logo

Adore Organic Innovations
Shameful sales tactics
2. (21 mins ago)
FreightCenter
Misrepresents serevices offered by carrier
3. (28 mins ago)
Lowes GE Money Bank Credit Card
Lowes Credit Card
4. (42 mins ago)
Camperworld Utah
Fraud
5. (52 mins ago)
asstars.com
Seller suddenly stopped to reply

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Angel Pin Creations

Posted:    Maritza

Scam

San Antonio, Texas
Well...as many others I was Ripped Off by Angel Pin Creations. They took all my hope to get a third job.
Recently divorced, I been struggling to get my finances back to healthly.
My samples were turned down four times, every time I sent a new sample I was 100% positive that It was perfect. They always complaint that my wings were uneven. I can believe how can they get out with this...I've learned the Hard Way that there are a lot of dishonest companies out there and nobody can do nothing.
Comments United States Arts & Humanities
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Nov, 2008 by   ShellyRose 0 Votes
While I understand this persons frustration, I would like to add that our program is a "Work at Home " progam. It does require time and patience. When someone starts a new job, they basically have to learn what their new job requires of them. Our program is the same. We give instrucitons, with illustrations and providce customer service phone help during the process.

While our program is not for everyone and some choose to withdraw from the program, like the lady above. I would like to state, that we at no time told her that she could not continue with our company. We do have guidelines that must be followed to insure the quality of our product. Unfortunately, not every one understands this.

Our program is not a scam and is not a get rich scheme program. We offer work at home, with a real company and real work with real pay. Those who stay and go through the process have been rewarded for their effort.

Sincerely,
Shelly Rose
Angel Pin Creations, Inc
 11th of Nov, 2008 by   Cecilia 0 Votes
Thank you for the warning. Even though I already knew if it cost anything at all, it is illegal it did seem like something I would enjoy doing at home, oh well.
 28th of Nov, 2008 by   nancy 0 Votes
I have just sent in my first angel for inspection. So I have not been approved yet. With that said I will say that these are NOT your simple twist tie glue project. These angels take alot of time and effort to master. I took that baby apart 15 times before I figured out how to get it tight enough without cripping the skirt. I have read a lot of bad reports about this company and not getting approved, but my husband said, "well if you don't try it you will never know it could be a bunch of people who have no craft experience and didn't take the time to figure it out" So I ordered. I may be writing back after 6 failed angels and saying everything you read is true about a bad company. I can say though so far I have been trilled with their customer service and when I received a shortage on my ribbon, they sent me a new one with no questions asked and also offered an apology. So for right now I am happy with them and I have checked this company out with the BBB. I will let you know if I am approved. I have confidence!!
 13th of Dec, 2008 by   nancy 0 Votes
I have received my first inspection back. On a 43 point inspection I only had 3 to correct. I am jumping up and down because the hardest parts were not where the problem was. So I feel elated that I did master those points. My wings were uneven, I will use a ruler next time to make sure they right. I also will glue them to the angel so during shipping they don't shift. I also need to fan my skirt better. I will pin them the night before so they hold their shape. All in all I fully expected to get a sheet stating everything was wrong with it, because that is what all the chatter and complaints on rip off report are about. I am sure I will pass this next time and if not it will only take one more try. My husband was right, everyone thought this was a slap together project and it is not. It takes time and if you work at it like I did you will succeed. I will respond when I am approved. Just a tip, if you are worried about the money then don't pay them till you are approved.
 22nd of Dec, 2008 by   diana 0 Votes
hi,

i too am trying to get approved...i just submitted my 5th...i will say this they do take time. I have been having just 2 to correct the last 3...and each time its uneven skirting and wings uneven. i have tried with ruler, believe me. I think i finally figured out the unevenness so we will see. To nancy: i am not sure you can glue the wings to the angel? let me know . When i mailed it the last time i completely made a pocket with bubble and then of course in the bubble mailer. It may have made a difference. I really do want to do these plus another with NEC.

have a nice holiday...
 25th of Dec, 2008 by   nancy 0 Votes
I am referring to a dot of glue up in the waist area to make sure the wings do not shift. My set of instructions said to do this but I skipped it. Curious on your opinion of my statement, "this is not a twist glue and slap together project." I truely believe I and you will get approved since we both realize this is a project that takes time. :)
 29th of Dec, 2008 by   diana 0 Votes
Hi nancy,

ok, 3rd attempt on this post...

i do agree on how you referred to the angel...she took me over 6 hrs on first attempt...and then the next day i completely took most of her apart...i think it was over a week before i sent my first inspection in...she is getting easier for me...my only problem is still the uneven wings. I do use the dot of clue where the arms are connected so they don't move...

i am now working another company submit...ever heard of a Pen Pet ...well again...not an easy project, they are cute. Mailing tube, foam, wire, ...its Kalas Krafts if you are so inclined. I can see why a unit is only 25...it takes a long time to make 1.

my other co i am trying for approval is NEC...I may have the tricky part figured out, or i am going to change to an easier one.

well hang in there...i am still hoping to do that little angel soon, i hope you will too.
Di
 4th of Jan, 2009 by   diana +1 Votes
Nancy,

I just wanted to let you know that I will now be making my 6th...but i was wondering have you mastered the even part of the skirting...I really thought i had that down...it is identical to the sample that was sent...and this time the wings are still uneven, i think they shifted and her arms defiinetly did...so back to perfecting her tomorrow...i may have forgotten to dot underneath.

thanks,

Di
 26th of Jan, 2009 by   kimb 0 Votes
Nancy and Di,

Could we get a update please? Have you been accepted, and do you have any tips?
 27th of Jan, 2009 by   cindy -1 Votes
what's going on with you ladies. I have not read a complaint saying that one of you was finally approved. What else do you need to realized that angel pin is a scam. HELLOOOOOO
 29th of Jan, 2009 by   ShellyRose +2 Votes
After reading the above mentioned concerns, I would like to add that you may call our customer service department for helpful hints on the assembly or by email. You may also personally contact me and I would be more than happy to help you over the phone with some areas that you maybe be having problems with. You can reach me at 813-764-0126 or by ShellyRose@AngelPin.net.

I would also like to add that unfortunetly this work isnt' for every one and not everyone can do it. And it difinetely isn't a "twist tie" projects as stated above. As with any new craft it takes time and reputetion before it conquered.

We have hundereds of approved producers all over the world. Some of them passed on the first attempt, while others it took several. We also clearly have this posted on our website under the testimonials. I do not beleive anyone said that it was very easy. In fact some of them it has taken several attempts.

And someone doesn't pass, doesn't mean the company isn't legitimate. If you have noticed, we did send out products, we have done the inspection and resent new materials for you to continue. I think in all fairness to the company it would be fair to say that we have done what said we would and do have assistance available either by email, phone or fax.

Sincerely,
Shelly Rose
 23rd of Feb, 2009 by   suzanne Ingram 0 Votes
I have submitted my 3rd angel the wings were uneven. If anyone has any tips for insuring the wings are even i would appreciate it.
 6th of Mar, 2009 by   Sandrine 0 Votes
Nancy,
I'm waiting to hear more from you please. Is your pins been approved?
Sandrine
 2nd of Jun, 2009 by   Irritated! -1 Votes
Here's a thought... For all of you who think you can make a living @ home and are willing to spend countless hours perfecting something that I've never EVER seen marketed or sold ANYWHERE, why don't you start working on an internet degree from home and get a REAL job! At least then the money you are investing will yield a profitable result for you instead of some "company" no one has ever heard of! Good luck to you all!
 18th of Jun, 2009 by   scootrose -1 Votes
Better Business Bureau rates them F (lowest score possible). End of discussion. Buyer beware.
 20th of Jul, 2009 by   SarahRW -1 Votes
Shelly,

What exactly is your last name?? I have been researching your company with interest of working for you, however, I have come across SEVERAL complaints about your company. To many of these complaints, you as the owner have responded. I find it interesting how your last name seems to change with each complaint response...Shelly Long, Shelly Olsen, Shelly Rose.

Good luck ripping people off! I'm sure they will have a special place in heaven for you.

I'll be moving on:)
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   ms.vader -1 Votes
ooh my god i was about to order my starter kit online but sike i guess ill move on to something else i have not read anything where they say that its awesome working for them or anyything close to that... jesus thank god
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   ms.vader -1 Votes
thanx alot for the heads up
 1st of Aug, 2009 by   saraha -1 Votes
well i am sad to say that before checking up on the company i had ordered the $25 starter kit. now that i have read these comments and checked out the better business bureau i agree that this is not a good company to go into a contract with. i guess i will accept the fact that i am out the $25 and now i have this angel pin that i put together that i don't know what to do with besides toss em... i mean why pay postage to get turned down from a bad company??? if anyone has a work at home company that they have worked for with success pls comment or email me at saraha111981@live.com
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   Mirelle 0 Votes
My friend and I have ordered our kit, and are awaiting the first angel pin to be sent in order to attempt to get the inspection approved. I have read the complaints and have checked with BBB. From what I can see, most of the complaints are from lazy people who lose their patients way too much. How can it be a "rip off" or "scam" if it is in writing that you can get get your money back if you decide you do not want to continue with the company. And for those of you who are mad that you cannot get it right, it states in the web site, if you take the time to read it, that it is not easy to get started, and for most, it takes quite a bit of time. Of all the complaints that were made, the company has resolved every issue except for one, and with the one unresolved, they did make every attempt to resolve it, but the consumer was still upset because they could not "get rich quick and easy". At any job, you have to work for your money, and you have to do it the way they want it, no matter where you work. Why do you expect any different from a work at home? And how is it illegal when you have to pay to start up?? It is just like having to get a loan from a bank in order to start a business and having to pay that back genius. Is that illegal too? For any type of real opportunities to work at home, or run your own business, you have to expect to pay something to get started. Any child knows this. 54 complaints since 97 isn't bad, especially when all but one has been resolved to the consumers satisfaction. Wake up..come back down to earth, and realize you have to actually work for your money, not just try a few times and point your finger at someone else because you can't do it. They let you know that you will not be making a ton of money, especially right away. Remember, if you are trying to point the finger at someone, you have 3 fingers pointing right back at you, and that is where the problem is.

ER's Full, Flu Season to Get Worse