Apmex.com

Posted:

They sound friendly, but are very unprofessional and provide zero customer service

3.25
Apmex.com
apmex.com
They SOUND friendly, but are very unprofessional and provide zero customer service. They held my check for 8 days, telling me it didn't arrive, then would not ship my order until 11 days after my check had CLEARED my bank. They would take no responsibility whatsoever for their screw-up, leaving me with no way to secure my order before I left the country for several months.

There's lots of places to buy precious metals - give these guys a miss!!
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

15th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Similar thing happened to me. They charged me a cancellation fee...and I never even cancelled my order. By the way the cancellation fee was $35.00 and I have nothing to show for it now...no coins. Oh well...they cancelled the order. I would say...their loss. But actually it was their gain...as they got $35.00 out of me for nothing.
 4th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Ahhhh...yeahhh...same here, they cancelled my order and charged me cancellation fee, I never cancell either; and their website is a scam too; took my bank info but still never ship me anything and now they cancell it for whatever reason they want to, and charge me $35.40, and their reps. do sound like untrained unfreindly people, they think the customers are stupid; WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! DO NOT BUY anything from this company.
 15th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
Deceptive, Incompetent, Arrogant ~ these are the words I used when they called me. Of coarse they were not cancelling my order, merely raising the price of my order by $420, BUT, if I wanted to cancel they would be nice enough to not charge me $35 cancellation fee. Wasn't that kind??!?? Beware of false PRICES as my order was 5 days old when APMEX "changed" it. Also beware of the extreme belittling you will receive if they call you after placing an order ~ which I hope you won't !!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree