Americas Choice Publishers

I WON/place an order

Americas Choice Publishers
DRVL, Georgia
Phone: 770 807 7414
I WON!! $5000, yeah right. The check would be released July 31, 2010, IN THE MEANTIME, please subscribe to OPRAH WINFREY magazine for a mere $1.99...later in the shpeal the 1.99 is PER WEEK for 60 months...over $500. Bless their hearts, they will not bill me all at once...beware of anything that starts off...you are still a member in good standing with VISA, M/C or Discover?? I could hear in the background that others were giving the same speech, I said something doesn't sound right, and gee, somehow we were disconnected! I do have an ACP Claim number that I simply HAD to write down and save...I wanted to tell them I'll suscribe when the check clears, but sadly, the phone died...booo hooooo
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Comments

26th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
Amrican Choice Publishers is running a 419 advance fraud scam; "congratulations! you've won!". BBB rating is "F". They are connected to a larger gang of criminals running 419 scams, supposebly out of Atlanta, Georga. They are known as "lads."
 16th of Oct, 2016 by    0 Votes
I was notified that I had won there $5000.00 yearly drawing. An afa david was sent on or around September 10th and the company told me It was misplaced in the mail. So they sent me another afa david by certified mail and I sent it in on October 1st. I have tried to contact them 6 times and always got an answer service and left messages each time and still have got no reply and it is October 18th. I believe I have been scamed just to see if they can get my personal information. do not trust anything to them. report any scams that you have gotten to the proper authorities. do not be sucked in like I have.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree