Aquafina

Pathetiv service-- non delivery of 25ltr water bottle

Pepsi
Noida
Noida, United States
Even I am one of Aquafina's (25 lts home delivery water supply) victim in Noida. I have to call these guys repeatedly and after repeated reminders they deliver the water and at times you will not get water on the same day.
Aquafina delivery boys were supposed to come today at 8 in the morning to deliver water, its 7.00 in the evening and no body has come. I have called both the delivery and customer care executives at least 20 times since morning but every time I get false promises of delivery within 20 min's. Even the customer care executives who are sitting on 011-41848484 are rude and are not at all bothered about customer complaint. They are charging us so much but the service being provided is poor than the local water supply companies. Seeing the brand name of Pepsi I opted for Aquafina water but now I am regretting my decision. I would advice every one not to opt Aqufina if you want your mental peace intact. IN SHORT THIS IS HEIGHT OF PATHETIC SERVICES anyone can imagine.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

9th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
even i am one of the home where 25 litre of water drum is suppied. the people at the center are not bothered about the customers. i have booked for water three days ago and the supply has not been done yet inspite of several calls at the customer care.
 10th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I just opened a new bottle of Aquafina and there was some red stuff in the cap and and on the plastic ring around the mouthpiece. I'm kinda scarred to put my mouth up to it, anyone know what this stuff is?
 10th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
scratch that last comment, guess its my moms lipstick
 30th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have a case of bottled Aquafina water and we have opened a few of these and noticed a very strong chemical smell and taste? I was looking online to see if there was some type of recall or any other complaints. I called the company twice with no answer they are in training the message says. Although there is a power outage in many places due to Huricane Sandy.
 11th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
I got a bottle of aquafina that had a white substance at the bottom and the water was cloudy, but did'nt notice till after i drank some I think it made me sick.
 3rd of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

Aquafina - Bottle cap is very tight.it is very hard to open by finger.That is why no more buying aquafina Bottles of water
Aquafina
Hazleton
Pennsylvania
Phone: 516-286-4169(cell)

The bottle Cap is very tight.it is very hard to open the Bottle.If like this Bottle it is not wise to buy Aquafina Bottle of water again for Bothering open the Bottle.Please take care about Bottle Cap.
 26th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
I bought 2 cases of aquafina 500 ml. I am so disappointed that each bottle is hard to open!!! I look up the reviews here if I'm it's just me. And so I read, indeed, it's hard to open that even if I cut the part of the cap using a knife, still it's difficult to open! No, I can't bring this bottle of water with me outdoors. So disappointed!
 20th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes

Aquafina - BOTTLES ARE CRAP
PO Box 1 Dixon Springs TN
Lebanon
Phone: 931-261-9701

I go out of my way, and pay a bigger price to purchase Aquafina . It is ridiculous that the bottles wont even stand up. No they have not been frozen... not since I bought them. Is it too much to ask for the bottle to be strong enough to let them stand?

Thanks, Laura Clark