logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
2. (1 mins ago)
Lumera
Their terms and conditions are fake
3. (2 mins ago)
Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
4. (2 mins ago)
Prime Group
Terrible company!
5. (18 mins ago)
Southern Energy Homes
roof leaks and horrible customer service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

American Bank Mortgage Group, Baltimore, Maryland Complaints & Reviews - Renting homes/ Selling

American Bank Mortgage Group Contacts & Informations

9400 Key West Avenue, Suite 250
Baltimore, Maryland
Phone: 443 864 2408
bbraxton@americanfsb.com
My Name is Miss. Watts and i went on Craigs list to search for a home to rent. I seen a house at 1651 Shadyside Rd. In Baltimore. So i called the # that was listed and a Ms. Peterson answered my call i let her know that i was interested in looking at the home that was on oct. 22th 2009. On Oct.23rd we meet and i like the house we made arrangements to do paper for the rental of the house. On Oct. 25th i gave her $1.000 down on the house. She was working under Mr. Biffrey Braxton he is the Mortgage Banker. My move in date was on Dec. 29th I have been talking to them up until then. On Dec. 27th i called a moving company to perpare to move on Dec.29th i talk to Ms. Peterson and she tells me that she will let Mr. Brandson know about getting me the keys and the lease. On Dec.30th I talk to Mr. Brandson and he tells me that he will'nt be giving the keys and i have yet herad from him yet. I had to cancell and moving truck twice that is 150.00 i had to pay rent where i was moving form because i stay over my time 1, 400 i had to unpack all of my family things and set things back up the the house in order for me and my chlid not to be homeless. To find out that they sold the house way before. The think that this is very unprofessional and i will be taken this to court and will make a complaint with BBB on this. My and my family lost a lot and could be homeless because of this. It is a lesson learned on Craigs List research is always good to do.I will take this to court.443 452 6283
Comments United States Apartments Rental
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Chinese Nuke Scam