logo

No customer service

Apparelus.com
Phone: 1-800-866-9070
apparelus.com
When I placed my internet order, a couple of hours later a rep with a thick accent called me and left a message saying that me that my credit card information was 'lost' and she needed it again. I called her back and she clarified, saying that 'it was lost when we update de system'. I have never had a problem with a wholesale company that I chose, so I gave it to her again. I probably shouldn't have. Looking back, it seems like my order should have been lost too if that was the real story.

I ordered about 24 items from this company and 4 of them were dirty. There were black stains on them that would not come out. 1 of them had a rather obvious flaw in the screen printing.

I contacted them at once via email. I was polite, told them the problem and the next day, a Yavar Assil got back to me and told me to call customer service. This is the first thing they did wrong. I did contact customer service by emailing him because he is the sales service manager. He did not want to deal with my problem via email, but rather wanted to delegate this part of the problem, thus making me work to get in touch with them.

I was a little perturbed by this, but okay, I thought. They will take care of it when I call. So I call the number. There is a busy signal, no opportunity to even leave a message. I don't have time to chase these people around, so I emailed him, telling him to get in touch with me as soon as possible and gave him my phone number. I have never had the experience where a credible, professional business calls about an important matter and doesn't leave a message. If a strange number contacts me, I wait for the message.

No message was left...for a week. I figured this was plenty of time. I contacted him again. He replied that he had tried to reach me but I didn't answer. I said that he needed to leave a message if there is no answer. I said to give me the phone number he would call me from so that I could save it to my phone and anticipate the call.

He never replied to that message, but rather ignored the request for more information. There was a phone number in the message, I will admit, however, there was no guarantee that this was the phone line he would use to contact me. I ended up just picking up when he called a few hours later and hoping that it was the person I was expecting. It was. So he asked me what the problem was AGAIN. I had to repeat myself. Then, without telling me what was going on, he transferred me to someone else.

I found myself talking to someone who spoke bad english and could not understand what I was saying either. It took a long time to look up my order and she seemed to have incorrect information about my order stored in the system. Her english was so bad that it could have been correct & she was unable to spell it back to me right.

She said she was going to send me a return authorization number to my email address at that moment. I tried to verify the correct address with her by spelling it out, but she didn't quite understand so I said i would stay on the phone with her until i got the email message she was sending. I tried to be patient with her, but later on, she either hung up the call or tried to place me on hold and disconnected the call by mistake. I never got a return authorization number or an address to send the items back. There is no physical address on the website. She had said she would email me, but the email never came.

By this time, i was pretty PO'ed. This thing had been drug on for over a week now and there had been plenty of contacts with the company that were very unsuccessful in resolving the issue. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt but it was becoming painfully obvious that I was being given the runaround, pushed to the side and/or not taken seriously. I emailed (the sales service manager) to tell him what happened. I also warned that if they didn't refund me, I was going to have to get in touch with my credit card company and post on the internet that this company was wildly unsatisfactory.

Instead of trying to take control over the situation & redirect it, he only fought back at me in his reply. He said that he didn't know why I was saying what I had said and that he would be 'happy' to dispute the chargeback. It is surprising that this man did not understand why a paying customer would be angry after being treated this way even though they had been patient and polite with him and his company in the beginning.

I have just gotten off of the phone with discover after having told them the whole story. I got a provisional credit and they are working on this very valid claim. This...20 dollars worth of the purchase, 4 items...was all I wanted to resolve with apparelus.com and they couldn't even handle that. The sales manager himself couldn't handle a simple issue and showed immaturity in his response. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I am glad that the amount was not significantly more.

If you need to find a wholesale company, there are plenty out there that have nice inventory, but will not put you through this nonsense. I have always been able to resolve problems amicably with wholesalers until this point. The customer service at apparelus.com is really out of the norm. Avoid them and any retailers that bear any resemblance to their website or other associated materials.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Apr, 2009 by   ShellyP. 0 Votes
Hi Folks,

Be a smart consumber and do you own research.

Anyone can make a false claim againsts a company or inidividual. Be wise and do yout own reserch.

My name is Shelly P. and I run a non-profit consumer protection company in Houston TX. We protect consumers from businesses and sometime and very rarely, we protect businesses from false claims made by individuals who oftem seek to create lawsuits or are being paid by individuals or companies to attempt to "deface" a company for monetary gains.

I am not saying this a 100% true but there are individuals who do this for a living. You see, someone like "Frank", would have to first make a small but "Real" purchase from a victim company. Then, depending on their goal, they make try to persue legal action, or often what we find is, they are paid by competetion companies in an "attempt" to defame a company and in rare cases, they are an angry former employee or perhaps a jealous friend/family member.

If you want to see if a company is legitimate and offers good service, do your own reserch. You may be surprised with what you find.

Comments such as this only goes to tell you that this company is probably really good at what it does, specially if there is no history of claims againsts it. Again, do your own reserach to find out.

Individuals like "Frank" are often watched and investigated for fraud and false claims without ever knowing it.

We as consumers have the right to post our opinion and exprience with a company. To be fair, businesses have the right to protect agains false claims.

False claims and lawsuits are a huge problem because the take away from real issues a company may have.

This is why businesses spend thousands of dollars on insurance companies who in protecting their client offer private IT service and Investigation to ensure that all claims are legetimate.

You can always do your own investigation to find out.

Cheers,
Shelly P.
Houston, TX.
 20th of Apr, 2009 by   KellyHamilton 0 Votes
Great company. Customer for 2 years no issues. I wish they had more locations in Nevada.
 8th of Jun, 2009 by   Jeniffer 0 Votes
From my best knowledge and experience www.wholesalefashionsquare.com providing the best customer service.
 28th of Jun, 2009 by   bill123 0 Votes
I agree with you 100% Shelly. I have been shopping with appareus.com for over 3 years now with no issues. They are wonderful and override all of their competitors. Wholesalefashionsquare.com has been a nightmare though. Again, do your own research.

Bill
 21st of Sep, 2009 by   wholesale clothing 0 Votes
Wholesaleclothing4u.com, a B2B wholesale distributor offers wide variety of deeply discounted fashionable and trendy wholesale women's clothing and apparel, plus size, jewelry, and accessories
 3rd of Jan, 2010 by   RachelK 0 Votes
A lot of you are just advertising your own company under fake names. Stop doing that and let the customers make the comments.
 6th of Apr, 2010 by   johnnning 0 Votes
I don't find this comments helpfull and I don't belive if any of these complaints comes from anybody other than competitors that are trying to ruin this business reputation. I have been a costomer for many years and get what I ordered and on time. Never had an experience when my credit card information was lost.

John
Riverside
 8th of Jul, 2010 by   fitrangnn 0 Votes
I don't know how to take this complaint but i believe there has to be something wrong out there. I contacted this company to show my interest in their products. My only concern was the shipping rate, they replied me r email and one fact that I think is very true from the complaint is that I COULD NOT understand their written English.
 13th of Sep, 2010 by   ShaShaz 0 Votes
i'm planning to purchase in apparelus after my bad encounter with wholesalefashionsquare. this website wasted too much of my time. i was refunded a week ago because they don't ship to different address other than my paypal address. i understand that, now that i asked the 3rd party to buy for me, my order are still pending because they need my selling permit! what the heck! i'm just an individual retailer and their customer service never told me anything about it from the very start! it's draining my energy seriously!
 1st of Mar, 2011 by   Rambler101 0 Votes
Hey peoples ;)
Shelly.P's comment is quite right if you have a look at this site >>>>> http://judgespot.com/profile/daisyrose <<<<<< it has review's of several Online Wholesalers and 7 of them are the EXACT same review. So the person that 'reviewed' them ordered the exact things & had the exact same problem with each one? =/

"I hate fashion4us.com, i bought exactly 12 pieces clothes and receive it within almost 1 month, and i think after receive the clothes i weighted the weight and its actually 3kg lower than the exact weight that i paid, the quality is very very too poor because i washed it 2 times and the material spoiled, on the photos the clothes look very nice but the real product only 30% same as photo, i hate them bcoz they lie about quality, shipping and service for return is not acceptable"

That is the same review used several times, just the Company name changed! Some online Wholesaler's are a gamble. It's hard whether to believe some reviews, especially the Negative comment but it's even harder when you can't find ANY Reviews at all.
 30th of Aug, 2011 by   SWEDY 0 Votes
APPARULS.COM, BIG SCAM THE FERUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY FROM CANADA SCAM
 3rd of Nov, 2011 by   MS Bari -1 Votes
Dear Sir,

We are exporting ready made garments from Bangladesh. The Bangladesh
garments industry is a growing sector as it benefits from experienced
labor force and Generalized System of Preference facility (GSP), providing
Tax exemptions on garment exports from Bangladesh to other
countries. Our efficient organizational structure ensures we offer very
competitive prices compared to garment suppliers/exporters from
around the world, including our Far-East Asian and other counterparts.

We have acquired a reputation for swift dispatchments and meeting strict
time structures. Furthermore, our existing buyers are very much
satisfied with the service and product quality and all of our customers
are permanent.

Our company: (BARI CORPORATION)

Products: Any types of knit and Woven Ready Made Garments.

Export Market: EU countries, USA and Canada.

Human Resource: numbers of Quality Controllers and Merchandisers along
with the Top Level Management are entrusted to look after entire
process of manufacturing, quality inspection and shipment in time schedule.

Some Buyer’s name: Rossiny, GYK, Amerella, The Boy Store, Sparco and so on.

Some items are: Casual Wear, Children Wear, Denim Wear, Jogging Suit,
Night Dresses, Polo shirt, Rompers, Shirt, Shorts, Skirt, Sports
Wear, Tank Top, Trousers, T-shirts, Uniforms, Vest and so on.

Please be informing you that we are renounced suppliers of handicraft
(handmade) of above many kinds good item. Like Jute purse, Jute fashion
bags, Jute jewelry, Jute foot wear, Jute walhanging, Bamboo goods, Bamboo
basket, Clay jewelry, Nakshikath, Nakshi cushion, Wallmate, Tablemate, Bin
basket, Apparels fashion wear etc from Bangladesh to many country in the
World .You knows Bangladeshi handicraft goods are world famous.

Please do not hesitate to make enquiries as to our service.

We await hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

M S Bari
 4th of Apr, 2012 by   majeedjan 0 Votes
Fashion industry in clothing something so nice to be, gotapparel is one of the leading clothing company . shop online http://www.gotapparel.com/

How to Avoid Haiti Charity Scams