logo

ASK NOW

Posted: 2011-02-02 by    brickmanswife

STOLE MONEY

ASK NOW
ON JAN 19TH I CALLED AT 6:56 SOME HOW GOT DISCONNECTED SO I CALLED BACK AT 7:00PM SET UP TO TALK TO D ANNA WHO WAS NOT GOING TO BE THERE UNTIL 11:00 PM WHICH WAS GREAT I SET UP MY PAYMENT WHICH WAS 40 MIN FOR 40:00 DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS BAD AT ALL BUT WHEN YOUR DONE WITH YOUR FORTY MIN I WAS TOLD I WOULD BE INTERRUPTED AND I HAD A CHOICE AND PAY SO MUCH A MINUTE FOR D ANNA I THINK IT WAS ABOUT 6.99 A MINUTE WELL I CALLED AT 11:00PM SHE WAS BUSY, SO BUSY THAT I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT WAITING FOR HER TO EVEN CALL BACK AND IT WAS ALREADY AROUNT 5:30 OR 6:00 AM SO I LISTENED TO WHO ELSE WAS AVAILABLE AND I PICKED THIS VERY NICE LADY DEBBIE AND TALKED TO HER, WELL ALL OF A SUDDEN WE WERE DISCONNECTED AND A RECORDER CAME ON GIVING ME THE CHOICE TO CONTINUE FOR SO MUCH A MINUTE IT WAS 5 DOLLARS AND SOME ODD CENTS AT 1ST I WANTED TO PAY FOR 1 MORE MINUTE TO SAY THANK YOU AND GOOD BUY BUT I DIDN'T I CHOOSE THE SURVEY CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO GET CAUGHT TO WERE I WOULD GO OVER THAT MINUTE SO I DECIDED TO DO THE SURVEY WELL I WENT TO MY BANK AND GOT A PRINT OUT AND TO MY SURPRISE I WAS CHARGED 1.00 FOR THE HANG UP CALL THEN THE 40.00 I PAYED FOR THEN ANOTHER FOR 211.05 THEN I CALLED THEY SAID I WENT 80 MIN OR 85 MIN I GET TWO DIFFERENT TIMES I TALKED BUT I ASKED WHEN MY FORTY MIN WERE UP WHY DIDN'T I GET DISCONNECTED LIKE THEY DID AT 80 OR 85 AND ASK ME IF I WANTED TO CONTINUE WE WERE NEVEER INTERRUPTED THEY CAN'T ANSEW ME THAT JUST THAT I SHOULD OF GOTTEN A BEEP WELL WHY EVEN A BEEP YOU DISCONNECTED ME FULLY AND GAVE ME AN OPTION TO CONTINUE FOR SO MUCH A MINUTE OR DO A SURVEY I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT AT THE END OF MY FORTY MINUTES AND I DIDN'T GET NOTHEN BUT CAUSE I TOLD A REP THAT I ALMOST PAID FOR I MOPRE MINUTE SO I COULD SAY THANK YOU AND GOOD BUY THEY SEEM TO THINK IT'S OK THAT THEY LET ME GO 80 OR 85 MINUTES THAT IS A SCAM, THEY SCAMED ME BIG TIME BUT THEN I GOT AN EMAIL FROM DEBBIE HER RATE PER MINUTE IS ONLY 4.99 SO TAKE 40 MIN X 4.99 = 199.60 THEN TAKE 45MIN X 4.99 = 224.55 SO HOW DID THEY COME UP WITH 211.05 I ALREADY PAID 40 DOLLARS FOR 40 MINUTES KNOW THEY WERE CHARGING ME PER MIN 40 OR 45 IS ALOT OF MINUTES WHEN YOU ARE PAYING PER MINUTE AND THATS WHY I DIDN'T EVEN BUY 1 MORE MINUTE TO SAY GOOD BY AND THANK YOU. I HAVE TRIED CALLING AND RESOLVING THIS BUT THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AND THEY ARE VERY RUDE WHEN YOU TRY SO I HAD TO TELL ONE GUY TO SHUT THE ---- UP SO I COULD TALK WELL HE SAID IF I WAS GOING TO USE THAT TYPW OF LANGUAGE HE WAS GOING TO HANG UP AND HE DID SO I EMAILED THEM A LETTER STATING JUST LIKE I DID HERE BUT IF MY 211.05 IS NOT BACK INTO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT 1ST I'M CALLING OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL THEN I'M CALLING ARE POLITCIANS FROM HERE IN WISCONSIN WHO ARE GREAT AND STEP UP TO HELP PEOPLE LIKE US WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED NOT ONE OF THE POLITICIANS I HAVE CALLED FOR HELP HAVE EVER LET US DOWN EVEN THE ATTORNEY GENERAL SO IF YOU GUYS HAVE NOT CALLED ANY OF THEM PLEASE DO ALSO CALL THE FEDRAL TRADE COMMISION AND TELL THEM GOOD LUCK I WILL BE COING TO MORE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENTS TO WARN EVERY ONE I DON'T HAVE MONEY LIKE THAT IT TOOK ME 2 WEEKS TO SAVE THAT 40.00 TO DO THAT AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYONE ANY MORE.
Comments United States Psychics & Mediums
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More ASK NOW complaints
ASK NOW - refund

Comments

9th of Oct, 2012 by   kiki4 0 Votes
It's a scam! My friends and I tried this, and now I'm getting emails from them. NO ONE CAN CONNECT WITH YOU WITHIN THE UNIVERSE EXCEPT G O D!!! I hope there aren't people out there that believe that these psychics can connect with them thru the universe-it's for entertainment purposes only!!!
 21st of Oct, 2014 by   RenayB 0 Votes
They are all con artists. I mean both the psychics and those customer services.They all know by heart what they are doing. But they have to disguise their EVIL purposes by saying 'entertainment only'. When people pay real money they are the ones who get ENTERTAINED. SHAME ON THEM.

Money and Marriage