logo

eLoan.com
eLoan.com is a scam!
5. (18 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2013-10-03 by    Kelly Peters

Won't give refund

IncomeEDU
Hello Anthony, October 2, 2013
Note: I sent this letter to Anthony 4 times to 3 different email addresses. I keep getting the run around. One of the last email addresses I sent it to the guy gave me yet another email address to send it to...my next stops are utube and facebook. I don't care anymore...I have had it with these people.

There has been a discrepancy with the charge your company made on my card ending in 6000, since September 09, 2013. On September 09, 2013, I cancelled the package that I bought for 49.95...$1.00 original 14 day trial, which I never received. My statement states your company took the money on September 11, 2013. Anyway, the gal on the phone said it was cancelled so I did not worry about it. Until the refund wasn't there after 3 business days. Then, I called your customer support number which is 855-637-6528. And this is what I put up with for nearly a month. My parents were small business owners and they would want to know how their customers were treated. Almost every time I spoke on the phone with 3 different reps, I was angered to the point of raising my voice. That is not who I am.

The first person I spoke to was Heidi. She was trying to be helpful until my phone cut us off. I called back, got another lady on the phone that was completely disrespectful, would not listen to me...cannot remember her name, I'm sure it is in your computer. Was repeating everything Heidi was telling her, (this is what she told me when I asked her what my account said) what she said to me was amazing, I had to ask her again as she was continually interrupting me or talking over me that I had to ask her to stop and listen...she said, "Heidi is telling me what to say, I am not in your account." Unbelievable! I was furious. Could not believe I was being treated this way, on top of her very poor customer service skills...and her could careless attitude. I then talked to her supervisor after asking several times for a supervisor, her name was Roxanne. She was a gem. Pushed me aside, put me on the back burner, repeating that it is going to take 6-10 business days, over and over...or repeating "I apologize" over and over...to the point of being sickening. So Rude...absolutely no help. Gee, I got to talk to Roxanne the next time I called. She told me she would try to track down what was going on and told me she would call me back. After several days, I got to call back, guess who I got to talk to again. Yep, Roxanne! Good grief, I asked for her supervisor as my blood pressure was sure to not handle another Roxanne call. Yes, I did yell on at least a couple of these calls, after being lured into their little traps of really not caring a bit about the customer or their jobs.

What happened to go the extra mile for the customer? She again told me it would take 6-10 business days. Unacceptable, I told her as you guys took it out of my account in an instant. She blew it and said oh wait, your account is stuck somewhere. I will call and find out. She told me she would call me back. She never called back. I called again, she said no I didn't say I would call you unless I had some information...like I said you have yourself a gem there. Personally, I would have fired her by now.

Needless to say, Miss Roxanne never called back. Then I got a call from Kim...I believe I spoke to her once or maybe twice during this process as well. You can probably gather she was no help either as this money is still in your account, not mine. Anyway, Kim left a message that I was to fax a copy of my bank statement to 816-903-1606. that way the processing department could see that they extracted the money from my account and then they would go from there. I was to put on the fax, Attn: Kim. I did not answer her call nor did I send the fax. I got another call from Kim same message as last week, Friday. This call I received on September 30, 2013. Yesterday, I faxed the paper twice, with the bank statement on it and Attn: Kim and got no response from anyone. No, I was not shocked.

Today, I called and talked to Dana. She was kind and thoughtful. I believe she understood my frustration and maddening events I had with your customer service people. But, did not get to talk to her until I could get past another on of your reps., she could not figure out why Kim would have me fax the paper to her...neither could Dana figure that one out. However, she told me there was nothing she could do as I had to send you an email. I wonder why I couldn't get Roxanne's supervisor to call me back or get on the phone with me when I asked several times in the past? I understand Roxanne's supervisor is not Dana.

Here's the deal, and why I am so mad about this taking so long...and on top of it being treated so badly that I got upset on the phone. For one, it is my money and I respected you and your business Anthony. I figured you would have stellar customer service, and would have at least caught wind of this by now. I have sent you two emails that never got a reply. They went to your customer support, not sure which one though. Had your name on it. I have followed you for at least 2 years...or close to it. I didn't know that I also had to have a website for this product. I cannot afford one right now. And two, I am not working, I have a friend dying of cancer and I would like to see her before she does. She lives an hour and a half from me. I need the money for gas, and food.

I am going to try and send a screenshot of my statement. That is the best I can do. If that doesn't work I guess, I won't get it back.

I know this is a long letter. I needed to get it off of me though. You can have it now. What you do with this information is no longer any of my concern except where the money is. Please take care of this matter as soon as possible. I am serious about my friend...thank you for listening. Merchant and description #'s at the end. I was unable to get a screen shot. Sorry.

All my best to you and yours,

Kelly Peters
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Mid-South Employment Fraud