logo

AOL Contacts & Informations

AOL

Posted: 2013-06-27 by    143u

Aol
I spoke with a representative because I could not reset my password. Rhea the customer service representative did not assist me and repeated put my on hold for long periods of time. Even when she was on the line she delayed responses and it was as if I was the only person of the line. When I questioned her about why I was put on hold so long and so many times she stated it was because she couldn't assist me. I then asked to speak to her supervisor who also would not help me. I asked if there was an office or other number I could call to receive assistance and she refuse to give me any information. She spoke over me and I asked her to allow me to speak and she left the phone. After ten mins of me waiting on the line to receive assistance from her she hung up. Prior to her hanging up I called back from another phone and explained to the new rep Sahehi what the issue was with both Rhea and her supervisor. I informed him of how important it was for me to reset my password. He assisted me and was patient which I can't say for the rep and her supervisor that I spoke to prior. I don't understand why the supervisor felt it was appropriate to leave a customer on the line an then hang up. These individuals were not only unprofessional but are in the wrong field if the are unable to help people. I have bhad an aol acct for over three years and I deserve better treatment and I also believe they were a poor representation of the company. This experience was horrible and it should never happen again.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Jury Duty Scam