logo

Hammonds Furniture Ltd
Awful company
4. (14 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
5. (21 mins ago)
Nannies Dubai
Unprofessional

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Arnolds Supplements Complaints & Reviews - Order Never recieved. Credit Card Charged

Arnolds Supplements Contacts & Informations

Arnolds Supplements

Posted:    Isis55

Order Never recieved. Credit Card Charged

Arnolds Supplements
arnoldssupplements.com
I placed an order with Arnolds Supplemants on Nov 19, 2010. My Credit Card was charged the same day. 12 days later I still have not recieved my order. I have called the 1-877 number listed on their website numerous times only to recieve a voicmail stating no one could take my call. I have submitted numerous email complaints to this Company. Only to recieve a reply message stating that I would recieve a reply back within hours; however I never recieved a response. It clearly states on this Companies website that they will not charge your Credit Card until your Order ships out. This company is fraudulent stating that orders ship out within 24hours and charging it's customers 4.99 for 2-3 day Shipping. Not only does this Company not have a working Customer Service number but it also does not comply with it's listed standards. I was charged for a product they never rendered. At this point I want my money back, I do not trust the Company nor would I put anything into my body provided by them. I will continue to pursue this issue as the Better Business Buerau will be made aware of Arnolds Supplements false dealings.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Nov, 2010 by   Isis55 0 Votes
I have heard horrible things about them. How can they get away with this? Charging people money for something they never produce. That is illegal. You should report them!!!

How to Save on Life Insurance