logo

Fraud

AMERACO
Rochester, New York
Phone: 602-904-3443
I had 2 realestate deals with 150, 000 in equty in them and ameraco said that could fund them before I bought the find it fund it program and they could not fund the deal .The could not find one invester out of 10, 000 I lost my earnce money on these two deal .Ameraco is a scam bussness they do not return calls, email and could not even come up with prof of funds or one investor what a joke this company is .I called and left a messge for some one to call me and no one ever did about returning the FIND IT FUND program so i did reurn the program and ameraco would not except it and it was returned to me .John Enderlin PS Do not get in volued with this company its a scam .
Comments United States Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of May, 2009 by   pacman569 +1 Votes
I have also purchased the system. I have yet to date made any money. They say the dont understand why the investors dont pick up the deals. Its all lies out of them. I have asked for my money back and they wont return it. I think we all need to stand up together and sue them and shut them down. Everything about them is lies and fraud. Doug and his works are all lies. Who every bought the system lets stand together and take the company down.
 14th of Jun, 2009 by   Casper -1 Votes
Ameraco is a great company, that sets you up with there list of investers in your own state and other states.You have to follow the program, Dont make a deal without the back up of the investers.You have to ask an offer that is lower than fair value so the owner can throw you an offer. During this process you buy yourself time to get an invester, that is interested after that if the real estate agent or whomever your working with.excepts the outragous offer you'll have to work fast put hours online with every invester send emails if you have to, Ameraco does make alot of money buy selling kits to people that dont try. Im glad i bought mine. Your setting up deals make low offers and get an agent that does not work for who ever owns the property. Its not a scam they dont work for you .You work for yourself remember that
 14th of Jun, 2009 by   pacman569 0 Votes
Casper,
I have been trying for months to get someone who has done a deal to contact me and we work together to do one. i gave my email address out and my home number and never got a message here u come along saying u made money. U know y u r saying it u work for them tryin to keep ameraco lookin good. U know it so just stop it. I got my money back after i turn them in to the BBB I tried sinces 11-08. here is what i dont get why give them money for a program that they tell u they r not involved with they r only the support system. what kind of support system is that when you send the 495.00 it should be free. if that is all they r. makes no sinces to me. I am just glad I got my money back. After almost a year of tryin to make it work with this company.
 22nd of Jun, 2009 by   Tony +1 Votes
Unfort. alot of people are learning the hard way about "Ameraco". When you talk with their "Senior Advisors"..they make it sound so easy and you can make alot of money in the real estate market . They want you to find property 30% below market value and go through there GLA list...And they have over 10, 000 investors to pick-up theses properties ... Once they do ...you get a big commission (3-7%)...W0W !!! Well, I've been doing this program for almost a year now...I submitted properties 30% below and did the GLA list and guess what...not ONE property has been pick up and I have made $0.00 in commission...And thats the TRUTH !!!
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   Diane -1 Votes
Wow, what a bunch of whiners. I guess that's why they call this Complaints Board and not Success Board, so you guys have a place to go to whine. John Enderlin: Signed on with Ameraco on 4/9/2009. He called on 4/10/2009 and they tracked his package which was coming via UPS. His package would arrive on 4/15/2009. He called on 4/13/2009 upset that nobody would answer his calls in support or give him his security information. How could he possibly have questions, he won't get the material for 2 more days. Upon his rude insistace, we gave him his security info to pacify him, so he could get a head start on what the program was requiring (thinking we were making a kind gesture). He submitted a deal that day. Now remember, he has no idea the criteria that's expected of him since he won't have the package for 2 more days. Turns out, this deal he is complaining about was not in the criteria that was oulined in the manual. He would have known that had he waited for the materials. Well he was fumin mad when he got the email back telling him that this deal was out of the scope of the program. Insisted Ameraco shop it (even though he was told that its not in the scope of the program). No Response??? No sh@#.
It's not what they were looking for. Your holding Ameraco responsible for YOU not being patient on getting the materials and holding Ameraco responsible for YOU not following instrutions...WOW. Had the program about 3 weeks and decided he would call Ameraco, and after a long conversation with the manager ( basically alot of F this and F that by John) Ameraco agreed to give him his money back. By the way, John is on several websites as an Investor looking for property that meets just about the same criteria that Ameraco was asking for.
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   Diane -2 Votes
One last thing on John: Ameraco tried calling him to let him know his refund was processed and his mailbox was full. Tried emailing to let him know...interesting, his email bounced. Not an easy guy to get ahold of.
 25th of Jul, 2009 by   jero 0 Votes
 31st of Jul, 2009 by   Diane -1 Votes
WHAT??????????? it a big bunch crap and a rip off people do not purchase course if it seems to good to be true it 99.9 you are right please dont...If this is how you speak to homeowners, yeah...It definitely would be a waste of YOUR time
 1st of Dec, 2009 by   SLICE 0 Votes
OK, AMERACO I HEARD YOUR COMPLAINT ABOUT JOHN ENDERLIN BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS WHO SAID YOUR PROGRAM IS A SCAM? WHY WOULDN'T YOU JUST BE HONEST WHATS WRONG WITH THAT? IF YOUR PROGRAM SUCKS THEN DONT HAVE PEOPLE SENDING THE COMPANY MONEY AND SAY THAT YOU CAN MAKE THEM. WHAT HAPPEN TO INTEGRITY?
 17th of Dec, 2009 by   foundation +2 Votes
Well I found the program yesterday and was seriously considering buying the program. I decided to do a little digging before I bought it though and found this board. It's not all the complaints that have made up my mind, honestly, it's Ameraco's representative's comments above. If they publically respond that unprofessionally here, then I don't want any part of them. The system makes logical sense, but I also know that if a company representative speaks as unprofessionally as Diane did, it speaks VOLUMES for the company as a whole, and I would never send them my money. There are a lot of people out here right now looking for work, and I'll tell you, if Diane above is paid for her time and comments posted, then she should be fired and someone who can represent a company (either a legitimate one or not) more professionally, should have her job. Sweetheart, you are not good at what you do. You made the company look worse, not better, and you didn't prove anything in your argument. Consider a carreer that doesn't involve customer relations. Just a suggestion.
 17th of Dec, 2009 by   Diane -1 Votes
I am not here to make Ameraco look good. That is an opinion you are going to form with or without my blogs. I state nothing but the absolute truth and if that hurts, well so be it. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to rebut the lies with the truth.
 30th of Dec, 2009 by   KEVIN FY 0 Votes
ALL THE SO CALLED COMPANIES THAT WANT SOME FORM OF MONIES ARE ALL LYING SCUM, I EMAILED FOR INFORMATION AND THEY KEEP CALLING, THEY ARE NOT SHY ON HOW MUCH THEY WANT YOU TO SPEND ON THERE SO CALLED COURSES. THIS IS THE AGE OF THE INTERNET FULL OF MODERN DAY BUSH WACKERS, WHO INTEND ON BLEEDING ALL OF USE INTO THERE SCAMS. MORE AND MORE ARE OUT THERE EVERY DAY LOOKING FOR SUCKERS, DO RESERCH, AND IF IS SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT IS.
 23rd of Jan, 2010 by   Fati 0 Votes
Well, I'm with the foundation who complained about Diane's response. And unbelivably, the idiot of a representative came back with a re-buttal that was even worse than her original post. All I can say to Diane is ... Thanks for making my decision easier. I want nothing to do with such scumbag of a company. And to think I was just about to send them $495 of my hard-earned cash!!!
 24th of Feb, 2010 by   Pete, John -1 Votes
These Posts & comments make no sence to me. For the fact that I have the sysytem. I also works!
As long the properties meet Ameraco's "Investors" criteria, they will buy the property. They have put in contact with 2 local investors I still currently do business with since I bought thier package 7 months aho. Yet sometimes I hear Neg feedback about them through various sources and even clients, so i have looked into this & read these blogs, and I am confused!!!??? This "FinditFundit" package they sell for $495 is a bargin in my book.
Only because I knew half of what was in the manuel, yet I don't have the money to fund my deals, whereas Ameraco did have 2 investors for the 4 properties I submitted over a 6 week time frame. My calls were returned and answered by a nice lady in what the call "support" or cust service help i guess...I don't think this program is for everyone!!! Only for those serious about making $$$ Also have the know how to deal in realestate!
That is the key! So anyways thought i'd share my story--J---Sincerely, John Peterson
 25th of Feb, 2010 by   diva4foreclosureleads 0 Votes
Hey John Peterson,

I have read all the feedback and I know the internet is in the day and age of modern day scam, but I happen to own a courthouse reserch firm who researches and collects foreclosure data in FL&GA for homes in pre-foreclosures for foreclosure databanks, attorneys and real estate investors. And I believe Amerco would be a good investment for me. I supply leads every day to foreclosure databanks who pays me thousands of dollars just to supply them with homeowners who are in pre-foreclosure.

So I thought I would take the knowledge that I already have and apply it to the Ameraco business model. I will keep you guys posted.

Sincerely, Andee Gerton
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   ERIC ALABAMA +1 Votes
SCAM!!! Don't be fooled. This company preys on the hopes and dreams of the average American. The only true way to wealth and prosperity is hard work and dedication. Every get rich quick company is a scam, just spend a little time on the internet and you will believe me.
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   Diane 0 Votes
And you know this how?? Are you a member? Hard work and dedication is what this realestate course is all about. So again, how do you know it's a scam?
 14th of Aug, 2010 by   Jesse18 0 Votes
Yep, i don't own the system yet, but... i still think ill purchase it. Everyone that has posted negative stuff, sound very immature, and don't sound like hard working individuals. To succeed in life you have to make up your mind that you're sick of working to make someone else rich. You have to have your mind made up that you want the freedom of self employment, and, you also have to understand that, there is no way to get rich quick. Ameraco's company may be a great way to reach your self employment goal, but any job that you work for yourself in, you have to be willing to put in tons of hard work. Most self employed people worked 2 - 3 times more per week than people who are employed by corporations, or other employers. Sounds to me like you guys just wanted to go out, find a foreclosed home, toss the info over to Ameraco and wait on the cash. I'm sorry, but that's just not how real estate works. You have to take time, and do tons and tons of very hard work. You have to be willing to be committed and bust your tail to keep you from having to work for anyone other than yourself. Life will teach you that, especially when you're sick of our current economy. Undoubtly you people complaining have never been in business for yourself, and don't understand everything that you're getting into before you just jump in. Its like you guys are jumping over a cliff w/o looking to see how far down the ground is. Look before you jump guys. If you're not willing to put out the work, then don't try to work for yourselves! Trust me, you think Sam Walton or any other business founder had a huge walmart supercenter just FALL INTO THEIR LAPS? NOOOO! They went out and earned their business and worked very very hard.

Anyways i'm gonna check out the program soon as I can send off the money. Thx for your opinions though guys.
 17th of Aug, 2010 by   Invest1 0 Votes
I just saved $495 that I can put towards my car insurance by not going with Ameraco ! Scammers what goes around comes around...
 11th of Sep, 2010 by   pmartinel 0 Votes
Over the last year I have submitted about 5-deals & have yet to have all of these claimed investors fund any one of them. It seems they analysis this differently that I do. Because they came back with the same responses all the same. Most of these deals were close but I ended up using my own network that I created than anything else. Good luck on all of your endeavors. Peter from AZ.

The Coming 1099 Tsunami