logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Footwearworl
I think that they lost my order, but they didn’t refund
2. (6 mins ago)
fret12.com
Seller refused to take items back
3. (38 mins ago)
offleaseonly
damage cars instead of a car
4. (38 mins ago)
MB 30 movement

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

America's Servicing Company (ASC), Des Moines Complaints & Reviews - Class Action Lawsuit due to Fraud

America's Servicing Company (ASC) Contacts & Informations

America's Servicing Company (ASC)

Posted:    Steve Robbins

Class Action Lawsuit due to Fraud

America's Servicing Company (ASC)
po box 10388
Phone: 18006623806
mortgageaccountonline.com
Due to serious neglegence on the part of America's Service Company (Hereby refered to as ASC) I am preparing to file a lawsuit based on the following facts.

1. Fraudulant notorization of mortgage signature. I was informed that because my wife was 2000 miles away at time of signing I should sign her name and they would get it notorized and it was totally legal. In fact this is concidered a fraudulant act by the state on Michigan thereby null and voiding legal contract. This fraudulent act has been just found out and will be forwarded to the Michigan Attorney General.

2. Failure to pay Insurance out of escrow and getting mine cancelled after 2 months of phone calls. Then placing their own in and charging me $800.00 for it. Per my mortgage Escrow shall be in place to provide funds for Taxes and Insurance. Another Fraudulent act per Mortgage agreement

3. Provided false APR information. Was told that I would have a 7.5% and got stuck with a 9.6% rate. Also I was suppose to be in a FRM and was put into an ARM. Fraudulently showing one intrest rate on initial proposal and installing a higher one on the actual mortgage note. Was not shown at closing just told to initial everything.

4. Mortgage Broker informed at signing not to worry about anything that we would be refinanced in 12-18 months. Completely untrue. Your ability to refinance is completely up to the lender not the broker.

These are just a few of the many documented Fraudulant practices they have done to my family. We have tried three times to get refi'd only to have huge fee's involved to do it. $15000.00 by Countrywide, Well Fargo sent paperwork recieved no answer. (wonder why?) Last company refused till we were in the home for two years.

I am looking for anyone with proof of negligence to join us and bring this to a class action level. I feel that it is time to take a stand against the practices of this company and their parent company.
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Mar, 2008 by   James Monroe 0 Votes
I have simalar issues count me in. I will send you an email with the situations I have encountered and proof to back it. Lets take back whats ours. James Monroe
 4th of Mar, 2008 by   Michael Brown -1 Votes
One of the wort companies I have ever delt with. Crooks!
 12th of Mar, 2008 by   elizabeth barry 0 Votes
was in lost modifacations in dec 2007 till now .no andswer had to pay all the lawyers fees plus i think i should be able to get back the fees because i was told not to sent any money ,because the were still working on it
 13th of Mar, 2008 by   Dee 0 Votes
Just dropped off the hefty retainer this morning against ASC. Clear violations for RESPA US. 2605 and two Indiana deceptive contract statutes. Both are fee shifting statutes so I should be able to get all atty fees back.

I have to tell ya... this has been a long heart breaking nightmarish battle with ASC beginning November of 06. It was so hard to find a lawyer who had any idea as to how to go about this type of case.

Do not give them your homes people, make them fight every step of the way!!! Today I know I have done all I can in alocating to compitent hands. I will try to get some real sleep tonight for the first time in nearly 18 months. I recomend Class action but do not have time to wait.
 14th of Apr, 2008 by   alex 0 Votes
I boutgh my house an iam having the same problem with ASC
 9th of May, 2008 by   Cindy 0 Votes
We too have been having a nightmare of a time dealing with ASC, they lose documentation, lie, don't follow through, put our information on someone else's account, sent us someone else's loan modification agreement (with our names on the first page) etc, etc, etc. Then after months of weekly phone calls to them we receive a notice of their plans to sell our home (we didn't even realize it was in foreclosure as we had been "working" with them) I then sent a letter to their lawyer and to them with the modification agreement forms (for the 4th time) but this time certified mail and someone called me back (2 months ago) I just called them again today to see how the modification agreement is coming along and guess what...they can't find it...I don't even know what to do anymore...you can certainly count us in!
 22nd of May, 2008 by   jennifer 0 Votes
I have had more problems then you can even imagine and have faught with ASC for three years now!! Its so bad they want to forclose and the send me something with my new payments, it's like one department doesn't talk to another. This institution wants to forclose on someone who paid them over eight-teen thousand dollars in intrest just last year? They didn't even have my correct ssn and sent me a notice that if I didn't reply with my correct ssn they were going to charge me fifty dollars!!! After three years you would think they would have my ssn wouldn't you? I have many letters with different payment amounts, how do you know how much to pay? And try to get ahold of them! RIGHT
 6th of Jun, 2008 by   rt3 0 Votes
I would love to participate in a class action law suite. ASC, lie, are unprofessional, devious. They did a bate and switch on my 30 year fixed turned out to be ARM. When I was late they gave me pre-approval for a loan mod and two months later denied me?? what??

One person at ASC told me they want to branch out into real estate so they want foreclosures and they do not consider themselves a mortgage company just a debt collector. It is for these reasons they do not want to publicly admit they are part of Wells Fargo - it would make the stiff Wells Fargo People look real bad.

Increased the ARM right away but waiting an additional 3 months when rates went down to reduce it. Then added an ESCROW account with insurance even though I pay my own and better yet refused to give me an impound account at the beginning when I requested one.
 6th of Jul, 2008 by   Bill E 0 Votes
I have proof. My local insurance rep fax numerous times proof of "wind" insurance. He nor I ever received a response other than me getting more "insufficient insurance" notices. Despite that they tacked on their own snake-oil wind insurance to the tune of $233 per month. This raised my monthly payment from $1167 to $1400. My yearly taxes are $616. Kind of wondering where that extra $2784 per year is going? Am I going to get a refund? If the wind blows my roof off, will ASC replace it?
Count me in... FL2TUCSON at yay-hoo d0t c0m
I can fax or mail you documents
 6th of Jul, 2008 by   D T Stout 0 Votes
They got me over the barrel signing the paperwork at 11:00 pm, the following day I was going to Bankock Thiland for a heart operation. It was supposed to be a fixed rate turned out to be a ARM and the rates just went up. My payments was supposed to be around $1600 a month and now are over $2, 100.00. I would gladly join a class action lawsuit against ASC.
 7th of Jul, 2008 by   Debra Woods 0 Votes
These people at ASC are the most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. They lost my faxed personal papers, bank accounts, social security number etc. No one seemed to give any straight answers. The led me to believe that they were working things out for me to keep my home. The next hing I know, its up for auction. I lost my home to these idiots who jacked up my mortgage from$1200 to $1688. Then the property was upside down and they added a $250 PMI to the note. I tried everything I knew to do to save my home and they just gave me the run around. Gladly will I join a class action lawsuit against ASC.
 11th of Jul, 2008 by   Melissa 0 Votes
I have been dealing with inflated escrow fees. ASC is charging me proposed escrow fees. These fee's have put me in the rears causing threats of foreclosures. They have increased my mortgage payments $450. a month. Stating come the end of August I'll be near $8000 behind in escrow alone. Enough paperwork to make your head spin!! I need help, before my family and I loose our home!
 21st of Jul, 2008 by   J.L. 0 Votes
ASC is involved with fraud. I have documented how they are currently in contempt of federal court. I have never dealt with a company who is willing to break federal law & laugh in the face of a federal judge. I can only warn others - DO NOT TRUST ASC. They do whatever they have to do - even break laws - to get your property.

We MUST organize a HUGE class action suit & put this company out of business. Otherwise, as our economy continues to sink deeper into trouble, they will step up their unlawful practices to get your property, your equity & leave you with nothing.

KEEP ALL RECORDS, DATES, TIMES, WHO YOU SPOKE TO, DEPARTMENT. Keep payment transaction histories, comnplete with check numbers or confirmation numbers. If we unite, we may be able to stop them from bringing American consumers to their knees.

If a lawsuit is put together, let me know how I can help. I will provide documentation.
 29th of Jul, 2008 by   Monica Anderson 0 Votes
I went to short sale my house and had a signed offer in Sept. 07. ASC drug their feet, ignored all calls, stated that they were too busy, etc. I had received 2 more offers, and they were sent in to ASC. We provided comps showing that the offer was comparable to others in the area. They forclosed on my house in March 08. The second mortgage is still on my credit and is going to force me into bankruptcy. I am pissed off. I will do whatever it takes. I am in.
 8th of Aug, 2008 by   eydie 0 Votes
Hi am so glad i found this...I have more than enough documents to help you with this law suit...by the way i had informed every Attorney General in the Us with letters from myself an have gotten responses from all. I have checks that that they have litteraly signed(forged) my husbands name on them, then sent them back... I live in pa...let me kknow if I can join or at least help you.

Hagd an gl ...eydie
 10th of Aug, 2008 by   Suzy 0 Votes
ASC took over my mortgage in September of 2006. I have never been late on a payment and have a credit score of over 750. I have been informed that this company takes over subprime mortgages, so I'm not sure how I got in the shuffle. I have also heard that they take 1 out of 10 good mortgages to keep some money coming in. They have tacked on $200 a month on to my escrow account. I have talked to my insurance company (a very reputable one!) and they have never heard of such a thing. Of course I pay it, because I can only imagine the nightmares I will have with this company if I am not paying in full. Of course I am also looking at refinancing, but $14, 000 later, it seems unfair that I should have to pay to get out of a situation I did NOT get myself into! I am contacting an attorney tomorrow. Let's continue this fight until we get some real answers and some security! Let me know if your story is similar!
 13th of Aug, 2008 by   beverly +1 Votes
has anyone had ASC give you a confirmation number on your payment but not take the payment out of your acct.? Then try to forclose for non payment.?
 14th of Aug, 2008 by   Derrick 0 Votes
ASC is by far the worst loan servicing company on the planet. I have tried to modify my loan for the past six months and haven't gotten anywhere. I can't believe how incompetitent the customer service reps are in this company. The idea of servicing a loan is to collect money from the borrowers... I haven't made a payment since Oct. 06...that's not a typo.. lol... I want to pay my bill, I want to get my loan squared away, I want to do the right thing... but for christ sake these people cant even send me a bill. The last bill I received was in Jan 07. I have called relentlessly to get something rolling but I cant get a straight answer. I have been told to go to there web site to get information and fill out the loan modification forms but the web site link is not available for me. So I am prompted to call the 1-800 number and get the run around all over again. I really don't know what to do.. I have called for months on end with absolutely no progress. I hope that a class action law suit is filed because I know there are thousands of people that are having the same issues everyone else is that has written about it.
 17th of Aug, 2008 by   Karen Vick 0 Votes
this company is a total joke, just denied a loan modification, my rate is now 9.3% who can pay that, they are the ultimate scammers!!!
 19th of Aug, 2008 by   aimey m 0 Votes
i refinanced my home with asc in 8/2006 with a 6.3% and it went up to a 9.3% in 9/2007.
i was able to get one modification down to a 8.3% and now my rate is going up to 8.5%.
i have applied for other modifications 3x and they lost my papers that they say have to
be faxed in. my husbands income was not applied the last time and i have been denied. they
would not let me speak to the loan modification expert for the ART program to reconsider because
they are to busy. i have faxed in all of my information to them several times and i keep getting the
run around. i also have had them force their own hazard insurance several times saying they do not
have any records i have homeowners insurance. even though i have my taxes and insurance
included in my payment. i just had to renew my insurance and now asc is saying i only have
my taxes included in my payment not my insurance and i had to pay farmers up front for the
entire year for my homeowners insurance. and they still tried to force their own hazard insurance
after farmers faxed them the proof of insurance.
PLEASE CONTACT ME REGARDING THIS CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM.
YOU CAN DEFINATELY COUNT ME IN