Aspen Dental Cleveland, Tn

Posted:

dental work

aspen dental cleveland, tn
Cleveland, Tennessee
I started at aspen dental becuz of a promo they were having at $ 19 first office visit...of course they found enuff problems with my teeth that the bill end up around $ 1500.00 which i have been paying on for the past year and a half. The dentist i saw at the time made a one tooth partial for me and said that i would come back in for adjustments, but they never scheduled an appointment for me, and i was unclear that i wuz the one that needed to come in to have the adjustment done. Later on the partial got so tight that i couldn't get it out, when i tried to pull it out it pulled a crown that i had in my mouth out. They glued the crown back in for me for free but it later fell out while i was eating bacon. When i returned at a later visit the dentist that i went to was now gone and of course the story from the current dentist was that he was working somewhere else and was waiting to take her place after they had the operation going. The business was like only 18 months old. Anyhow, they refused to take any responsibilty for the missing crown that popped out and wouldn't discount me any for replacing the crown with a new one which really ticked me off. The partial they had made for me the tooth was one of my two front teeth and the partial tooth looked skinny and out of place. On top of this I had $ 500 of work done on periodontal disease that i had, the company never called me after this to remind me of the six month cleaning which they had scheduled. That's the worst customer service in my 33 years of going to doctors, chiropractors, and other dentists that i have ever received. The good companies that are in operation call with a reminder about your appointment a day or two ahead of time when you are scheduled. There has been 3-4 different front desk clerks in the front since i have been going there for just over a year. The last appointment I waited til 45 minutes in the waiting room after i was scheduled, then i waited maybe another 30 minutes to see a dentist. It appeared the entire staff had changed over which made me a little uncomfortable. I am headed elsewhere.
Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category Dental Services

Comments

4th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
There is a class action lawsuit being filed against them. Please email me at researchpartners@verizon.net if you would like to help us with information about their business practices. There are numerous complaints all over the country and they need to be put out of business.

Nancy Leathers, PI
 26th of Apr, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I sure wish I saw this sight before I went to Aspen in Cleveland. I thought I had done my homework in choosing the right dental facility. I was so wrong. Unfortunately I paid not only out of pocket expenses but enormous physical and emotional pain. I implore any one considering going to Aspen Dental PLEASE RECONSIDER. I have never been so regretful on the decision to use Aspen Dental.
 17th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Please join the class action lawsuit being filed. We need your testimony. You can email me at Researchpartners@verizon.net.
I am a paralegal and private investigator working on the case.
 13th of Sep, 2012 by    +1 Votes
My story is that I went in because I have a tooth ache and with my current insurance they are the only one's in Cleveland, TN that are under it. So, I went in and they diagnosed the wrong tooth and said to take the antibiotics and ibuprofen they prescribed and come back in on October the 1st for a root canal. A week later (today) I called them back to let them know that I could tell they diagnosed the incorrect tooth and that I could not sleep nor eat and asked if I could come in for the "Dr." to have a look at it for a possible extraction as the tooth is about gone. After a few back and forths with the "Dr" through his secretary he stated that he would not see me until the 19th, which is six days away. I will be paying for the better insurance come October when they let us switch and I will never go back to that horrible place again. I waited 1.5 hours in the waiting room for nothing. For now, I will pay out of pocket to have the tooth taken care of properly. What a joke of a business.
 4th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I went there to they pulled top teeth and now they won't give me top teeth unless I pay almost 2000 dollars for them.now I can't eat.
 23rd of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
thy need 2 be out agree about the law suit ...
 1st of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
I went in there in 2014 to have two crowns fixed. Experience was great. Had no problems. I recently had a piece of tooth break and some sensitivity with it. So I went back in, they filled the cavity and fitted me for a temporary crown. I was in pain since and then my temporary came out during flossing, so I called them and went back in. I explained I was still in pain. Doctor said he had to drill close to the nerve. I told him I have had that done once before and had to come back for a emergency root canal a long time ago. He still said I don't need a root canal. All the meanwhile I'm still in pain constantly unless I take Ibuprofin every 6 hours which I also told him. I finally read some reviews and also talked to co-workers who all said don't go there. Went to a recommended dentist and had a root canal done that day and the x-rays clearly showed being close to the nerve. They have also stated they have fixed numerous problems from Aspen. Called the office to cancel my appointment and the woman I spoke to said it was their legal responsibility to finish the work. I finally spoke with the office manager, John who I've been trying to get in touch with again to find out about my refund. John asked me what do you want me to do with the crown they ordered? I said I don't know, he said it's a simple question. Then I went off on him for being a smart ass with me. How am I supposed to know what he can do with the crown. He then turned it around like I was wrong for yelling at him. First off I already told him I wasn't having the work completed there anymore and to cancel my crown. All this was 4 days prior to my appointment. Then he finally asked me if I would like him to return the crown or send it to me. He told me the other dentist can use the crown. I then told him I would call them and see, to which he replied never mind I know what they are going to say. That they can't use it. The dentist I used makes crowns in their office same day. The last thing he said on the phone before he hung up was he will just return it and refund me. I have yet to find anything out about any kind of refund!

Aspen Dental Logo Aspen Dental