logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
samtogshop.com
Rude seller and I got wrong order from them
2. (12 mins ago)
kievapts.com
Bad apartment and better don’t deal with them
3. (1 hr 9 mins ago)
Concept vacation club
misleading advertising and no discount at all
4. (1 hr 21 mins ago)

6714 S. Westnedge Ave
Portage, Michigan
Phone: 269-329-1372
aspendent.com
This is copy of an email I sent to Aspen Dental.

my husband went to Aspen Dental to get his dentures because when I called and got a price, I was told a set of dentures was $199.00 to $1, 300.00. The $1, 300.00 sounded reasonable because when I priced them last year at Denture Center their price was $1, 500.00. My husband had gotten his last set there. So if your best set was $1, 300.00 then I thought we would try your company. With our insurance our co-pay should have been less than $500.00.

Then my husband comes home and says the teeth cost $2, 763.00. He told them that was too much so they added coupons to get it down. But our share was $916.00. This is $400 or $500 more than it should have been.

When I called to complain I talked to someone that said they would listen to the phone call because they would want to honor what they had told a customer. I don't have who I talked to because I have a new email provider and lost all my emails. I received an email from her that the customer service supervisor had listened to the call and that I was told the price was for each plate, not the set. But I was told it was for a set of dentures. I asked if I could hear the call and she said she did not know if technology would allow that and I never heard back.

I have called back a couple of other times and requested a price for a set of dentures and was told $199.00 to $1, 400.00. One of the times was on July 13, between 2:00 and 3:00. If you call the toll free number (800)277-3633 and ask for a price for a set of dentures, you will also be told what I was.

I don't know if my phone call was was really listened to because they said the operator said the price was for each plate. But nothing was said about the price being for each plate, because I never would have scheduled an appointment. I would like someone to listen to the call and also hear if it possible.

I would like to have the $400 or so that I was overcharged put back on my flex spending account. This was money I had alloted for my own dental work and medical expenses for the rest of the year.

I fell like this is a scam to get people into your office. Why would people come there when you chage double what someone else does. If I can't get my refund, the $400.00 you have taken from me is buying you a lot more than that in bad publicity. Everyone I know will hear my horror story of dealing with your company. That's if they already haven't.
Comments United States Dental Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Oct, 2009 by   vzesmarl 0 Votes
My experience with aspen dental is awful. told every thing is covered except sedation for surgury which was paid up front. they then applied that to marked up copays whick is wrong. then get a 2, 000 dollar bill. they say it is not covered. spoke to insurance and they said it is and aspen has to bill them. then aspen says the dental is not covered until medical pays which they will not bill but they want their money.. not happy feel scammed.especially since I have 2 insurance companies waiting to pay them have already paid what they told me was all i needed and they took that and applied it to other things that are wrong and makes it appear that I never paid for the sedation. frustrated and very upset.

How To Avoid The PayPal Scams