logo

Amanda Stewart

Posted:    Valerie

Fraud and scam

Amanda Stewart
Amanda Stewart sits at her computer and lies about people, attempting to slander honest people who care about horses all while she is attempts to cheat people. She interferes with company operations and acts like she knows everything about everything, she can be convincing but she has no proof, just lies her and her militant friends have made up. Lies about Crossed Sabers Stable and Second Wind, a company that has helped horses for years, rescuing thousands and finding them good homes, a company she has never adopted from, never donated to, never visited or volunteered and yet, she talks like she knows everything about them, she has on several occasions interfered with their company operations. Beware of this woman, do not turn your back on her, do not have relations with her, she can not be trusted at all. She would sell her grandmother to the devil if she thought she would be paid for it, heck she would just do it for kicks. Catrina Siboloski and Sue Malone are the other thugs that continue to lie about people and the public must now know the truth about them. They are all thieves pretending to be honorable people who care about horses. Nothing could be further from the truth. They are all horse abusers and frauds who pretend to care but don't.
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2008 by   Catrina Siboloski 0 Votes
Celeita Kramer needs to learn what "Defamation of Character" means. She's gonna be sitting in a court room because of it. Celeita goes on pretending to act innocent when in fact she is nothing more than a criminal that hasn't been arrested. She uses scam after scam, con after con to take ppl for their hard earned $$$. Something she knows NOTHING about.

She hasn't held down a taxable income in 12 yrs. All of her personal expenses are paid for by the donations that ppl send in for the horses she uses as a front. This has been going on for over 12 YEARS now. The state of WV has already stepped in a made her register several of her unlicensed businesses, 1 of which has been in effect for 10+ yrs. ILLEGAL FOLKS!

So please do not believe this writing on Amanda or Sue this is what she does to anybody that puts forth the truth about her. Follow this link here:

This site has unbelievable amounts of proof against Celeita Kramer & the things she has done to ppl. From $$$ schemes she has ran & they found her out, libelous/slanderous remarks she has made, refusing horses much needed vet care, to claiming to be a non profit tax exempt organization. The IRS is well informed & it's only a matter of time now!

the thorn in your side!

(just one more blacklisted person for telling on her, she can lie all day long, we all have the evidence & if being falsely blacklisted is what it takes to help ppl not be a victim...then so be it)
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   Amanda Stewart 0 Votes
OK...I think this is beginning to get funny.

PLEASE tell me what I've done that is a fraud or scam?

The ONLY reason I'm on here is because I investigated the claims of Second Wind Adoption Program after I was "blacklisted" on the SWAP website because of my views on equine slaughter. I have found numerous untruths and serious problems. Since I've tried to bring some things to light, I've been accused of everything from animal abuse to selling my grandmother.

I believe the post above is written by Celeita Kramer, the sole entity at "SWAP"

Questions? I can be reached at amandabstewart@gmail.com
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   former swapvolunteer 0 Votes
Disclaimer - I do not KNOW Amanda Stewart. I understand that Amanda Stewart is a well respected professional in the horse world with verifiable credentials. She works in the horse world but is not a horse seller, trader. I do not know her but do know that she has been slandered and libeled by Celeita, who claims Amanda lies about her but does not state WHAT, WHEN and HOW. Celeita has not stated WHAT supposed lies Amanda has stated about Celeita. Yet Celeita has accused her of being and doing things which are not remotely accurate. WHY? because Amanda has exposed Celeita's claims to the public. ALL the things that Amanda S. has said about Celeita Kramer and/or Second Wind Adoption Program and/or Crossed Sabers are provable and verifiable. Anything that I have stated or written about the same are also provable, verifiable and definitely the truth. Catrina S. has also stated truth and given verifiable documenation.

I am another who is 'blacklisted' by Celeita Kramer. Why? Because I exposed her illegal, fraudulent activites of soliciting and operating as a charitable organization when she had never registered nor applied, never mind been approved, as a charitable organization. I volunteered for HER program Second WInd Adoption Program back in '01-'02. I volunteered at a distance, as did Pam R. who was 'Nat'l Volunteer Director' and a number of other smart, capable people who believed what Celeita was saying! We believed that she WAS 501(c)3. She said it, she wrote it, she INSISTED she was and we never checked with the IRS! When people on the 'Board of Directors' began asking questions, they were 'fired'. You don't hear about them because they just stepped away from 'the program' and never made it known that Celeita was running a scam... soliciting funds as a charity when indeed she was not. I continued to volunteer, I wasn't 'fired'. I have all the records of my emails, phone conversations and written letters proving that I DID indeed volunteer even though she insists that I did not. I donated some money but mostly time striaghtening out 'misunderstandings' with adopters, donors, etc. It is true that I never set foot on Crossed Sabers Farm. I never met her in person. I imagine that had I actually done that, I would have 'seen the light' sooner. I chose to believe her. She claimed to be doing something I thought was admirable. The truth is that she was lying about her charitable status, she was soliciting funds, help and horses as a charitable organization when she was not ( for 10+ yrs). THAT is illegal!

I am not in the horse business, I have done some personal private horse 'rescue' where I have bought horses 'at risk', rehabbed and sold, free leased or given them away and donated to and volunteered for several animal rescue groups. I have had many Nat'l CH bred horses and actually became involved with Celeita because I had a horse I wanted to 'protect'. I did NOT 'donate'/send the horse to SWAP, but I did volunteer UNTIL I too saw the light!

For several years, I too just dropped off the SWAP supporters group. Then when more and more outrageous emails and stories came from Celeita, I decided that I could not stay quiet in good conscience. I knew that I would be subject to her outrageous stories, lies and outrageous emails...but I knew too much, have strong feelings about fairness. So, now I am called a thug? Me thinks thou doth protest too much! Show us WHAT, HOW and WHEN we 'lied' about you, Celeita or lied about 'the program' Second Wind Adoption Program which you have only RECENTLY registered under Mountain States Horse School as a WV non profit corporation and had yet to provide the necessary documentation to WV for actual approval when I checked early October. Application for 501(c)3 had not been made at that time either. What about the past 10+ yrs?? that SWAP has been operating promising tax deductions to donors? We have the actual emails from Celeita stating that she WAS 501(c)3!! There are all the archived website pages that prove what she claimed and that she indeed collected monies under that guise. That is illegal!! I have done nothing but point to that documentation which Celeita herself created. It is Celeita who has made her own noose. We don't NEED to make up lies!

I also am not aware of any pending or past legal cases having anything to do with SWAP, Second Wind Adoption Program, Crossed Sabers or Celeita Kramer where ANYONE has 'gone to jail'.

She throws around lawsuit threats and uses intimidatation to quiet those who would bring out the truth, question her ethics and actions.
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by   Marcia 0 Votes
Celeita Kramer, the author of this delightful post, is rapidly circling the drain with her vomit inducing horse trading business, laughingly entitled "Second Wind Adoption Program". If you're so terribly worried about slander, Ms. Kramer, why do you make up graduate level degrees for yourself? This information is easily verifiable by phoning the schools in question. Additionally, why do you claim that you've acted as an expert witness? I have found no information on this either. And finally, why are you lying about the 501(c)(3) status?

Quite honestly, I wish I would have "adopted" a horse for you, just for the sheer fun of going through the discovery process. Also, how can you care about horses when one of your solutions to dealing with unadoptable animals was "turning them loose?"
 4th of Oct, 2009 by   Newly Awakened 0 Votes
I had to check this complaint out since I read about it on my most favorite blog site. I have seen actual photographic evidence of a horse from Celeita Kramer. Absolutly horrific. I think someone with absolutely ZERO experiences with horses can plainly see that the horse in questions was deliberately starved and most likely not even given an adequate supply of water. Insane that this person would now attempt to slander the very person responsible for saving this horse's life! This horse now has a blanket, free access to food and water, pasture buddies, and more important the loving and doting attention of one of the Quesnel region's best vetrinary technicians (Not to mention a TRUE animal rescue advocate).

If I was this Allon/Celeita, I would first of all get out of horses- it is just not for you lady!

Second, I wouldn't be putting my self out there drawing attention to myself and my bogus organization, let alone Auschwitz-style approach to horse bording.

Thirdly, I am more than certain that there is an entire town's worth of people who where present at that auction the night those horse's went up for auction that were horrified and who could more than verify what condition said horses were in PRIOR to any new owners taking possession...

11 useful tips for how to use The Secret