logo

Unethical company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

America's Service Company Complaints & Reviews - My mortgage was sold to ASC!

America's Service Company Contacts & Informations

America's Service Company

Posted:    Denise A. Cooley

My mortgage was sold to ASC!

I just received an notice that my mortgage was sold from Mortgage Lenders Network to ASC. I understand that selling mortgages is common and have never had a problem in the past. However, after receiving the mailing I went on line to find ASC's web site and it came back 'unreachable'. I also noticed that before their home page was listed on Google were many, many complaints about this new mortgage company. I called my former lender and left a message with Sandra Jarish, VP. I hope I receive a reply and I hope they can switch me to a different lender. It concerns me that MLN would even deal with a company with such a negative reputation.
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Sep, 2007 by   Steve 0 Votes
I had the same problem and do not like these guys at all.
 19th of Sep, 2007 by   Richbourg 0 Votes
I hate this company. For the past 3 weeks, they have been calling me about my payment, then in mid sentence, they say disregard the call.

I have never been late with my mortgage payment, NEVER, and the people who are calling as very nasty. No one can tell me why they show my payment in "holding", it is just one thing after another with them...I hate them and I am currently seeking a new mortgage company.
 21st of Sep, 2007 by   Bruno 0 Votes
Unfutanelly I think I'm Having the same problem with this company(America's Service Company) I'm Planinig of changing mortgage company!!!
 22nd of Sep, 2007 by   marcelo 0 Votes
Ihave the same problema with this company AMERICAS SERVICE COMPANY, I`am planing of chaging morgage company...
 28th of Sep, 2007 by   franklin madrid 0 Votes
I beem trying to make my payment over the phone 09/27/07 10. 00 am is beem inposible for 2 day to make the payment not eveemt automatic sisten work I call costumer servises they put me in inphone (2:45) minutes tha is to much gime call back 786 308 99 21
 18th of Oct, 2007 by   george ciavarra 0 Votes
My condo was just auctioned off last Friday for non payment of mortgage, I have all my canceled checks and my taxes are paid in full. I can not reach any one, what is going on? I was financed by new century mortgage corp, they went chapter 11, and then my mortgage was passed over to America's service company. This really sucks and I can not afford a lawyer to help me. Anyone out there have any suggestions or phone numbers or e-mail addresses??
 18th of Mar, 2008 by   Brenda Walton Johnson 0 Votes
America's Servicing Company is a homeowner's NIGHTMARE! Please, Please find a different lender if you can. When asked about the misc charges, they told me that was for someone to drive by house to see if the house was continously occupied... UNBELIEVEABLE!
 25th of Mar, 2008 by   shantel 0 Votes
Any one got a contact number for these guys?
 27th of Mar, 2008 by   Mr Fonseca 0 Votes
Amaericas Servicing Company is WellsFargo Bank. I agreed with most comments on this posting. I'm currently going throug the same issues about late payments and such. This lender has two contact numbers to diferent departments. Do not dial the number listed on your bill, such department will most likely screw you over and demand payments in full or come up with very unreal payment offers. You need to dial the "Lost Metigation department" at 1-877-222-7875 option 4. This department will listen to you and will send you the proper paperwork to start your "LOAN MODIFICATION". PLease remember this phrase "LOAN MODIFICATION" and ask for a fax number to fax all your documentation suca as: Financial Work Sheet, Financial Hardship letter (explaining the reason of you delay payment and how you wuold like to resolve them) and Prove of income (Last three pay stubs, etc). Once you provided all documentation, you need to keep on calling (If possible every day) to check on your case, in most cases it takes 10 working days. Do not feel intimidated to call, it is tou best interst to resolve as soons as possible. If you need help to type your letter ot to complete your package, seek for professional help to help you fill out the forms. All of you can do this but will need to be persistence - persistence is the key. If you have friends in the industry, I mean good friends or relatives, ask for help and coaching. I see so many people here listing their services but no advise. Please be carefull for companies ofering help as they could harm you more. If you decide to go with someone to take action, make sure to check the Goverment District Attorney website, to make sure such office is legal and licensed to help. Remember, it is your invesment and nobody will have more interest than you. Banks do not want your house if can pay, they will loose more money by taking it away, banks are willing to work with if it makes sense to both parties. I hope this help and remember "you can do it". Do not let your house go.

God help us.
 3rd of Apr, 2008 by   julie 0 Votes
the website for asc is https://ascccn.fnfismd.com/asc/ccn/ccnsecurity.asp

I was able to find the information I needed. Set up an login account and pw. Hope this helps!
 25th of Apr, 2008 by   lillie 0 Votes
american servicing company has not been at all like the experience portraited on this site. they have been patient, kind courteous, and helpful.
 15th of May, 2008 by   MARIBEL RAM 0 Votes
YES I HATE THEM..i ASKED FOR MY LOAN TO BE MODIFIED OR STREAM LINE MODIFICATION 1 MO. BEFORE MY ADJUSTABLE CAME DUE BECAUSE I NEW THIS WAS NOT GOING WORK..SO i FORWARD ALL DOCS THEY SAID THERE WAS 60 DAY TURN AROUND OK.. NOT BAD THIS WAS IN DEC..SO I DECIDED THAT I WOULD CONTINUE MAKING MY REG PAYMENT FOR JAN, FEB THIS MINUS THE ADJUSTMENT NOW..CUSTOMER SERVICE KEEP TELLING ME THAT I DIDNT HAVE TOO.. BUT LOGIC TOLD ME YOU GONNA OWE THE MONEY SOONER OR LATER.. SEND WHAT YOU NORMALLY SEND.. FINALLY IN MARCH THEY REFUSED MY PAYMENT.. THEY DIDNT WANT IT.. OKAY I PAYED SOME DEBT OF.. WHILE I GOT MONEY 60, DAYS, PASS 90 DAYS 120 DAYS...i MADE TOTAL 26 CALLS ..APPROX 1 WEEK SINCE I FILED FOR MODIFICATION..NO CALLS RETURNED, NO EMAIL, NO US MAIL..FINALLY I ACT CRAZY START YELLING AT THEM...INSTRUCTED BY ONE FRIENDS THAT WORKS IN LITIGATION DEPT OF ANOTHER CO.. i WRITE NASTY LETTER, I MAIL LIKE 10 COPYS, I FAX TO EVERY # POSSIBLE THAT I HAD..
AND i GET DENIAL...THEY DENIED ME OVER $6.44... REALLY THATS LIKE GIVING UP MY STARBUCK ON 1 DAY...I WAS BEYOND FURIOUS... SO I RESENT MY LETTER AND EVEN NASTIER...AND MEAN HEY WHAT DO YOU KNOW i GOT EMAIL BACK AN PHONE CALL..IT GOT SOME ONES ATTENTION... THEY ASKED FOR MY FINANCIALS AGAIN.. THEY COULNT EXPLAIN WHY THEY TOOK ACTION AND NOT WORK WITH ME...BUT THEN THEY TOLD ME 30 DAYS AND THIS WOULD BE RESOLVED...I RESUBMITTED.. NOW ITS BEEN 40 DAYS NO ANSWER...IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD...BUT REALLY IF THE DIFFERENCE IS ONLY 6.44 DAY.. HEY i CAN PEDDEL, BORROW, PULL THAT OUT MY *&^... THATS LIKE 1 GALLON GAS...i HAVE FIRST & SECOND W/ THEM THEY HAD NERVE TO CALL ME ON SECOND AND ASK ME IF i WOULD LIKE TO MAKE PAYMENT... i TOLD THEM IS i COULD KEEP PART OF MY HOUSE i WOULD..THEY DIDNT HAVE ANSWER FOR ME ON THAT...LOL.. IM JUST WAITING I HAVE COME TO THE POINT WHERE i CAN LIVE IN MY HOUSE FOR FREE...TILL THEY KICK ME OUT...WHEN ITS ALL SAID DONE... THEY RUINED MY CREDIT. JUST W/ ALL THE LATES...ON BRIGHT SIDE IF THEY FORECLOSE THE PROPERTY.. ITS NOT WORTH WHAT I OWE SO THEY WILL LOOSE MONEY...AND WITH THE MONEY THAT THEY DONT WANT TO TAKE FROM ME TO KEEP MY HOUSE... MAYBE ALL GET NEW CAR.. PAY IT IN CASH...HOW LONG AFTER THEY PLACE YOU ON THE LIST FOR FORECLOSE, DOES NORMALLY TAKE TO GET SALE DATE...? HEY MY FRIEND SAID SHE GOT PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN IN THERE HOUSE 26 MO W/ OUT MAKING PAYMENT.. THAT JUST INSANE...
 20th of May, 2008 by   ANNA Rodriguez 0 Votes
I ALSO HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THIS COMPANY? SO I HAD TO LOOK FOR HELP ELSEWHERE? OR ELSE LOOSE MY HOME! AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I CALLED A BUSINESS THAT NOT ONLY SOLVED MY PROBLEMS BUT GOT ME A SWEET DEAL! IF YOU NEED HELP? CALL THIS NUMBER (310) 477-1313 BELIEVE ME! THEY WILL HELP YOU FROM FORECLOSURE AND SAVE YOUR HOUSE!!! I'M LIVING PROOF!! FYI
 27th of Jun, 2008 by   debra 0 Votes
I think it should be illegal for a mortgage company not to have a working web site for its customers to make on line payments or e-mail them with any concerns they may have the attorney general in all states should be looking into this company business practices.
 2nd of Jul, 2008 by   Carol S. Peck 0 Votes
This is one of the worst companies I have EVER dealt with. I am a 57 year old widow, who has owned several houses and dealt with many other lenders. These people (and First Franklin) are the absolute worst. They don't pay my taxes on time, they claim not to have received my payments, and they are just plain nasty. I don't have any problems with other debtors, but they treat me like I'm a deadbeat who doesn't pay my bills. I am in the process of obtaining another mortgage. Nothing will give me greater pleasure than to have them paid off and not have to deal with them ever again.
 9th of Jul, 2008 by   bcampbell 0 Votes
ASC was not to pay may property t axes. They took out es crow and I paid my property taxes. They cleared the books and said that the notifications will come to me and not to them. They did not change the address. My ta xes were late, I paid a penalty. When I called they told me I was responsible for my taxes and changing the address. The notifcation still went to them that my taxes were alllegedly in arears. ASC told me to give them verification that my taxes had been paid. I told them to call the tax people themselves and to stop bothering about information the are not to receive. They also told me notification of my mortgage payment was a courtesty! Now, I don't get notifcation of my mortgage or what the balance is. They are always rude in writing and on the phone and take their time about responding...They need investigation in terms of unfair mortgages practices and I feel they are trying to set me up to lose my house!!!
 12th of Jul, 2008 by   Guillermo Benjumea 0 Votes
This company is a disaster; ASC is not well organized, they are not able to help the clients; they do not have online information; ome of these days a representative told me that the only solution was to sold my house and I was only late 3 months; nobody over the phone knows nothing
 12th of Jul, 2008 by   Kelly 0 Votes
ASC is a mortgagee's nightmare!!! They put my house into foreclosure because I was 2 payments behind. They said one payment was .10 cents under, therefore was NOT a full payment and it was "not applied". they can not find out where the money went to, however you bet your sweet ass that they take it out of your bank account!! I was awarded my home in my divorce, and currently ASC will NOT give me a mortgage on the home I already am living in and "own". Its a disaster and you can NOT get ahold of anyone with any brains!! They keep transferring you from one contact to another to another, and you have to explain yourself to everyone, OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I need a mortgage, can anyone help me??????!!!
 29th of Jul, 2008 by   Bradster -1 Votes
These people at ASC are course and aggressive. They appear to seek to foreclose on mortgages that are in good standing. Avoid this hellish experience. Do not do business here.
 29th of Jul, 2008 by   Bradster 0 Votes
The people at ASC are course and aggressive. They appear to seek to foreclose on mortgages that are in good standing. Avoid this hellish experience. Do not do business here.

Gift Cards Become Better Gifts