logo

womanfreebies.co.uk
Don't buy from them
4. (11 mins ago)
dry symantec
I've been charge twice for the same product
5. (20 mins ago)
horace moseley
con man

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

AsianBeauties.com, Beverly Hills Complaints & Reviews - Asian Beauties will Drain Your Wallet!

AsianBeauties.com Contacts & Informations

AsianBeauties.com

Posted: 2012-07-14 by    Joe Duffy

Asian Beauties will Drain Your Wallet!

Asian Beauties
Russia
asianbeauties.com
This Asian Beauties website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10 credits = about $5.00.

If you continue correspondence with female members, you continue paying $5 for every read/respond letter. ($5+$5=$10) You never stop paying the Russians who operate this website.

When Asian female sends letter with extra pictures attached, AB website permits you look at 1st pic free, then PAY 10 credits to open/view each additional picture.

If you try to insert your direct email, or personal address into your letter, the AB website has computer software which censors/blocks personal information. AB does not want you to exchange email/phone/address with the female members, because you are not allowed to communicate with the girls off the AB website.

When you ask for their personal email/address/phone, the girls will not
provide it, and you will be told excuses, that they wish to communicate with you only on AB, where, of course, you keep paying credits to the Russian administrators.

In addition, the local Chinese translators may very well not provide/transfer your
personal data/information to the girl when they do English--Chinese translation so the female may read your comments.

On the video/chat box online, you must pay 1 credit per minute just to send
a text message with no cam. Or, you pay 2 credits per minute to see girl on cam. Credits cost between 40 to 80 cents determined by how many you buy in bulk in one transaction. One hour = 60 minutes X 40/80 cents = $24 to $48 per hour for text box, or $48 to $96 per hour for girl on web cam.

(All the Anastasia websites for Russian/Ukrainian/Asian, and AmoLatina websites operate on these same PAY always policies.)

Online, you type message, PAY, transmit message, PAY, girl reads message, PAY, girl thinks response, PAY, girl types, PAY, girl transmits, PAY, you receive/read, PAY, and keep on.PAYING every minute. You burn through your bank account, and Russian administrators go to luxurious nightclub and eat caviar/drink expensive vodka thanks to you!

On scam report websites, some former AB male members report spending $$$ hundreds, even $3, 000 worth of credits, and never make progress with these female members toward a serious relationship.

On Asian Beauties, my personal profile received several hundred letters from pretty Chinese females. I couldn't open/read them, because AB would charge thousands of dollars to do it, and thousands of dollars to respond to these nice women.

Two Chinese women claimed to have wealthy daddies, to be affluent, and offered to come to USA, buy me a house/car if I'd be their husband!! Wow!, I was getting ready to write them a letter of interest, inviting them to make the trip here. And I reviewed the profile of a stunning Chinese girl who said she was here in Los Angeles. We exchanged 1 letter.

Then I noticed that I stopped receiving email from AB website, or notifications of new letters. I tried to log in, and was rejected. Tried to call their Customer Support with difficulty, sometimes on hold for 1 hour. Then I talked with Christina, Customer Support Manager in Russia. She was unable to provide explanation for why Ruslan, the 'Risk Manager, ' deleted my account. I wanted to talk to Ruslan over telephone, but he was never available, and didn't telephone me later even though Christina promised he would.

Instead, Ruslan transmitted multiple emails asking me to photocopy both sides of my credit card, the back/front, and photocopy my personal ID, which could mean passport or state ID, and send both to him via email or fax to prove who I was!

What? Does this sound like an attempt to rip off my Identity, and tap my Credit Card until wiped out? Bank of America Customer Care and I both thought it did, and I certainly wasn't foolish enough to comply with Ruslan's request.

Now that Ruslan deleted my membership, I'll never find out if those Chinese girls were serious, or bluffing, about buying me a new house!! And Ruslan/Christina never explained why I was dropped. My suspicion is that I wasn't spending enough money, not responding to the hundreds of letters. Some AB girls wrote me eight or nine letters trying to prompt a response from me.

So maybe AB drops male members who are reluctant to blow big $$$, and spend just a small amount, and are highly selective in answering the females.
I just don't know, but I really wanted one of those rich Chinese girls to buy me a Beverly Hills mansion, and now I have to keep living in my tiny apartment instead!!

Sincerely, JOE Duffy
Los Angeles, California

AsianBeauties.com AsianBeauties.com

Comments Russia Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jul, 2012 by   SheilaV +1 Votes
Asian Beauties... Really?
 12th of Jul, 2013 by   werthy7 0 Votes
I had income under 15yrs till the pension, building voluntary for campsites Etc.yet paid $400+ had messages from a few thousand, but none with their contact info.& though I gave mine the next contact showed they had not received them, I'm a carpenter but do plumbing, concreting, brickwork, tiling Etc.& though 70.capable of a full week mostly & would like to fly there in health research, do months of voluntary building & make friends to share health info Etc.Mum was 100.on May 8.& would probably still be home if not for urinary tract issues
If anyone can help my email is werthy124@hotmail.com Peter
 12th of Jul, 2013 by   werthy7 0 Votes
I'm a carpenter but do plumbing, brickwork, concreting, tiling, painting & a little wardrobe/ cupboard work, & though 70.believe I could still mostly work a full week, I'd be happy to spend 6.months or more working voluntary if I have free accommodation in exchange for work.I have business interests in China So if you know of needy projects, let me know, & you may know folk interested in these, Peter I have 30+yrs in health research, but having a computer under 6yrs frustrated having excellent businesses but no experience in networking & promotion, I know of at least 8.others & plan to join 2.more, This is what I send so-called Gurus who promise the world but deliver so little
1.Is free web hosting successful?
2.Are viral mailers free
3.What is the distinction between them & autoresponders?
4.One group even had"Does your autoresponder pay you"
I need something with no necessity to"Surf"other sites to have mine viewed ?
Following 1000s Hrs research Ive joined 6.Health M.L.Ms, plan to 1or2 more,
www.epxbody.com/panoramaantiagingnet Brilliant products
& also 7.ways to earn & could give full income in time
http://www.werthy7.regenerationusa.net/* 2.capsules & good skincare products but a bit heavy if not in the US. The health bars both tasty & nutritious with genuine antiaging benefits
The B12 spray especially helps with relaxation+better sleep
http://werthy8.myvidacup.com They believe the most potent medicinal mushroom available in capsules, organic coffee, used cold in juice, one with a special bean extract
http://werthy8.stemtechbiz.com.au/ Both these have products as great as Ive seen
http://www.jubirev.com/werthy7 but a bit expensive