logo

Nuderma
they charge me 89.15 for a free sample
5. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
IneedFinancialHelp.net
I paid and they didn’t give me a loan.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Apple Complaints & Reviews - Horendous repair service from Apple for an ipod

Apple Contacts & Informations

Apple

Posted:    Barmick

Horendous repair service from Apple for an ipod

Apple
apple.com
I sent my ipod in for repairs under warranty as the dock was not working. I clearly stated that the docking station was the issue and included all componenets in the return. Apple took about 4 weeks to respond after which they returned the ipod in EXACTLY the same condition that it went in - ie. the dock was still not working! I sent it back in - which is a 45 minute drive for me - and after about 2 weeks was told that I have to pay for the repairs. I originally handed the ipod in on 7 August and it is now mid October. I am upset as they have not indicated any wish to compensate me for the time wasted. I have lodged a complaint with Mfundo at the call centre and a week later am still waiting on a response. I am furious about it and ready to go to the papers.
Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jan, 2011 by   Slaarwalhz 0 Votes
I had a similar issue with my laptop. Everyone knows about what happened. (My family and friends). I feel apple doesn't care if they lose a customer, due to poor customer service. In fact, the two serice reps who helped me, one being a manager, were arrogant, rude, condesending, and combative. I am so irritated.

Mass Joinder Lawsuit Hustlers Exposed