logo

Reliance Netconnect
Not closing the connection
4. (12 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
5. (21 mins ago)
paypermail.com
non payment of account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Apply 2 Save, Williamsburg, Virginia Complaints & Reviews - Stole my money and did nothing

Apply 2 Save Contacts & Informations

Apply 2 Save

Posted:    timhudgins25

Stole my money and did nothing

Apply 2 Save
112 Indigo Terrace
Williamsburg, Virginia
Phone: 757 817 6574
I paid the company 500.00 dollars to save my mortgage that was behinde. Five months later I have still not gotten any closer to getting this problem solved. I am now into forcloser and it's to late to do anything about it. This company needs to be investgated and stoped before they scam more people out of thier money and there home.
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jan, 2009 by   RMS, INC. 0 Votes
I agree with everyone on this comment board and I am so sorry to hear about all the trouble that you are all having. I have helped several people that have mortgages with ASC, Countrywide, and other mortgage companies that don't seem to care if they harass people or suck them dry. The comments I have heard are along the lines of trying to get blood from a stone or turnip, or something like that.

The company I work for actually will take you out of the loop of contact with ASC, or Countrywide or whomever you have servicing your loan. All you have to do is let us know how we can help you. By that I mean, tell us what you are looking for us to do for you and we will pursue the help that you want, no matter what. We have all aspects of the mortgage business covered from being a mortgage mediation company, a title company, a real estate company, all the way to having access to attorneys for litigation or help to avoid foreclosure. No aspect of help is turned away.

That’s another reason why this company was created. We take your number out of their "system". When they mail you something, it comes to our offices and into your file. We take the burden away from you so you can live your life without the phone calls and the letters. And the rudeness!!! Oh, man, if I told you some of the stories I have heard...let's just say, it’s not pretty.

That's why I got out. I can not stand collectors. Just because they are hiding behind a company name they think that they can say anything or act anyway they like with the customers, being friendly with one and the next 40-50 they can treat like crap. Where is the customer service?

We take all that frustration away from you and create solutions that work. I know that it may be hard to swallow, but we do. I have done it for several people. And I can do it for you too. If you want more specifics or just want to ask questions about your situation, call our offices at 888-453-1518 and check out the website, which is being updated with a few new options available. And this isn't just for people facing foreclosure, people that are current and want to pay off their home early, call me. I can and will help as many people as I am able to. What have you got to lose? Website address is http://realtymediationservice.onlybusiness.com...and if our offer is not for you, best of luck. In all your endeavors.
 19th of Feb, 2009 by   Oldude 0 Votes
I totally agree with timhudgins25 as I am in pretty much the same boat. My so called counselor will not take my calls when I try to get ahold of him, and wouldn't even answer my e-mails until I threatened to turn them over to the BBB. Which I have since done. All they are interested in is ripping off their clients and giving them nothing in return. They say that it takes 2-4 months to do anything, but other agencies say that they can have everything settled within 30 days or less. In 4 months my house will be long gone. My mortgage holder told me that places like this are not supposed to charge anything for their services since they are government subsidised. What a ripoff.
Oldude
 7th of Apr, 2009 by   anonymous 0 Votes
I'm very sorry you were ripped off by A2S. I'm working with the FTC and doing everything I can to bring them down and get the victims compensation. You can read my post today, but if you would please help our case by contacting the FTC at 1.877.FTC.HELP and filing an individual complaint. I am a former employee and am bringing more current and past employees forward. We need help with as many homeowners contacting the FTC as soon as possible to move this case faster. You can also email me your contact info at cordillaanne@gmail.com. I'm putting together as much information as I can to take to court.
THank you...
 21st of May, 2009 by   charlie 0 Votes
Hello to all readers, I am a customer to APPLY TO SAVE since 01/22/09 and have paid almost 249.75 until I was told that I can not meet their criteria, and the account was closed on 03/18/09 . As I have all of this information from their office via e-mails. Even with this phone calls I have place every other day to various of people at Apply 2 Save Corp. As of today 05/21/09 their phone number is not in service 888 202 5662. It does not work. As I am short or out of my money it will not end here... I wish they can look at this passage and put one of their own family members in my shoes, and see how it feels like when you have no one helping you. In additition a 2nd phone number was given to me and that is 800 200 9987 in order for me to speak to the refund department to get my so call money back. And agin another non working phone number. So I will call the Attorney General and see what they can do for use in getting something back from this so call company...
 27th of May, 2009 by   ethel 0 Votes
I was scammed by A2S. They got all our information they needed in Dec 08. Every day they said it looked great, we paid them 996.00 and they said not to pay anymore payments. Last week I called them again and the numbers are disconnected. My husband is a very ill man and this is about to put him over the edge. I called my bank and they told me my property is up for sale June 30. This is one of the worst things I and my family have ever gone thru. Our home means so much to us. This scam needs to be taken care of. I wrote to the atternoy general I hope they are stopped and they pay us all back. I an working with a goverment program at this time.

Useful Information About Overdraft Fees