logo

Mis-sold energy contract & prices

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

AMT Warranty Corporation, Cleveland, Ohio Complaints & Reviews - Failure to provide Service under Warranty

AMT Warranty Corporation Contacts & Informations

AMT Warranty Corporation

Posted:    manuelq55

Failure to provide Service under Warranty

AMT Warranty Corporation.
Cleveland, Ohio
Phone: 866-268-4848
amtwarranty.com
Right before the standard warranty on my Samsung dishwasher ran out, I purchased an extended 2-year warranty on 08/10/2010 from a company that a Samsung Corp. representative recommended. The name of this company is called AMT Warranty Corp. Now my dishwasher is in need of service. I called the the costumer service representative of AMT Co. on 10/08/2010 to schedule a service request to repair the dish washer. In the intervening between my first call more than a month ago and now I have gotten so far as to getting a direct line to a person, who had promised to schedule a service visit with a local repair store in my area called VideoTech Center. But when I call this local store, they say they have not record of AMT Warranty Corp. calling them to schedule a service request. I have been patiently waiting for this situation to be taken care by leaving numerous messages on the direct phone line of the AMT representative answering system. But neither this person nor anybody else from ATM Co. has ever returned my calls. At this point I feel the situation is hopeless I have not other recourse but to file this complaint for unfair business against this company. I will be very surprise if this behavior is an isolated event given the way I have been treated in my iterations with various people who work at this AMT Warranty Corporation.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jan, 2012 by   Jackeline Gonzalez 0 Votes
I renewed a warranty on a samsung refrigerator on December 8, 2011. They cashed ny check on December 16, 2011. However, I still do not have a warranty in writing nor can they provide information on when I will receive this information. I just called today January 5, 2012 to complain. If I do not get an answer in the next few days I will ask for my money back. Terrible service.
 22nd of Jun, 2013 by   David Toothaker 0 Votes
June 22, 2013. I appreciate this web site. There seem to be a lot of complaints about this company and related affiliates. I am almost eighty years old and have seen a lot of "warranty" scams. A few days ago I received in the mail an offer for a warranty to cover my exterior water service line. The offer came from a company in Topeka Kansas claiming to represent AMT Warranty Corp. I replaced the line two years ago for a cost of less then $1, 000.00; it was not leaking but the house is about forty years old and all water lines do eventually rust out. I believe the average life of this is about 80 to 100 years in Kansas. Anyway, the cost of their warranty is $59.88 per year, so the company would collect on the average $4, 790.40 and have to replace one line at a cost of about $600.00. Some customers may think that would be a good deal, but the service may not be rendered even if it is needed.

Avoid Identity Theft While Traveling