Amira Magic

Posted:

Awful skin care product

Amira Magic
I had purchased Amira magic cream and Placentra night and day cream from this web site for skin whitening. They told me that these products are completely safe and there were not any side effects and these products don't contain any harmful chemicals and they were genuine magic cream. But after using it for more than two years all of a sudden my skin started showing the effect that I hardly can describe in words. The whole face became red and full of boils and they hurt so much. I was rushed to the hospital since the pain of the boils was unbearable. The dermatologist examined the skin of my face and said that this was the result of using steroids for a long time and only time can heal the condition. I had stopped using the creams in December 2009 but even after six months the face hurts so much. I didn't think of posting complain online but the thought of the thousand other women's faces with the same pain and suffering that I have been going through started bothering me. So this is my polite request that please don't use these whitening products. They give immediate and magical effect immediately but the after effect is so horrible that one would regret to have used these creams in the first place. I feel sorry for those people who make these products using harmful chemicals and for the people who sell them just for the money. People lay their trust for beautiful skin and health on the hands of these immoral people and face the consequences that these innocent buyers are not responsible for.

My kind request is that please post this complain online and let the others know about the pain that I have been going though. No one deserves to suffer this way.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics

Comments

1st of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
My wife had the same issue tried searching for a remedy online and this is what I saw. She's been using amira magic cream for a long time and now that she's pregnant she had to stop usig it. Then small painful boils started to appear on her face. Stop using amira products.
 19th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
Hello, I feel the same way.. I am using Amira cream and the side effects are same juts what you guys experienced. I actually did not know what to do.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree