logo

Chevrolet Online Lottery
Winning notification
4. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
Matrix Cellular
A variety of plans to cater to all your needs
5. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
Gphelp247.com
$34.95 showed up on my credit card. I do not know this site.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Asian Miracle Power For Instant Wealth. Complaints & Reviews - GUIDE

Bethea Jenner Contacts & Informations

Asian Miracle Power For Instant Wealth.

Posted: 2011-03-26 by    SHAMBHUGOPAL SWARNKAR

GUIDE

Astrologer
China
myhealthwealthandhappiness.com
Dear sir,
I also receive a mail from Bethea and her friend Master Vincent Pak Chung to send a Guide ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH.Information is Bellow, more information you can get it in website given above ...she is sending mails to me since more than six month and every time she offers me a product but i am not replying today i saw this mail and check on Google and found this details, i thought i must aware the people to this information so i am posting to you with the attachments
SHAMBHUGOPAL, THIS CHECK COULD BE YOURS! I'M GOING TO HELP YOU MAKE A MILLION DOLLARS WITHOUT EVEN LEAVING YOUR HOME!

Dear SHAMBHUGOPAL,

I want to thank Bethea for giving me this chance to speak to you.

My name is Vincent Pak Chung. I was born to a poor family in China in 1935, and began my education with the very selective Black Hat FENG SHUI School of Buddhist monks when I was a child of eight. There I was taught the closely guarded secrets of FENG SHUI that can provide the "3 Great Blessings" of Health, Happiness and Prosperity to those who understand its mysteries.

Years later, after we'd escaped the Communist regime in China, I used the wisdom I had attained as a master of FENG SHUI to help my parents make a fortune!

Knowing that I had given riches and security to my parents filled me with pride. Despite my schooling, I am a devout Christian and I vowed that I would use my mastery of FENG SHUI not for my own profit, but to help other people like you, SHAMBHUGOPAL - good, honest people who struggle every day to make ends meet.

To me, FENG SHUI was the key to making the American dream come true - the promise that anyone, with enough luck and the right help, can become magnificently wealthy!

Successful businessmen around the world have already cashed in on this ancient miracle of wealth and power. Major magazines and newspapers have reported how Michael Ovitz and Donald Trump, two of America's most dynamic tycoons, have consulted traditional masters of this powerful art to help design and bless their offices. It is said you can see its principles in the design of the Trump Tower!

Citibank, Chase Asia, PaineWebber, the Asian Wall Street Journal -- all respected, conservative financial institutions -- as well as the firm of renowned architect I.M. Pei are a few of the more prominent businesses that have paid thousands of dollars to have this secret of gaining and preserving their staggering fortunes. But YOU don't have to!

I want YOU to use the power of FENG SHUI
to attract money, good luck and happiness.

I'm going to give you the key to a new life of luxury and freedom, because I think that anyone who wants to be rich should have a chance to make that dream come true. That's why I've put all of these remarkable secrets into one clear and simple guide I call

FENG SHUI: ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH.

Here's what FENG SHUI did for one client of mine, J.G. of Oakland, CA:

"I had a table and a mirror in my front hallway. According to you, it was blocking the flow of positive energy into my home. I moved the table and changed the mirror to the other wall. Two days later I got a call from a lawyer. A distant relative I had never heard of had just died. He left me $500, 000.00 in his will. How's that for positive energy!?"

FENG SHUI could work for you as it did for J.G. and hundreds of my clients. And you won't have to spend years learning mystical secrets like I did. You won't have to pay the outrageous fees that millionaires pay to other FENG SHUI masters.

I'm offering all the secrets of Asia's most closely guarded mystery at an amazingly low price because I want to see good people like you - hard-working citizens - enjoy the fun and freedom of being incredibly rich!

These are some of the amazing discoveries you'll find in my secret guide, FENG SHUI: ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH:

What your front door opens up to - how it can bring in good luck.

The arrangement of furniture in your living room - creates a whirlwind of positive energy that delivers money through the telephone or the mail.

That special part of your kitchen - clean it once a day and increase your chances of winning the lottery.

The ceiling in your bedroom - it can energize your sex life, attracting rich lovers.

The direction of your bed - allows dreams to reveal lucky numbers.

Do you have a mirror? I'll tell you exactly where to hang it so it turns your home into a beacon of light that attracts money energy. I'm sure you love the sound of wind chimes. So do the prosperity spirits you'll draw to your home. I'll show you how to hang your chimes and create the special music that brings the sound of money into your life!

Did you know that a small aquarium, if placed correctly, cleans your room of all negative energy? Or that a plant, growing in the right spot, makes that area a fertile ground for spirits of abundance? With FENG SHUI, these spirits establish themselves in your home and become powerful money-making forces!

I'm saving the best for last. Here's an amazing fact:

Every home has a MAGNETIC MONEY POWER POINT. Sit there for 10 minutes a day and you'll be able to predict winning lottery numbers, sports teams and stocks.

I'll show you how to find your home's MAGNETIC MONEY POWER POINT in your secret guide FENG SHUI: ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH.

So many of my overjoyed clients have sent me letters telling me how they have benefited from the power of FENG SHUI to attract money. It is my most sincere wish that you too could someday send me a letter like this:

"I set up the mirrors, fans and plants like you said. I'd been unemployed and was down to the end of my savings. I sat down in the MAGNETIC MONEY POWER POINT and waited for a miracle. Five different people called in the next hour, all asking for the same wrong number. I played the number five plus that 'wrong' number in the lottery, and guess what? I won 3 million dollars!"

Good luck, incredible fortune and astonishing amounts of money are out there. Direct them into your home, work space and bank account with FENG SHUI!

I've mentioned there's a MAGNETIC MONEY POWER POINT in every home -- including yours! -- where money forces converge and cross-energize. I want to make sure that you know how to find this spot with one quick glance. Along with your Feng Shui secret guide, I'll send you a great gift - a visual diagram that reveals exactly which part of your home is your MAGNETIC MONEY POWER POINT. This diagram is called the Ba-gua. It's beautifully printed in two colors. Use your Ba-gua to find the exact location of your MAGNETIC MONEY POWER POINT, then follow the instructions in your secret guide to absorb that energy and become a money-making magnet!

Yes, I'm completely certain FENG SHUI will turn your home into a powerhouse of good fortune. I'll back that claim with an absolute guarantee. Order FENG SHUI: ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH totally at my risk. I'll give you as much time as you need to read it, follow the simple instructions and watch the money roll in.

This is your chance to become a member of the FENG SHUI Millionaires Club.

You have nothing to lose, SHAMBHUGOPAL. It's that simple. Nothing to lose and millions to gain. And because you are a friend of Bethea's, I would be delighted to offer you this invaluable guide for only $14.95. That is a savings of over $15.00 for you.

If, however, you are not 100% satisfied with your FENG SHUI guide -- just return your secret guide within 60 days after the date of purchase and Bethea will immediately send you a refund...with no explanation necessary.

So you see, you don't have to take any chances to begin a life filled with riches and good fortune! All you have to do to get started is click the button below.

Don't let this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity slip by. Accept your Invitation to the FENG SHUI Millionaires Club today!

Sincerely,

Just click the button below and order FENG SHUI: ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH, and you will receive as your second FREE gift, your certificate for membership in the FENG SHUI MILLIONAIRES CLUB. Here's what it will look like:

I, SHAMBHUGOPAL
hereby certify that I have submitted my Invitation to the
FENG SHUI Millionaires Club and ordered the secret guide,

FENG SHUI: ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH
On DATE:__March 26th__

I understand that along with my secret guide,
FENG SHUI: ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH,

I will receive for free my
Certificate of Full Membership
in the FENG SHUI MILLIONAIRES CLUB

I further understand that my membership becomes effective two (2) weeks
from the above date, and at that time I will be entitled to all the benefits, power,
riches and privileges that I can attract using my FENG SHUI power.

Asian Miracle Power For Instant Wealth. Asian Miracle Power For Instant Wealth. Asian Miracle Power For Instant Wealth. Asian Miracle Power For Instant Wealth. Asian Miracle Power For Instant Wealth. Asian Miracle Power For Instant Wealth. Asian Miracle Power For Instant Wealth. Asian Miracle Power For Instant Wealth. Asian Miracle Power For Instant Wealth.

Comments China Astrology Readers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Mar, 2011 by   SHAMBHUGOPAL SWARNKAR +1 Votes
I don't have any dispute with Bethea but while i saw her name on complains board site i feel there is something wrong i thought i must aware the people ...
 10th of May, 2011 by   LUPILLO +1 Votes
I NEED A MONEY MIRACLE I AM WITHOUT MONEY AND IN DEBT, PLEASE HELP
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   ISRAEL LEGBARA ELIJAH +1 Votes
PLEASE, I WANT THE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NO.MASTER VINCENT PAK CHUNG.
THANKS
ISRAEL LEGBARA ELIJAH
 18th of Feb, 2012 by   donna k. 0 Votes
Feng Shui can maybe help you feel better by changeing your environment...and Behtea's jewelry and gifts may also help someone feel better by giving hope...We all need to have some hope.
But, to believe something you hold in your hands is going to cure you from your ailments...well...it may help your mind...but, your soul is with God...I do not see too much harm as long as one does other things with their lives to be the best they can be and to take care of themselves actively...not just passively.
 1st of May, 2012 by   gay s. 0 Votes
I too receive this info from Bertha. If you believe in God than as said objects will not give you what you need. If it is written in our book by God it will happen. Pray is the answer. If you do not ask you will not receive.
 27th of Mar, 2013 by   Zoba 0 Votes
I too received this e-mail from Betha offering the Feng Shui Millionaires Club membership and book, I called them at: 1203-672-0089, I was able to speak to a real person, she looked up my order and informed me that the order went out today, 03-27-13 at 7:31am, she also provided me with a USP tracking no. Now this is a money back guarantee so if I do receive it and the tassel and I am not satisfied with the results, I will request my money back in the amount of 25.95, wish me "LUCK"! Zoba
 4th of Apr, 2013 by   ONE RARE GEM 0 Votes
Hello I've ordered some products from Bethea so far i've been happy with the results last year I won close to 20, 00.00 dollars at the Casino. I received 5 1099 forms and the fifth one was on my birthday November 5th also November 1, st went to a VIP Party at the Casino and won the VIP 1, 000.00 drawing I was the fifth person that they called. I also look to the UNIVERSE & GOD for BLESSINGS.
GOD!!! Bless everyone!!! ONE RARE GEM
 25th of May, 2013 by   Faye Adams 0 Votes
I don't rely on things to give me miracles, I rely on God and Guardian Angels to keep me safe. I have ordered some jewelry from Bethea which I have enjoyed. I don't expect these peaces of jewelry to give me the luck, though as I like them, I wear them. It is hard to determine what comes first, the chicken or the egg, so to speak. I don't doubt that Bethea is a skilled astrologer, and she has the things she wants to sell on the side. I choose what I will buy, and otherwise, do not. It is my choice. As to whether the FengShui guy is sincere, I don't know. There is all kinds of literature out on Feng Shui that is interesting, whether it will bring me riches, I do not know.
To some extent, what God wills, will occur. A good deal of my own good luck may be largely a state of mind.
Poopsie.
 5th of Sep, 2013 by   Lizaa 0 Votes
Dear all,
Greetings.
Im not here to post a complaint, I checked this site accidentaly. Please I need your help in advising if I can buy through Bethea's site? I tried once but at this time I used to send her e-mail and getting reply. those days Im trying to contact her but...no reply for e-mail, no answer on the customer service phone. Please assist as I liked a bracelet she sent to me and also I wanted to get the Feng Shui book!!!
Awaiting your feedback and advise.
Regards,
Liza
 2nd of Nov, 2014 by   ToddGrost 0 Votes
Hello I was receiving messages from Bethea's site and I ordered some jewelry from her. I was having money problems from a pain pill addiction I was secretly struggling with and I was hoping she could help me bring in some extra income or give me some good luck. Almost 3 weeks after ordering the necklace I received a message from bethea stating that that day I would receive information which would change my life forever and would excite me greatly.I was wearing my necklace when I was web surfing and I stumbled across a site which was marketing an ebook which claimed to have discovered a secret to ending opiate withdrawal for those addicted to opiates and are trying to quit. They said they had suppressed information which was discovered over 37 years ago by doctors who found a cure to opiate withdrawal but were forced to suppress it do to big pharma but a whistleblower inside the pharmaceutical company came forth after 37 years and revealed the secret they found and how anyone taking/abusing any opiate can easily kick without any withdrawal or meds. I ordered the report and within 6 days I was opiate free and never went through opiate withdrawal. I have battled opiate withdrawal for over 10 years and could never quit do to the withdrawal and/or fear of it so I kept using to feel normal and to avoid it. I am not sure if this was all coincidence but my life changed after reading that report that day and that is just what her message said would happen. Also for anyone else battling opiate withdrawal and addiction you can also change your life with this report which I feel is the most important information an opiate user will ever discover! Get it at
http:OpiateWithdrawalSecret.weebly.com