logo

Professional Recovery Consultants
Suspicious/Harrassing Phone Calls
3. (11 mins ago)
MetLife Disability Insurance
Defrauded by disability MetLife insurer!
4. (13 mins ago)
Debt collections

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

aspen dental cleveland, tn, Cleveland, Tennessee Complaints & Reviews - dental work

aspen dental cleveland, tn Contacts & Informations

aspen dental cleveland, tn

Posted: 2011-12-31 by    acelaw2000

dental work

aspen dental cleveland, tn
Cleveland, Tennessee
I started at aspen dental becuz of a promo they were having at $ 19 first office visit...of course they found enuff problems with my teeth that the bill end up around $ 1500.00 which i have been paying on for the past year and a half. The dentist i saw at the time made a one tooth partial for me and said that i would come back in for adjustments, but they never scheduled an appointment for me, and i was unclear that i wuz the one that needed to come in to have the adjustment done. Later on the partial got so tight that i couldn't get it out, when i tried to pull it out it pulled a crown that i had in my mouth out. They glued the crown back in for me for free but it later fell out while i was eating bacon. When i returned at a later visit the dentist that i went to was now gone and of course the story from the current dentist was that he was working somewhere else and was waiting to take her place after they had the operation going. The business was like only 18 months old. Anyhow, they refused to take any responsibilty for the missing crown that popped out and wouldn't discount me any for replacing the crown with a new one which really ticked me off. The partial they had made for me the tooth was one of my two front teeth and the partial tooth looked skinny and out of place. On top of this I had $ 500 of work done on periodontal disease that i had, the company never called me after this to remind me of the six month cleaning which they had scheduled. That's the worst customer service in my 33 years of going to doctors, chiropractors, and other dentists that i have ever received. The good companies that are in operation call with a reminder about your appointment a day or two ahead of time when you are scheduled. There has been 3-4 different front desk clerks in the front since i have been going there for just over a year. The last appointment I waited til 45 minutes in the waiting room after i was scheduled, then i waited maybe another 30 minutes to see a dentist. It appeared the entire staff had changed over which made me a little uncomfortable. I am headed elsewhere.
Comments United States Dental Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More aspen dental cleveland, tn complaints
aspen dental cleveland, tn - Poor service

Comments

4th of Jan, 2012 by   privateyegirl 0 Votes
There is a class action lawsuit being filed against them. Please email me at researchpartners@verizon.net if you would like to help us with information about their business practices. There are numerous complaints all over the country and they need to be put out of business.

Nancy Leathers, PI
 26th of Apr, 2012 by   pitt2mm 0 Votes
I sure wish I saw this sight before I went to Aspen in Cleveland. I thought I had done my homework in choosing the right dental facility. I was so wrong. Unfortunately I paid not only out of pocket expenses but enormous physical and emotional pain. I implore any one considering going to Aspen Dental PLEASE RECONSIDER. I have never been so regretful on the decision to use Aspen Dental.
 17th of Jul, 2012 by   privateyegirl 0 Votes
Please join the class action lawsuit being filed. We need your testimony. You can email me at Researchpartners@verizon.net.
I am a paralegal and private investigator working on the case.
 13th of Sep, 2012 by   MrUnhappyTooth 0 Votes
My story is that I went in because I have a tooth ache and with my current insurance they are the only one's in Cleveland, TN that are under it. So, I went in and they diagnosed the wrong tooth and said to take the antibiotics and ibuprofen they prescribed and come back in on October the 1st for a root canal. A week later (today) I called them back to let them know that I could tell they diagnosed the incorrect tooth and that I could not sleep nor eat and asked if I could come in for the "Dr." to have a look at it for a possible extraction as the tooth is about gone. After a few back and forths with the "Dr" through his secretary he stated that he would not see me until the 19th, which is six days away. I will be paying for the better insurance come October when they let us switch and I will never go back to that horrible place again. I waited 1.5 hours in the waiting room for nothing. For now, I will pay out of pocket to have the tooth taken care of properly. What a joke of a business.

Nigerian Fraud