logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (25 mins ago)
Lifecream
I don’t know how to stop bogus charges
2. (28 mins ago)
World Financial Group
Fraud
3. (43 mins ago)
Ocean Investment Group
Scam
4. (43 mins ago)
Nowlucky.com
Fake charge and no prize
5. (52 mins ago)
Cheap Flight Air
Did not receive Air Tickets

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ANC PO BOX 2905 KANSAS CITY KS 66110, Kansas City, Kansas Complaints & Reviews - AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSIONS

ANC PO BOX 2905 KANSAS CITY KS 66110 Contacts & Informations

ANC PO BOX 2905 KANSAS CITY KS 66110

Posted: 2012-08-23 by    cclark6280

AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSIONS

ANC
PO BOX 2905
Kansas City, Kansas
I TOO RECEIVED ONE OF THESE LETTERS TODAY, DEVASTATED AFTER LOOKING UP ON THE INTERNET TO FIND OUT THAT THIS LETTER IS FRAUDULENT I HOPE SOMEONE CAN FIGURE OUT A WAY TO LOCK THESE PEOPLE UP. I AM IN A FINANCIAL HARDSHIP WITH MANY KIDS AND THOUGHT GOD HAD ANSWERED MY PRAYERS AND WOULD BE ABLE TO SHARE WITH MANY LOVED ONES THAT ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING RIGHT NOW. PEOPLE NEED TO START THINKING BEFORE THEY DO UNFORTUNATELY $11.89 IS ALOT TO SOME PEOPLE AND I HAVE A VERY LARGE FAMILY AND IT IS TOO BAD THAT WE REALLY SHARE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WITH ANIMALS LIKE THIS THAT KEEP GETTING RICH BY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, WHILE THE REST OF US STRUGGLE TO DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY AND WORK OUR SELVES TO DEATH JUST TO MAKE ENDS MEET ITS SO SAD THAT THIS IS WHAT IT HAS COME TO DISHONESTY. AND TO THOSE THAT HAD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU I DIDN'T EVEN DO IT BUT I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS HAPPENED. MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2013 by   theteam 0 Votes
07/22/2013
I just got this letter too,
amount of funds value for winner delegation, Opportunity for a chance of total unhindered sum $3, 000, 000.00
and I have to send $12.99
If this is a scam, why are they still in business?
 28th of Dec, 2013 by   mrstully 0 Votes
I just received the same letter. It says I won $2, 000.000.00 and to send $12.99. That was a red flag for me. Also it said I was confirmed the winner, but throughout it said if I was a winner. The only sweepstakes I applied for that was $2, 000, 000.00 was publishers clearing house and they say that they never send anything and only show up at your door. I would like to file a complaint. How do I go about it. I would like to join with others and press charges against people like this. I know this is illigal and not sure why they have been allowed to do this for so long. Some of the complaints go back to 2011 and lots of people sent money. If there is a lawsuit. Please include me.
 14th of Feb, 2014 by   JSalvo 0 Votes
yeh
just received a letter too it even stated my name Congratulations You Have Just Won 1, 140, 000.00. To ANC please stop wasting paper if you tell someone they just won a lot of money and then ask for 12.99 you just let the car out of the bag that your a fraud...
 21st of Jul, 2014 by   Ripoff fraud mail 0 Votes
I just got a letter from ANC judges distribution center PO box 2905 Kansas City, is 66110, , , they ask me to mail $12.99 and they will give me a check for $200, 000.00 million dollars ... This is a scam, We need to let people know not to mail money to get money :( This is a scam, please report them so you don't get RipOff !!!

The Dumbest Ways To Borrow Money