logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Bulliongurus Research Private Limited
beware of this company! it causes nothing but extreme loss!
2. (24 mins ago)
State of Florida Child Support Enforcement
Child Support
3. (37 mins ago)
eyemarkedcards.com
No confirmation info and seller keeps silence
4. (45 mins ago)

iTunes Contacts & Informations

Apple iTunes

Posted:    Valerie

iTunes billing problems

ITunes service will allow you to purchase items that are already in your purchase history. In this case all but two episodes of a sitcom were purchased - I believed I was purchasing a season pass for the upcoming season when in fact I purchased a season pass for something (for the most part) I already own.

I canceled the downloads and unfortunately purchased the individual episodes I was after confidant that I would receive a refund - no dice.

In Katie's Words:
"I've carefully considered your request for a refund for your duplicate purchases of the first part of Battlestar Galactica, Season 3. While I understand that you were not aware that you would be charged twice for these videos, I regret to inform you that your request has been denied. As stated in the iTunes Store Terms of Sale, all sales are final......"

Thanks for that apple. A curse on you and your family.
Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Feb, 2008 by   Dan 0 Votes
As a proud Apple customer, I take great offense to that. I won't even dignify that with a curse back to you.

How can they refund your money for something you downloaded and could have burned to a CD? They'd loose so much money if everyone could say "oops, i didn't want this."

(I won't even ask why anyone would need a season pass for Battlestar Galactica)
 11th of May, 2008 by   CHris 0 Votes
You are offended by someone being mad at apple? That's lamer than the person using itunes and their overpriced, media controlling software. Sheesh. Find another online music retailer, download in the superior 320kbps MP3 format at same price AND have control over what you do with your music collection while retaining the original compression and file format.
 21st of Sep, 2009 by   Stu Pidasso 0 Votes
Ok so iPhones and ipods rule. iTunes customer service sucks. Just because they are they only game in town right now is no reason to treat their customers so carelessly. I would tell you my horror stories but why? No one will listen until their is competition, then myelf and 60% of apple customers will go to someone who values our money.
 6th of Sep, 2010 by   dannygotripped 0 Votes
I agree Apple sucks in general. I complained about my billing charges (and I still know they weren't right) I also indicated to them that I knew that developers were hacking into customer's accounts. So I must have really made them made because they denied my credit card, which by the way is clean...there isn't a charge on it and my credit record is spotless. I called the credit card company to make sure that something wasn't wrong and they indicated that every thing looked perfect. I must have made the Apple boys mad. I know that they are trying to keep a lid on developers hacking customers accounts...well just google it and see what you find.
 17th of Apr, 2011 by   wcb2009 0 Votes
Yes. They suck. In my case they double billed me and sent me into the gauntlet to try and get back my $0.99
You cannot get a human to help. They send you to an endless lop of webpages and customer service people who are only operators.

They are hiding behind the complexity of their crappy web app that claims to offer support. Instead you click around and only get redirects to useless pages propmting me to download the latest Katy Perry song. There is no one that is accountable that will help.
 28th of Dec, 2011 by   Darryl10 0 Votes
I have been billed for honor points for global warfare over £200 has gone out of my account that I did not purchase
 28th of Dec, 2011 by   Darryl10 0 Votes
I am i'n touch with the fraud squad I am I'll on low income and I need my money back
 6th of May, 2012 by   Thomas Vander Weide Jr 0 Votes
i had charges of $20.00 to my card and i dont even own any apple product thanks to my bank catching it and contacting me and they stopped payment and im comnsidering legal action on this.i in contact with fraud department also. here it is..CHECKCARD 05/06 APL*APPLE ITUNES STORE 866-712-7753 CA activity type debit P status type icon pending -20.00 but bank reversed it after talking to me CHECKCARD 05/06 APL*APPLE ITUNES STORE 866-712-7753 CA REVERSAL
 31st of Jan, 2013 by   Gayla40 0 Votes
The same thing has happening to me as well. The 1st few charges I thought maybe just maybe a ringtone or something. The last few times, I knew for sure that there were no ringtone charges. This seems to be a big problem. How is apple itunes getting account Infor. when no order is placed. I do not own anything apple.
 29th of Aug, 2013 by   Fernando Valle 0 Votes
My name is Fernando Valle ; I'm written to you about my Apple iTunes account you are charging every month on my VISA card, and I don't want that happen, I would like to close this account please do it .

Preparing Your Home for Winter