Horendous repair service from Apple for an ipod

I sent my ipod in for repairs under warranty as the dock was not working. I clearly stated that the docking station was the issue and included all componenets in the return. Apple took about 4 weeks to respond after which they returned the ipod in EXACTLY the same condition that it went in - ie. the dock was still not working! I sent it back in - which is a 45 minute drive for me - and after about 2 weeks was told that I have to pay for the repairs. I originally handed the ipod in on 7 August and it is now mid October. I am upset as they have not indicated any wish to compensate me for the time wasted. I have lodged a complaint with Mfundo at the call centre and a week later am still waiting on a response. I am furious about it and ready to go to the papers.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful?

19th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
I had a similar issue with my laptop. Everyone knows about what happened. (My family and friends). I feel apple doesn't care if they lose a customer, due to poor customer service. In fact, the two serice reps who helped me, one being a manager, were arrogant, rude, condesending, and combative. I am so irritated.

Contact Us