logo

2. (22 mins ago)
fake company
3. (37 mins ago)
monthlyyouth.com
They send only surveys, but not money
4. (40 mins ago)
CarCraft
Have been messed and told lies!
5. (49 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews - horrible service and prices

Aspen Dental Contacts & Informations

Aspen Dental

Posted: 2011-05-05 by    deeplyhorrified

horrible service and prices

This dental office is a complete scam. The appointment was easy enough to get, but its probably because they are such a complete rip off. I had to wait 45min before getting called back.. only to have 25 xrays taken with this plastic thing being jabbed into my gums. Then walked back to a completely out in the open examining room with a tv blaring and no explanation on how to turn it down. The actual dentist walked in introduced himself and stuck a mirror in my mouth. Looked for five seconds, said looks good no cavities let me get our office manager to talk to you about scheduling a cleaning. I said, well aren't we going to.clean my teeth today, he replied oh no you have to come back to do that. Then the office manager came and took me to her office. She explained I would need two cleanings because it had been awhile since I got my teeth cleaned. Then she showed me what my insurance would cover. Which was only half. I asked why was it so expensive I have amazing insurance, I have never had to pay for anything. She said it was because I needed two cleanings. I said than you very much and walked out. Horrible... horrible place never ever going back no matter how bad my teeth hurt. When I left not only did I have a headache but my teeth actually hurt and they only took xrays.
Comments United States Doctors
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of May, 2011 by   srchng4care 0 Votes
you got an fmx thats standard and you say your dental insurance pays for everything thats a lie! dental insrance is a joke they pay for your cleaning yes but other than that puh lease and you may have needed deep scales and root planning usually done in 2 visits and usually done on patients who havent had there teeth cleaned in awhile typical patient wants to come to the dentist but then gets mad when told the truth dont go if you dont like to hear the truth about your teeth! your wasting the doctors time!

Taxes 2011 - Free Help