logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
North Shore Animal League America
Be very aware of the animals you get from North Shore
2. (38 mins ago)
www.boxhop.com
They provided useless tracking number
3. (41 mins ago)
Plus500
Fraud-money stolen
4. (1 hr 23 mins ago)
www.snowboots-buying.com
The seller didn’t provide any information – I think it’s scam
5. (1 hr 23 mins ago)
Revitol
Erroneous charges

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Arizona Medical Board, Scottsdale, Arizona Complaints & Reviews - Lisa Wynn (Executive Director)

Arizona Medical Board Contacts & Informations

Arizona Medical Board

Posted:    Medicaljustice

Lisa Wynn (Executive Director)

Scottsdale, Arizona
Lisa Wynn the executive director of the Arizona medical Board is both incompetent and abuses her position.

She is not medically trained, has a poor track record, and was hired only because she is a woman with previous connections to our past lame Governor Napolitano.

Public record reveals that Lisa Wynn has a tarnished and immoral past and many complaints have been subjected against her personally for incompetence and abuse.

She tries to hide behind the premise of the Arizona Medical Board, but will be surprised very soon when they will not protect her anymore.

She soon will be removed from her position based on both incompetency and corruption, and will also will have to answer to some serious civil suits.

We need to rid ourselves of both Ms. Wynn and others like her in various state positions
Comments United States Medical Negligence and Deficiency
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Mar, 2010 by   Medicaljustice 0 Votes
She is also hideous to look at Physically!!!
 31st of Mar, 2010 by   SENOR FRED 0 Votes
I have seen Lisa Wynn out about town. She always looked intoxicated to me. Now after doing some searching I guess she probably is.

Stvene
 13th of Apr, 2010 by   Darrell Jessop MD 0 Votes
As a physician who has suffered the Wild-West lack of due process by the Az Medical Board, just where can one find the public record outlining our Ms Wynn`s shenanigans?

Darrell Jessop MD
 15th of Apr, 2010 by   Truthful One 0 Votes
I, too, have encountered what I believe to be corruption on the Arizona Medical Board. Lisa Wynn does indeed abuse her power, and turns the other way when someone is attempting to provide truthful evidence that she doesn't want to acknowledge. Yesterday when I went to the call to Public at the Medical Board Meeting to speak, she greeted me with undue hostility and anger, without kindly asking the content of my message or asking why I wanted to speak. She denied my right to speak and was beyond rude about it.
 16th of Apr, 2010 by   Darrell Jessop MD 0 Votes
It has been said that the Arizona Medical Board has a duty to protect the public; I believe it has gone beyond this to the point where it exists to only to ensure its own political survival. As far as the policing on physicians in the state of Arizona, what the Board does more closely resembles a kangaroo court than having anything to do with due process. I will be the first one to admit that physicians make mistakes and there should be a process to evaluate whether actual or intentional harm was done to a patient. The physician in question should still receive the same rights during the investigation that any other citizen in this country would receive. I emphatically state that physicians do not receive due process and there are claims that the Board has knowingly interfered with the investigative process to make certain that they find the physician in question guilty of something. The U.S. Attorney General needs to look into what is going on at the Arizona Medical Board.
 6th of Aug, 2010 by   angelika thomas 0 Votes
Dear Arizona Medical

With due respect and humility, I write to you irrespective of the fact that you don't know me. I got your contact through the international directory on internet when I was making inquiry for foreign assistance. I have decided to contact and bestow trust in you, which I pray you will not ignore. I apologize in advance for any inconveniences that this proposal may cause to you. Handle this discretely and contact me urgently if you can assist me in this transaction

I am Mrs Angelika Thomas, of Repulic of Benin, widow to Late Mr. David Arizona. for Consular of the benin embassy in Madrid, Spain.I have been recently been daigonosed of Cancer of the Pelvics. I am writing from my sick bed.

There is this consignment (containg US$9.5Million cash, in US$100 bills) my husband deposited with a security company, here in Cotonou, Republic of Benin of which I am the next of kin. With my health condition and because my husband and I have no children, I am looking for a credible person to whom I will pass the right of next of kin. This person will apply to the company and request, from them, the procedure towards retrieving the consignment from them.

This is on the condition that you will take 25% of the fund for yourself, 5% used for expenses, while you will use the remaining 70% for the less previlege people in the society. This is in fulfilment of the last request of my husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less previleged.

If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact me immediately with your full names and contact information so that I will send you all the documents that the company gave to my husband when the consignment was deposited. So that you will contact the company directly, and demand from them the procedure towards retrieving the consignment from their company.

I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time you wll recieve the fund, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described above. I look forward to your response.

Kindly Contact me via;angelikathomas54@yahoo.com