logo

HHGregg
"Promotional Balance"
3. (44 mins ago)
Lottery Mobile Draw UK
1,820,000 Pound win, where did they get my number? Are they legit?
4. (1 hr 13 mins ago)
GE Profile
Stay away
5. (1 hr 24 mins ago)
MTC Truck Driver Training
services not complete and discrimination

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

American Elite Homes Spec Homes, Kannapolis, North Carolina Complaints & Reviews - won't return my 12000.00 dollars

American Elite Homes Contacts & Informations

Kannapolis, North Carolina
Phone: 704-938-7868
aehi.net
Hello People,
actually about a year ago i was searching for spec homes online...and found this company call American Elite Homes located in Kannapolis NC ...anyway i was looking at their web-site and found this Broker Oppotunity ...which said if i sell their homes in my state i would get 20% commission on every home that is sold by me ..

But in order to become a broker i had to buy the very 1st house and pay $6000.00 deposit ..which i showed my willingness for and called them ...they said i have to travel to NC in order to become a broker SO I DID ...gave them $6000.00 deposit and got a few catalogs and etc and headed back home .

i advertised their homes crazy i put 'em on every adverting press i could paid a lot of money ...but didn't sell a single house ..NOT MY FAULT
anyway they called me after 6 months and said they were going to keep my money and terminate my Brokerage position unless i gave them another $6000.00 in order to save both my old 6000.00 and my brokerageship SO I DID in a hope that i might sell one of their house in the next 6 months and get my money back ...because thats what they told me either i buy it or sell it to someone my credit is worse so i can't buy and + the economy disaster is something not created by me entire America got affected by it.

i tried again but didn't sell a thing ...lost my JOB didn't make any money since March of 2008 any Bank can't approve me for a loan... i can prove that i have gone to every single bank to get a loan ...i don't have more money to give it to Elite Homes ... plus we are having a bad economy right now you tell how can i buy their house . so they are not going to return my $12000.00 forcing me to buy the product i cant or they will keep my $12000.00
PLEASE ADVICE . THANKS MUCH
They did not do any service
they didn't sell me anyting
they are forcing me to buy a house i can't
they are giving me threats that they will not return my money.
i got no credit
no one is buying their house
Comments United States Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of May, 2009 by   all is not LOST 0 Votes
the market is very bad right know but we might be able to help each other. I went to American elite in NC but choose not to give them a check @ the holiday inn so i never saw the actual blueprints other than the book that was mailed to me. i have lots of questions that u might be able to answer for my husband and I. and maybe instead of giving Elite 6000.00 we might be able to help u. I need to build a house this year am just not sure who i will use for material and labor. I live in ct
 30th of May, 2009 by   HappyEliter 0 Votes
In 2007 I bought a home from AE and gave them $6000. I built my house it turned out beautiful. They have a great product you just have to stay in contact and actually do what you say.
 2nd of Aug, 2009 by   MJJIB 0 Votes
HAPPYELITER WAS IT LESS EXPENSIVE IN GENERAL TO BUILD THE HOUSE THROUGH THEM?
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by   happteliter 0 Votes
MJJIB,
It was not cheaper but I can guide you to company that will save you$$$. email me @ hendrickson20@yahoo.com
 1st of Sep, 2009 by   Teko Simone 0 Votes
Well, It sounds like you got yourself in a jam. Im not sure if what I am about to say is advice, but let's look at what you did to get 12, 000.00 in the hole. First, you give your money to anyone who sends you a brochure. Then you give them 6, 000.00 to advertise for them. Then you didn't sell there half built house so you said, "Okay, I will give you another $6, 000.00 to try again." The problem is that you didn't read in between the lines or basically the bottom line. I ordered their brochure a few years ago because I was looking for a cheap way to build homes for the poorer people and still make a profit. Anyway, I saw there was a brokerage opportunity but isn't a broker someone who is licensed to be a broker in the field of real estate? What I am trying to say is that the only way you can prove Elite Homes wrong is to find out if they truly build the houses they promise they build. Why would they need a broker to sell their home, someone who is not experienced in real estate, when they can list their services through an agent? I am sure any smart agent with connections to builders and such or property investors would be a better source in selling their product than you???? Would you not agree? So that is your argument! Not because you agreed to advertise for free and pay them $6.000.00, TWICE!!! Damn, I wish I had thought of such a brilliant idea. Well, good luck with your problem, I know I would just let them put it on my credit! That's the way that it is for some of us out here. All I can say is that you couldn't be doing so bad to have given away $6, 000.00. Blame your parents they didn't teach you street smarts enough to know you have gotten taken...Damn 12, 000.00

Feel free to email me @ cell240@yahoo.com
 24th of Oct, 2009 by   rebecca kennedy 0 Votes
You know...I know how you feel to have made a decision that is hard to live with but...I bought my home thru American Elite and was very satisfied with the help and back up that I received from them...I also sold another house and made my commission from the 20% discount that I got for selling the 2nd house. My deal was exactly the same deal that you received. I have not sold any houses since because of this terrible economy and have been hard hit in many ways but I got in before the drop. I live in my A. E. home and it is truly beautiful and I am very proud of it. If you could figure out some way to get a partner or an investor to equal the amount you paid out and try to get the house up...even if a little at a time...you might come out of this...build the most economical house they have and go for it...sell when you can and split with your partner...I wish you the best of luck and I feel sorry this has happened but A.E. was never anything but straight up with me and I actually enjoyed the process because of the people there, they helped me so much as I was a novice. Try to work it out so you don't lose...
 29th of Jun, 2010 by   oded 0 Votes
i bought a house from ae and advertise my experince at www.panelized.info - they are not an honest people.

legally they can keep your deposit - it is unfair but not
illegal.

I sue them and i won in texas for supplying diffrent product
from what they promise in the contract, i also file bbb complaint
against them.(they supplied 4 inch walls instead of 6 inch walls
as says in the contract)

in final word i say it cost me 20% more the get the frame to through
them but it was not a mistake to work with them because
they give me jump that help me to build your house without
a general contractor.
 6th of Sep, 2010 by   Parkinson 0 Votes
I have 10, 000 in my AEH account. I am willing to transfer that amount for $7000. contact me if interested. 770-873-3290.

Mid-South Employment Fraud