logo

Lousy service

Applebees
Virginia Beach Blvd.
Norfolk, Virginia
Tonight seven family members went to Applebees in Norfolk, Va to celebrate a family members birthday. It took us from approx 7:15 to 9:20 to receive some of our food. In fact the manager came to our table (by request) to see what the problem was. Two people in our party had not received their order. I was one who did not receive my food. It told him approx 35 to 40 minutes to get to our table because he had 3 tables with complaints ahead of us. The waitress did not seem to know why we had not received all of our orders. She just kept saying the food was coming. We had to keep calling her. She was avoiding our table. The manager finally came over, retook the orders, and brought out our orders. The manager said that they had run out of the sizzling plates. The manager should in my opinion fire the cook and the waitress/servers. He apologized and took care of the bill.
Tonight was my last night or day every going to Applebees, Norfolk, Va Virginia Beach Blvd location. The manager had his hands full ALL night. From the looks of it, he had very little help from his staff.
The problem was not just our waitress/servers; He had problems at
atleast two other stations. Brenda F. Jones brendaj.mosby@yahoo.com
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Mar, 2011 by   ThuDmuffin -2 Votes
As for an overheating problem the Dell Insprion 1525 could almost literally burn me it got so hot. When that happened ( like literally all the time ) the performance seriously suffered and I really didn't get my monies worth. Besides that the computer came ( factory built) with a faulty keyboard (twice ), touchpad, fan, replaced both battery and battery charger over twice. I don't think the components themselves are that horrible. It's just the cheap parts and cheap way it's built that makes it so insufferable. And seriously Dell needs to be giving us new components not refurbished components. Then again what could I really care I wont be investing any more money in that company again...
 26th of Mar, 2011 by   ThuDmuffin 0 Votes
Well the above post was obviously meant for another post but to stay on topic I gotta agree with you Brenda. I remember one time I just left in the middle of waiting for our food. Never laughed so hard in my life.

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups