logo

Forlan Wilson
scam of package
2. (3 mins ago)
Stickershoppe.com
I will never shop there again and encourage you to shop from other sticker shops that will not insult your intelligence
3. (9 mins ago)

Ashley Madison

Posted:    Joseph Capogreco/Bogy53

cancel membership

Dear Assistant:
I have no idea of the company name. All that appeared on my Visa statment
is a charge for $46.93 and the name associated with the charge was;
PAY-CARDHELP.NET 6616219188.
I would like to cancel my subscription and charges.

Joe (another email address is: joseph.capogreco@ottawa.ca)
Comments United States Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Sep, 2010 by   EdwardRochester3 0 Votes
After seeing one of the much hyped Ashley Madison ads on TV and an interview with their CEO, Noel Biderman, I signed up out of curiosity. Like so many other guys I've since read about, I was pleasantly surprised to be immediately contacted by a likely sounding local lady and enticed into buying one of their exorbitant credit packages in order to speak to her. After she'd ensured I'd all but used up my credits in conversation with her, she went silent.

I now know that she was probably a fake, sat in their offices in Canada thousands of miles away from me, employed by AM to reel in suckers like me. They even as much as admit to the practice in miniscule print in their Terms & Conditions where these ladies are described as 'online hosts' who are engaged in 'marketing activity'. They also automatically re-bill you unless you go through a deliberately difficult and convoluted process to extricate yourself from their clutches.

So my question is, what's the difference between Ashley Madison’s nefarious ‘marketing activity’ and a Nigerian scamming operation? The answer - not a lot! As in the African scams, the sole purpose of these online hosts is to persuade men to spend their money by pretending to be something and someone they're not.

Of course Ashley Madison calculate that no-one will run squealing to the authorities or law courts because of the illicit nature of the site's activity. Some might say 'it serves you right'. Certainly I should have been alerted by the fact that the majority of 'women' on the site have publicly viewable photos. It is now obvious to me that any real ladies on an affairs/adultery dating site would not post a picture of themselves for all to view.

The Ashley Madison operation is little more than a slick and convincing swindle to part men with their money. The chances of actually meeting a real woman with whom you might actually conduct an affair are about as remote as the hair growing back on their CEO's balding head!
 11th of Feb, 2011 by   amfraud11 0 Votes