logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Electrolux
Double Oven will not heat after cleaning process
2. (3 mins ago)
morphsuits.com
not so nice
3. (13 mins ago)
Ymax Oration
Scam
4. (13 mins ago)
www.ea.com
Being charge a fee yearly that we do not want
5. (14 mins ago)
Reliance Protectron
Worst Security System with awful service.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

7030 Locust Ct
Dublin, California
Phone: 925-215-3303
ambertea.com
Ordered tea in December 2008. After 3 weeks, called/emailed with no response. In mid January 2009, initiated a dispute with Paypal, who had handled the payment for this vendor. After 10 days, Amber Tea was to provide to Paypal proof the order was shipped. That didn't happen, and instead of refunding my credit card, Paypal is pursuing the vendor because there is no money in theirAmber Tea's account to cover my refund.

The owner of this website, Chris Maslowski of Dublin CA, has many other domains that sell tea. Don't order anything from him at this or his other sites!
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Feb, 2009 by   escofiel 0 Votes
Yes, Amber Tea is an Online scam and I found out too late to rescue my money. I have informed the BBB but it won'yt do me any good at this point.

What's odd is their fake answering service is still active at 925-215-3303. Why hasn't the BBB or state shut this down?
 3rd of Feb, 2009 by   escofiel 0 Votes
It would appear that the dishonorable scammer, Chris Maslowski has several other websites including www.TeaNet.com and www.teaauctions.com (510 325 2015). Who knows how many other damains are out there. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SITES!!!

I’ve left voicemail but as expected no response and no refund!

Please register your complaint with the Golden Gate Better Business Accredited Business (BBB) at http://www.goldengatebbb.org
 8th of Feb, 2009 by   sheri 0 Votes
this is the EXACT thing that happened to me, i just filed with goldengate bbb in california. wow, thanks escofiel for the added info on this person...i just cant get over how many scammers there are out there these days...no one wants to work anymore, just lay around getting fat off of our hardearned money.
 21st of Mar, 2009 by   Richard E Taylor 0 Votes
I also ordered from Amber Tea and it never arrived. I sent more than one e-mail, with no response. But when I initiated a complaint with PayPal, and asked for either a refund or the tea, the tea did arrive. Now, though, I wonder if it really is the tea that the package says it is!
 21st of Jul, 2011 by   herbspicetea 0 Votes
he ordered a large amount of ingredients from my company in 2004 under Bonus Club/RedBush tea company name, over $ 1000 as previous checks had been ok. check bounced.. have never been paid.
 28th of Mar, 2013 by   Tea Drinker 99 0 Votes
HerbSpiceTea aka "Ratpoop Tea" is complaining here ???. WOW
San Francisco Herb an Natural Food Company was embargoed !!!
See all of the news and what you are drinking.
They were shut down by the Feds and California Health department.
Lets start class action suit against them.

Legal Strategies How to Deal with Collections