logo

CHEVROLET ONLINE LOTTERY
email Scam from hileman.15@osu.edu
2. (1 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE
4. (8 mins ago)

AMERIC'S SERVICING CO.

Posted:    NHRIVERAT2

SERVICE

AMERICA'S SERVICING CO / WELLS FARGO
I have a question about the Economic stimulus, HOMEOWNERS STABILITY INITATIVE, What about the Home owners having a UNDERWATER MORTGAGES and their mortgage is NOT owned or guaranteed by FEDDIE MAC, or FANNIE MAE.
EXAMPLE:
Our mortgage is with WELLS FARGO /AMERICA'S SERCIVING CO.

( ASC, P.O.Box 10388, Des Moines, IA 50306-0388
Customer Service 1-800-842-7654,
Hours M-F 8 AM -6 PM in your time zone.)

I just spoke with the Rep for America's Servicing co. and they stated that they are NOT guaranteed by FEDDIE MAC OR FANNIE MAE. also, , , , They stated that the owners of our mortgage are investor and maybe, just maybe, they will agree to lower our interest.( Our present rate is 7.800% ).
We are on a fixed income. We have done everything in our power to work with them but nothing. All it is charge after charge for any & all transaction both on line & by phone. Changing the payment time & time again, purchasing Flood insurance not looking to see if our home is already covered. purchasing it without our knowledge before the old policy is to be renewed. Expecting us to pay more & more. If we do not watch you escrow account we would have insurance payment taken that has already been paid.
Please, , , , , I know your Very busy, but please Check on the complaints that others have written about WELLS FARGO /AMERICA'S SERVICING CO. I found this by just typing in a search on AMERICA'S SERVICING / WELLS FARGO.
My last note,
We did not sign for a mortgage with this company it was sold to them a week after we place our names down on the dotted line. We were told that it was NOT going to be sold. I am asking for help for myself & others who are dealling with the company. We are Seniors, My husband is 66 and I am 60.
We are both receive Social Security, & I also receive Accidental Disability Retirement check.
Please free to contact us at anytime by phone, mail, or email.
Sincerely
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Feb, 2009 by   sharon 0 Votes
call the ftc 1-877-382-4357 and file a complaint then call your state attorney generals office call your congressman and senators in your state. This is illegal!

Federal Government Job Fraud