logo

Action Pro White
Scam
5. (33 mins ago)
Indian Remy bulk human hair
Don't believe Priyanka from www.perfectlocks.com, she's ripped me off!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Arco
2721 W. Edinger
Santa Ana, California
Phone: 714-545-0650
Thursday June 11th at about 7:00 I drove up because my low fuel light came on. I went to the pay point station #2 and put in my last $10.00. I went to pump the gas and nothing came out so I went inside and told the clerk byt the name of Paul (so he said). He told me there was nothing showing there. So I told him that was my last ten dollars and that he had to do something he said he couldn't do anything and that I had to come back saturday. I told him it was unacceptable because in order to go home I needed gas and the machine had taken my money and my kids were waiting in the car. He said sorry and moved on to the next customer. I was there about 20 minutes arguing and he had a smirk on his face and said to call the police that they weren't going to do anything either then he had the nerve to say "how do i know you really put the money in there?" Luckily one of the customers that was there when it all started stuck around and gave me 2.00 dollars I found another one in my pocket and pumped 3.00 I told Paul that I needed something in writing about what had just happened, he gave me a paper and told me to write it all down. When I was done I gave it to him and told him to sign it he just kept it on the counter and wrote the phone number, his name and manager's name Hanns on another paper and gave it to me. As of today I have not heard from anyone. I couldn't go back saturday because it was my daughters birthday party and I see no point in going back since I know what they are going to do. Which is deny the entire thing ever happened. I will just never go back there or any other Arco stations and tell everyone I know what happened and not to go there either.

Arco Arco

Comments United States Gas Stations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Aug, 2009 by   GOTJIPPEDATTHEARCOSTATION 0 Votes
THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME THIS MORNING IN LOS ANGELES ON EL SEGUNDO BLVD AND MAIN ST. THE COPS REVIEWED THE TAPE AND SAID I NEVER PUT THE MONEY IN BUT THE COPS ARE STUPID AS HELL JUST MOMENTS BEFORE HE EVEN SAW THE TAPE THE 2 FEMALE CASHIERS SAID IT WAS BCUZ I TOOK TO LONG TO PUT THE GAS MEANING THEY ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT I HAD PUT IN A 20.PLUS THE CAMERA IS ONLY AT ONE ANGLE NOT FACING THE SIDE WHERE YOU ACTUALLY PUT THE MONEY IN. SO ALL OF THEM ASSHOLES ARE GONNA BE SCEWED BECAUSE IM TAKING IT A STEP FURTHER AND MAY END UP TAKING THEM TO COURT FOR ACCUSING ME OF LYING. THANKS FOR YOUR ARTICLE BIG HELP AND EVIDENCE THAT IM NOT THE ONLY 1
 14th of Aug, 2009 by   Angie is upset 0 Votes
I actually took it to the BBB. I received a response stating they are willing to give me the money back but insist I they were not over 10.00
If it weren't true why would they be so willing to just give money away. Good Luck!!

Lawmakers Urged to Make Schools Safer