ANC PO BOX 2905 KANSAS CITY KS 66110

4.9
ANC
PO BOX 2905
Kansas City, Kansas
I TOO RECEIVED ONE OF THESE LETTERS TODAY, DEVASTATED AFTER LOOKING UP ON THE INTERNET TO FIND OUT THAT THIS LETTER IS FRAUDULENT I HOPE SOMEONE CAN FIGURE OUT A WAY TO LOCK THESE PEOPLE UP. I AM IN A FINANCIAL HARDSHIP WITH MANY KIDS AND THOUGHT GOD HAD ANSWERED MY PRAYERS AND WOULD BE ABLE TO SHARE WITH MANY LOVED ONES THAT ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING RIGHT NOW. PEOPLE NEED TO START THINKING BEFORE THEY DO UNFORTUNATELY $11.89 IS ALOT TO SOME PEOPLE AND I HAVE A VERY LARGE FAMILY AND IT IS TOO BAD THAT WE REALLY SHARE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WITH ANIMALS LIKE THIS THAT KEEP GETTING RICH BY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, WHILE THE REST OF US STRUGGLE TO DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY AND WORK OUR SELVES TO DEATH JUST TO MAKE ENDS MEET ITS SO SAD THAT THIS IS WHAT IT HAS COME TO DISHONESTY. AND TO THOSE THAT HAD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU I DIDN'T EVEN DO IT BUT I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS HAPPENED. MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category Sweepstakes

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
07/22/2013
I just got this letter too,
amount of funds value for winner delegation, Opportunity for a chance of total unhindered sum $3, 000, 000.00
and I have to send $12.99
If this is a scam, why are they still in business?
 28th of Dec, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I just received the same letter. It says I won $2, 000.000.00 and to send $12.99. That was a red flag for me. Also it said I was confirmed the winner, but throughout it said if I was a winner. The only sweepstakes I applied for that was $2, 000, 000.00 was publishers clearing house and they say that they never send anything and only show up at your door. I would like to file a complaint. How do I go about it. I would like to join with others and press charges against people like this. I know this is illigal and not sure why they have been allowed to do this for so long. Some of the complaints go back to 2011 and lots of people sent money. If there is a lawsuit. Please include me.
 14th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
yeh
just received a letter too it even stated my name Congratulations You Have Just Won 1, 140, 000.00. To ANC please stop wasting paper if you tell someone they just won a lot of money and then ask for 12.99 you just let the car out of the bag that your a fraud...
 21st of Jul, 2014 by    +2 Votes
I just got a letter from ANC judges distribution center PO box 2905 Kansas City, is 66110, , , they ask me to mail $12.99 and they will give me a check for $200, 000.00 million dollars ... This is a scam, We need to let people know not to mail money to get money :( This is a scam, please report them so you don't get RipOff !!!
 4th of Feb, 2015 by    -1 Votes
Well don't you get what you ask for?? You are Married and with children Did not you ask for this So PLEASE stop complaining for what you ask FOR.. I wish too be Married and Have a large family as you have, but I am not So buck up BUCK.
You should be glad things are tight for you to teach you children on how to make it through la dent times with you faith in God.
You do trust in God DON"T you How more bless do you want : You can't see the blessing you have now How can you deal with MORE.
God will get them, and now that you believe you will get to see.
In Christ We Trust
 7th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
Did any of you win money
 29th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
Over the past 70 days, I received not one, but Nine "Winners" letters - claiming I had won a $2, 000, 000.00 prize from ANC - All in the same day. What can be done about this fraudulent behavior? I am aware that scams happen all the time and by many forms. As consumers were must always be on alert, however, who are we to go to, if for anything, to stop wasting the postmasters time and ultimately clear up the junk mail filling by mailbox. I believe the Federal government may have a way to stop them through USPS Postal laws and statues. If there is a class action suit in progress, count me in.
 15th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
received today a letter from larry hourd, commissioner of judging division award notification commission with po box 2905 kansas city ks 66110 winning a jackpot award of $1327940.00 IF MY NUMBER MATCHES THE PRE-SELECTED WINNING NUMBER. the $11.89 was the price of a crystal pendant it is offering to sell. payment is required before item is shipped. no purchase is necessary.

evidently, the people writing above did not carefully read what they received. this is just a marketing tool like publishing house does. publishing house offers magazines and other household items, some of which i found useful and cost just a fraction if i buy them at amazon or elsewhere. no i have not won anything from publishing house all these years but i am very pleased with what i have bought so far. and no, i do not purchase each time i receive their mailing, either. but i just ordered two of a product that would have cost me more if i had ordered them from amazon. nice thing too as i only pay after i receive them.

i sent in my entry without any order.
 28th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
I rcieved a letter in the US mail stating if I sent $12.99 I won $1, 327, 940.00 in one lump sum or 30 years of payment of $66, 666.66 yearly. What kind of scam is this? It was from the Award Notification commission in Kansas City, Kansas official form of tender No. Is 13570. Please stop this now who do you think Americans are? IDIOTS?????????? Just stop

Contact Us