logo

corellinet.beezzi
deactivate SMS
2. (26 mins ago)
Bruce Hardwood Flooring
Substandard flooring - flaking like scabbies!
3. (27 mins ago)
SupportKids
Unauthorized charges
4. (59 mins ago)
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc.
Bad billing, bad customer relations
5. (1 hr 10 mins ago)

12270 SW. 3rd St Building 300
Ft Lauderdale, Florida
Phone: 800-809-0993
amone.com
This company fronts as a company with funds that can help businesses. It is actually a consulting firm for poor people. They receieve a few hundered dollars from a prospect and then tell the prospect simple advice like it takes good credit an assets to borrow money. Money not well spent. Get a refund or dont bother at all. They are not a lending institution.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Sep, 2009 by   JHunt0867 -3 Votes
markoro, are you an actual client? you sound like a competitor. my experience was much different with AmOne than the one you describe. I have excellent credit and was still having trouble finding a lender that would approve me. AmOne helped me with a $40, 000 unsecured loan and I would recommend anyone to use them.
 15th of Oct, 2009 by   Shylock Holmes +1 Votes
JHunto867, are you an actual client? You sound like you work for the company trying to push their agenda here. NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE with 'Excellent Credit' would go to a company like AMOne and PAY money to get credit. Chew on that for a minute and let me know if what you just posted makes any sense to you.
 20th of Oct, 2009 by   JDPokerStar -1 Votes
Shylock, I'm not sure if you've tried to get a loan lately, but excellent credit doesn't guarantee anything anymore. Besides, look how many people (good or bad credit) got themselves into financial trouble because they attempted to make complicated borrowing decisions without professional advocate. Have you used AmOne? If not, you should probably be more careful about expressing your opinions in such a misleading manner. This forum should really be for people that have used their service.
 17th of Dec, 2009 by   mcwas +1 Votes
AmOne is nothing but a fraud. The claim they are going to help and all they give is internat online credit lenders. They do nothing to assist in securing a loan. Should be reported to the state Attorney General.
 25th of Jan, 2010 by   ninyak2882 0 Votes
I am a hard working person that was ripped off by these people. I have fair credit but not that it matters with this company cause they do exactly what i say in this post. You who is offended by it and trust them so much go spend the 300 bucks for nothing. I dont care. This place is a joke!!! Don't waste your money cause that's what it is. They tell you from the start they will find lenders and present you loan offers which is completely untrue! All the do is search for banks and loan places online. I can do that on my own. They do not assist you in any way with a loan. They only look up banks. I already did that and for FREE! They do not get you loans! They do not present you loans! I could start a business and charge half what they do and make a killing just by looking up banks and credit unions online and be as successful as these frauds! And Gordon Young is very rude with all his phone calls and harassing emails, Mad at our "sarcasm he said, NO mad at there joke of a business!" DONT PAY THE MONEY!!! WASTE!!!
 27th of Jan, 2010 by   imagine books 0 Votes
I agree this company is a ripoff. dont get involved with them. I called them for a loan worth 50k for a debt consolidation loan. My husband is out of work and we have been living off my pay for 2 months now waiting a appeal for unemployment, and couldnt pay my mortgage for the first time in 12 years. I was despartate and paid their fee. I was totally misled to the fact they were going to give me the money in a week I was told by the rep who took my 299.99 that said they work like capitals onepersonal loans on a recorded line no doubt. They took my last bit of credit I had and told me when the loan went threw I would get it back. This was such a scam!!! I have a son in college I couldnt even buy his books for school because of these Jerks. They did nothing for me but lie and mislead me. I agree about Gordon young When i told him I felt I was misled He said we are not a broker we dont lend money that is not what I was told By the rep which i told him he better train his people better. The rep told me he wouldnt be calling me if he felt the loan wasnt going to go through.There was no loan, and Gordon Youngs assisant, Evan took all my balances, payments and my Social sercuity # why would you do that if you were not going check my credit. Gordon told me they dont even pull your credit. I have a 5 page piece of juck that i could have done for my money. I dont know how these people sleep at night ripping off the american public!!! I am didputing this with my credit card company, and reporting them to the attorney General and BBB. Iam sick and tierd of people ripping me off.!!!
 13th of Mar, 2010 by   GolfNutJob -1 Votes
I just got approved for $100, 000 with the help of AmOne, so I'm very happy with them. As former mortgage banker, I have a bit of advice for anyone reading these posts that I learned through the years. When people get approved for a loan, their happy, when they don't their usually not. Not all people get approved, but fortunately I've taken care of my credit through the years, so I guess I was fortunate enough to fall into the former category when it comes to my experience.
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   SGTTICKELMYSACK 0 Votes
HEY GOLF NUT JOB YOU MUST WORK FOR AMONE THIS IS A COMPLAINT WEBSITE SO IF YOU GOT $100, 000 LOAN YOU MUST BE HAPPY SO WHY ARE YOU HERE POSTING A COMMENT
 4th of Apr, 2010 by   JenniferHall 0 Votes
I used America One and was disappointed with the rate I received. I saw on the website they were advertising a 6.9% rate. Mine came back way higher, 9.5%. I have good credit. I don't see why places post one rate and then give you another. It seems like alot of places do this. They told me I could get my money back if I was able to get a better rate somewhere else but I have no idea where to go, that's why I retained there services. I guess Im out with my high rate.
 6th of Apr, 2010 by   AMON RIPOFF +1 Votes
Agreed, AMONE is a FRAUD! Please do not call them and waste the 299 they are charging. Go buy another laptop for that price and look up online banks that can finance.

RIP OFF RIP OFF. JenniferHall sounds like another employee, there is no interest rates on their website.
 19th of Apr, 2010 by   LiamRussell -2 Votes
This is pathetic...I have not signed with AmOne but was very comfortable with my first two calls. Bill Simon was very upfront with the fact that they are not a lender, that they will try for the 6.9% rate but that the interest will be dictated by my Fico and my new startup LLC.
I believe that Golfnutjob was correct. The negative responses here are more from personal attitudes than actual faux pas by AmOne. We have been trying to get business credit for 6 mon. with Fico of 770 and it is extremely difficult. Actually, if we get a loan for 9.6% we will be thrilled because lenders are risking losses considering the unstable economy and future inflation which is definitely going to happen.
These negative comments are easily identified as invalid by their ignorant comments and illiteracy. This company is advertised and states upfront that they are not lenders or brokers...only consultants. They obviously never said they didn't need your credit scores. No lender will lend you money without a PG and Fico. These are hard times. And no lender will ever lend you money to consolidate without income from current jobs and good Fico scores. Imaginebooks sounds like she believes someone OWES her a loan. Entitlements have gotten you to this mindset.
SGTTICKELMYSACK...Your user name says it all...For anyone like me who is researching this company it is good to read of clients who are satisfied...and Golfnutjob, JHunt0867,
JDPokerStar seem to be the only intelligent, articulate, and logical opinions here. I'll have to wait and see what I'm going to do...
This forum is screwed by your ignorant and stinking attitudes. The negative ones failed to follow the spell check instruction. Someone needs to audit this site...
 10th of May, 2010 by   hytat 0 Votes
For $299.99 Amone gives you an email with a list of banks that you need to apply to on your own. Amone does mislead you by making it sound that they will help you get a loan but all you get is a list. If you have good credit the list will help but youf money is best spent somewhere else. Just do research online. If you have bad credit, say away from this company because you will be wasting your money. By bad credit I mean at least 1 negative, limited history, or a lot of inquiries.
 26th of Jun, 2010 by   dlopitz 0 Votes
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. I am recently divorced and got stuck with some bills. I fell for AmOne's sales pitch. For $299.00 they sent me an email with a link to two websites. Both wanted me to open a bank account with them. Ok, if I had money to do that, would I be in this position? So, I complainted to my POC, who was rude and arrogant. I asked him to send me two more. But if they did not pan out I was not going to apply with 15 different companies and have my credit score decline because of all the its. One of them did not give personal loans above 15k and the other only had a visa card they would offer. My credit is good, I just didn't know where to go to get a good old fashioned installment loan that I knew would be paid off in a few years. Satisfaction guaranteed does not mean they are willing to give your money back when you complain.
 6th of Jul, 2010 by   Mcorb +1 Votes
Just and FYI. I was looking into this company. I found it strange that they would require an upfront fee if they were so confident that they could get me approved. Why couldn't they just take it out of the loan amount. So when they emailed me very sarcastically to ask why I have not responded to move forward and pay the $300.00. I started doing some research. I found many complaints about this company on many different sites. Not that they were not upfront but they could not follow through with their promises. They told me in our initial conversation that they were a member of the BBB and tried to use that to make me feel more comfortable with giving them my money. After reading all of the complaints I went to the BBB site to verify that they were members. I found their company which was listed but as having their membership revoked due to complaints that were not addressed. When I informed the agent of this and told him that he should not be telling potential clients they were members of the BBB he sent me an email with 7 attachments about how the BBB is corrupt and should not be trusted along with telling me that he told me upfront that their rating was a B and they were not a member which is completely untrue!! I did some research on the articles he sent me most of which came from rip off report which has its own problems. One of them was some "article" which I’m sure was made up stated that the BBB had Spago rated as B- with complaints. When I looked this up on BBB site they have it rated as A with no complaints. They also said that BBB had Disneyland rated as F which when I looked it up it said A. This just reaffirmed my decision that this company is out to get your money. They could possibly work for some but for those who cannot risk 300.00 DO NOT do it.
 7th of Jul, 2010 by   theladdi +1 Votes
I am reading this website, before applying for an AmOne loan. After reading, I will not be applying.
 13th of Aug, 2010 by   scubalover 0 Votes
I agree with theladdi. Glad ya'll posted.
 16th of Aug, 2010 by   cristele 0 Votes
Glad I did not give my credit card when they promptly asked for it. Next phone call I'll just defer. It just didn't seem right to give them $300 just like this, with no contract signed or anything.
 25th of Aug, 2010 by   Go Girl! 0 Votes
Am One is not a lender. They are a company that finds banks to do lend money and the fee is to find a bank . Am One has no interest rate becasue they are not a bank. I have called them but I am reading this website to make sure I do not loose my $199 is now the going price.
 3rd of Sep, 2010 by   Shirine 0 Votes
Thank you all very much for posting your complaints. I was about to do business with this company today but was too busy at work to talk to them. I'm so glad that I decided to look up reviews! And I went to the BBB website to see if they were really revoked and it is true! Thank you everyone who complained about this company!
 3rd of Sep, 2010 by   dlopitz 0 Votes
if anyone wants the links AMONE sent me for my money, I would be glad to share them (not that they helped me). email me at dsjcmj@msn.com and I'll send them on! you never know...

Tips for Storing Food Properly so it Lasts Longer