Ameritox, Ltd.

Posted:

billed Medicare for fraudulant charges

Jacksonville, Florida
Phone: 904-654-9962
I received a bill from Medicare where they were being billed $328.09. This is not my bill and nor did I have these services rendered.
I called Medicare and they gave me the companies phone number to call; 915-561-5091 and the phone is not in service. I looked the company up on the internet and found where they have had other complaints of false billing practices. Something needs to be done to stop this fake company.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

19th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I received a denial of payment for medical services provided from Medicaid. It too was filed by Ameritox Ltd. I spoke to Ameritox (# 1-866-926-9264) and they asked if I had recently had a urine drug screen from my doctors office and I had. They informed me that this was a request for payment thru Medicaid because that was what the drug screen checked for. I hope this helped.
Donna Williamson
donnawilliamson@ymail.com
 8th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
http://baltimore.citybizlist.com/1/2010/11/16/Ameritox-Required-to-Pay-16.3M-in-... /> http://www.beckersasc.com/stark-act-and-fraud-abuse-issues/ameritox-settles-16m-...

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree