife partner. I knew that you were the perfect match for me. I don't think that there is any woman better than you out there for me.remember our love grow every day by day keep it mind that your name is always in my heart, may godbless you, , take care

October 2
Adam Wilson
o honey good afternoon, how are you doing? i really miss you so much, , , I wanted to do something simply to show you how proud I am of the love I have for you and that I'm not afraid to announce it to the world. I want the world to know how I love you and how much you mean to me. Every day my love for you grows and it gets stronger and stronger. It's such an overwhelming feeling to be this much in love.
I know I don't tell you everyday, but you are the most beautiful woman I know, both on the inside as well as the outside. Your beauty is so captivating! It's not even possible for me to stop thinking about you even for a minute; you are always on mind. You do something to me... something so indescribable there are no words that I can say that can even give you the slightest clue as to how much I love you. You have truly made me the happiest man on earth, , and no human being will destory our relationship is forever, , take care..

October 4
Adam Wilson
o honey good everning, , i know you have sleep now i wish i will fly to meet you so that we were sleep together, , , , well All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart and for us to be together to never be apart.
No one else in the world could even compare you, You?re perfect and i want raise family with you and you will give me kids like you honey you are so beautiful l love you and we were share happines together .We have so much more then I ever thought we would, I love you more then I thought I ever could.I promise to give you all I have to give, I?ll do anything for you as long as I live.In your eyes I see our present, future, and past, by the way you look at me I know we will last.I hope that one day you will come to realize that very soon we were be together as husband and wife, , i love you always

October 5
Adam Wilson
o Hi honey good evening how are you doing today? i know you may think how did i love you but i didn't see you face t face something came out for me to have strong feeling about you and can i kill myself before you will know that i love you, why not join hand together and see how god will bring us together as one, there's not god will not do aslong you agree with me, i have so much confident to take you as my life partner, this relationship is running through my head and my heart, I keep thinking about you everyday, I want to grow old with you, to achieve life time investment with you as my wife, i have son and you have, what we be think is to take care of they well and building foundation well to they so that if they grow they will live a better life, .have a nice weekend, , remember what god join together no human being will destory it, .take care..

October 8
Adam Wilson
o honey you're always lighting up my heart with the things you do i love how your dress so sexy i wish am there with you so that will took bath together always.I feel so happy just being with you always time here, You will always be the love of my life and always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve.everyday I wake up dreaming of our time together, i never dream that i will see woman like you in my life, i still thank god the way bring us together and i will complete my word very soon, , i love you alwaus, , take care..

October 9
Adam Wilson
o honey good evening how are you doing? Did you know that I tasted heaven? It's true. I tasted heaven the day I know you. And your wishes have sent me flying, dancing on the clouds while the stars sent down some loving light to shine upon us. You are a kind of woman inside and out. You possess the grace of a dove, soaring into a never shock of blue and downy white. And you have all the kindness and love of an angel bathed in heavenly light. That is what you are to me and I will always own a tiny bit of heaven as long as you are part of my life.honey right now i will show you how serious i am about you which i don't have a chance to come to your country i will surprise to show you that i love you so much, , i will buy a gift for you i have told my mother that she will help me tomorrow we will go shopping for you to buy a gift for you, please drop your full name and contact address so that after will come for shopping we will use the address to send the gift to you and also drop your email so that immediate the gift i will send the details to you, take care,

Adam Wilson
o no honey i will come to your country next month

o My Dearest

How are you as well your family?hope all is well. I have sent your package to this delivery company called (ATLANYIC EXPRESS AND CARGO ) and they told me that the package will reach your country in 3 days from today that's on wednesday to friday The company is going to bring all this to you below:
1) i put my new album and One full album of my family for you to see everything about me)
2)Apple lap top computer,
3)One gold wrist watch,
4)Hand Bag
5)Set of Diamond Jewelries,
6)Gold bracelet,
7)Diamond ring & gold ring.
Digital camera song
9) I phone and BlackBerry
10) love flower.
I put 8, 000british pounds inside your BAG, And i want you to use the money and take good care of yourself before i will come down to your country next month 4th November, to get visit you and i will like to do vestment in your country too and settle down with you over there and i want to let you know again that i will travel to Spain tomorrow been on Thursday there's contract government of Spain want me to come and negotiation before i will sign, also will came back on Tuesday or Wednesday, But the ATLANTIC EXPRESS AND CARGO didn't know about the money i input inside the package, so don't let anyone know there's money inside the package,
Honey...here is all the list and the airway bill of your gift, the company will make delivery to your address give me because i gave them your contact information and how to make delivery to you...so the company say you will pay the little local charges in your country like 450dollar or 500dollar that what them told me but them didn't told me how much you will pay that's why i put 8, 000britishpounds inside the package...make sure that you make the payment and let the company deliver your gift to you Immediate.remember the gift is too expensive i spend alot money for that gift plus money i put inside the package
Honey.my flight is taking off at 11:45am UK time, As I am among 4 people that shall be representing my company in Spain" .I can’t stop to think of you even though I know there is a distance and ocean that separated us now but my mind shall continue to stretch till it get to be with you over there in your country, here is my number you will use to contact me, , , , +447752997565, , u can sms me on this number, , , , and call on this number, , , +448719742237, , i love you with all my heart, take care,
 AIR WAYBILL for COROL FOR YOUR PACKAG (3).jpg

Thursday
Adam Wilson
o honey good afternoon i reall miss you so much, , don't worry the company will deliver the package for you remember that company say you will pay tax once they reach your country
o i buy the gift because you are only my happiness

23 hours ago
Nene Wilson
o hon the cargo said that i have to pay 450 dollar. how can i pay i have no dollar here.i'm working here enough for food only.here is the phone number from cargo contact her +60163945978

17 hours ago
Adam Wilson
o please don't make me angry after i send expensive gift to you and plus 8000pounds you are give me the company to do what, all the money i put there is for what, , to honestly am not happy with you, , once make payment let know, , don't send message to me unless your message is that you have make the payment, , take care

11 hours ago

2 hours ago
o is ok
o now am use god there's no problem is my gift them will return it back

6 minutes ago
Nene Wilson
o i thought u r real person.i'm waisting my time to you.please stop making many victims.i know already i search the company i read some comments.i know u have send a package to sharagi if i'm not mistaken shes from indonesia you are part of scammers.the number that u used in calling is same what she write. how could you do this to me.
TAKE NOTE THIS IS SCAM.I ALMOST IN LOVE IN MY FACEBOOK BUT SAD TO SAY HE S SCAMMER HE PUT HIS ADD FROM UK LONDON. THANKS GOD FOR SAVING ME.I DIDNT PAY THE TAX IN THE PACKAGE.

3 minutes ago
 13th of Oct, 2012 by   ne2 0 Votes
+447938712088 TAKE NOTE THIS NUMBER IS USED ALSO WHILE CALLING TO ME THAT'S WHY I CONFIRMED MY SELF THAT ADAM WILSON IN FACEBOOK IS PART OF SCAMMER BECAUSE I SAW THE COMMENTS OF SARAGI HERE.I COPY PASTE OUR CONVERSATION SO THAT THEY CANNOT SEND THAT AGAIN TO OTHER GIRLS.
 17th of Feb, 2013 by   kristetarsd 0 Votes
hi can you please advice where is the office of atlantic cargo express courier here in dubai-uae. thank you...
 20th of Feb, 2013 by   Crisles 0 Votes
Dear Madam,

Thanks for your e-mail but
Sorry to tell you that I'm not going to pay anything. I am not a fool person to send a money with you amounting usd 999.00 do you that for the amount your
AskiÑg to me I can buy my own laptop and iphone as per the package item, I don't care if there is a money inside of it..or else you can return to the person who sent it to you :)

I alreaÐy search your company prÓfile and I founÐ a site telling a lot of experience about you guys

Guy§ if your giving informat
Ion about ur company pls make sure that there is nÓ different infÓrmatÍÓn Ànd makÉ sure the time different when it was been travel send and time you received it in your area LÓL

Thanks to the people who put a lots of complaint about your company. I almost to belived you guys very good scammer :-)

To let you know guys I have a family also working in the custom and I know what is the real procedure of holdng the cargo :) if its really need to paye for it...I should payee that here in my custom whereever I am to make sure that I'm really receiving the package item in the good condition :) sorry again guys hope no more victim...I know there still some people that easy to believe for the nice wording your doing it :) but sorry its not me guys :)...thanks to my god :)...
------- ---------
On Mon, Feb18, 013 5:17
AM PT ATLANTIC CARGO EXPRESS wrote:

>PAYMENT INFORMATION...
>ATLANTIC CARGO EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE,
>No.68 Jalan SS11/5, 62500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
>Tel:+60146481483
>Tel:+60109034905
>Fax:+44070318209
>18/2/2013
>Tracking Number: AT52045583297
>Att Madam Emily Pereda
> Further to our correspondence. To expedite the process of releasing your package please go to post office and make the payment through Western Union Money Transfer with the name and information appear below due to time frame so that your parcel will be delivered to you as soon as possible.
>WESTERN UNION.
>Name:Kharulnizam Bin Talib
>Address: No 1 Jalan Menara Gading 1, Taman Connaught 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
>Immediately after payment is done, Immediately after payment is done, Get back to us on email with the information of payment.
>1. Name of the person that Deposited the money in Western Union: (first name and last name)
>2. Address:
>3. Amount sent:
>4. Mtcn Number:
>Conclusion: As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately within few hours to your designated address. Yellow tag will be placed on your parcel so no arm of Government will stop your parcel again, your parcel will be delivered to you successful and in good condition. I also wish to let you know that your parcel is still very much OK. The expected time of delivery will be sent to you after confirming your payment.
>For more inquire:
>Best Regards.
>Miss Kharulnizam, /MD Mrs Nadiana
>South East Asia Regional Co-ordinator
>ATLANTIC CARGO EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE, MALAYSIA.
N
 20th of Feb, 2013 by   Crisles 0 Votes
please be aware of the people you have meet in the social networking especially people in LONDON...may be they just use that place but the real this people is in MALAYSIA only...once the CARGO ask for money BECAREFUL...hence this is SCAMMER procedure ONLY, lets not believe them...because if OUR CARGO HAS A PROBLEM IT SHOULD BE A PROBLEM first thing on LONDON Custom itself...NOW IF the CARGO/PACKAGE HAS a CUSTOM payment if ever the payment SHOULD BE IN LAST DESTINATION when you can see the cargo/package already and the cargo is also in a good condition...because custom itself will ask you to open the CARGO/PACKAGE for them to make it sure that what ever is inside of that package if is allowed or not allowed...hope that all of us not to believe in NICE AND SWEET MESSAGE from this PLAYING PEOPLE/SCAMMER PEOPLE...because we all work for ourself in a good way not on the bad way. HENCE PLEASE DONT WASTE OUR MONEY TO THEM...GODBLESS ALL!!!
 15th of Apr, 2013 by   Lady Viva 8100 0 Votes
Last few days someone i just knew said he is sending valuable items to me that is including cash 25, 000 pounds. I believed this a scam because i have the same experienced before from different courier company. The man said i should received the items in 4 days time and it expected whats going to happen.

Gift Card Savings And Useful Consumer Tips