logo

Jamie's Rescue
dog rescue
3. (13 mins ago)
fweshdesigns.com
I can’t reach the seller
4. (19 mins ago)

ASN Classifieds Complaints & Reviews - Don’t fall for their bait

ASNClassifieds.com Contacts & Informations

ASN Classifieds

Posted: 2012-01-02 by    Jessica D

Don’t fall for their bait

ASN Classifieds
These people found a way how to scam honest animal lovers. They will pretend to be dog breeders and they will have the exact puppy you were dreaming of. They will even manage to send you photos of your new pet (they will be fake, believe me). For the question why they cannot keep that adorable pet to themselves they will come out with a sad story and you will believe them. These people will note accept any money for puppies and that is the place where most of you will fall for their bait. The only thing they are asking for is paying for shipping and in case with pet relocation the price can be quite high. Don’t fall for their bait.
Comments United States Dog Breeders
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Mar, 2012 by   Connie in the Bayou 0 Votes
I am a victim of Internet Fraud involving the addoption and transportation of puppies. I found a listing for two yorkie puppies free for adoption on www.asnclassifieds.com. I contacted the owner of the puppies, Kellie Marie Sellwood, and made arrangements to adopt them and transport them to me. I sent via Western Union $375.00 (plus $20.00 service charge) to a man named Mboufang Valey. They then made arrangements for the puppies travel. I then got an email from Global Pets Shipping Agency to send them a 95% refundable $1800.20 (plus $115.00 service charge) for an Insurance Policy to cover the puppies during travel. I sent this Western Union to Achu Valery in Cameroon. The company said all payments must be routed to their offices in Cameroon. They emailed me a certificate of insurance and also a certificate of ownership transfering ownership of the puppies from Ms. Marie Sellwood to me. The puppies were to fly from Maryland to me at BR airport. They were to be delivered to my home by the Global Pets Shipping Agency. The morning the puppies were to arrive, I got an email from the shipping company that the puppies were held in Atlanta due to them not having all of their vaccinations. Ms. Sellwood assured me that the puppies were in good health and up to date on all of their vaccinations. I asked her to fax me a copy of their health papers, but she did not. The shipping company also said that the puppies were in need of vet attention and were in need of an insulin injection. They told me that I needed to send them an additional $6, 280.19. I had a hard time getting this money together, but I did. I sent this money via western union to the same person in Cameroon. When I tried to email them again I had problems with the email not going through, so I looked up the company online and found what I thought was them. I called the contact number and was told that I was a victim of an Internet Fraud Scam. The man I talked to, Mike Foley with Global Animal Transfer, knew exactly what was going on and knew details about the situation before I told him of it. Luckily I was able to get the $6, 280.19 (plus $276.00 service charge) back before it was picked up in Cameroon. I contacted the owner of the puppies and the transportation company that I found out it was a scam. I got no response until this morning. I got an email asking how much money I had sent and they would repay me. I also received a phone call and several text messages from Marie Sellwood's husband asking how much money he would need to pay me back. I told him $5, 000.00 at first to repay the loans I took out to send the $6, 280.19 plus all interest and fees. I told both of them that I'd give them until noon today to give me my money back or I'd make a police report and contact the FBI. I then sent the husband a text and told him that I'd settle for $3, 310.20. I also emailed Ms. Sellwood the same message and have not heard anything back from them.

My family and I thought this seemed to be on the up and up at first contact because of the extensive questions Ms. Sellwood asked me and all of the information she sent me. She even sent me pictures of the puppies. I asked for her phone number but never got it.

After searching the company name on the internet further, I found an article on ripoffreport.com that Flight Global Pets Shipping Agency Beware-Total Scam Douala/Littoral (Cameroon), Internet.

Ms. Kellie Marie Sellwood's email address is sweetlikekelli@googlemail.com this is the only contact information I have for her.
The husband (Victor Byer) that called me this morning called from 404-462-4449.
Global Ship Pets email is globalship@consultant.com and globalship01@rocketmail.com. They also listed a sat line phone number on their correspondence 5179180510.
 28th of Dec, 2012 by   fletcherhai 0 Votes
They are doing the same scam with horses that are listed for adoption. They agree to give you the horse, because every owner seems to have cancer, and when asked for a location, it seems that they have had to continually move. You must pay for paperwork changes $100, then they offer to make arrangements for transport, after they get a nice big deposit, then the balance is expected to be paid by credit card to a nonexistent company. I have found several of these scams on asn classified and have found them to be countrywide, all types and breeds. Upon confronting them they become abusive, nasty, and threaten physical harm. I located one of these cons when the person gave a landline number. She kept saying she was in Santa Ana, California but the number was in Pembroke Pines, Florida with a number of 9543630891 which appears to be listed to someone named Gordon Dwain Stewart (reverse number lookup) and her email is lisalott10@gmail. Please be careful.
 11th of Feb, 2013 by   out to get lopez 0 Votes
Lopez and bonser chemicals is a scam and rip off if anyone else had same problem contact me im getting fbi involved timothyrdenton@gmail.com
 11th of Feb, 2013 by   out to get lopez 0 Votes
bosner research company is a scam lopez 9543630891 DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY YOU WILL GET ROPPED
 12th of Apr, 2014 by   hoggwild 0 Votes
hey to connie if your getting this message i paid money and got scammed to ...plz if you get this email romeo2ge@yahoo.com

Weapons of Fraud