logo

Kirby Vacuums
scam
2. (32 mins ago)
WC*MON TASTE 4 SAVINGS
Idid not authorize or order your services
3. (1 hr 9 mins ago)
Web.com
NO SERVICE, POOR PRODUCT
4. (1 hr 19 mins ago)
North American Fishing Club
Scam and rip off!
5. (1 hr 19 mins ago)
Menards
Lyon's Bathtub from Menards is crap!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Always Test Clean (ATC) Complaints & Reviews - Refuse to refund money

Always Test Clean Contacts & Informations

Always Test Clean (ATC)

Posted:    Linda ENgel

Refuse to refund money

I ordered their product, received everything, and then determined I wasn't going to need it after all. I talked to them via email and phone and was assured I would receive a refund if they received the product within the 30-day return window.

Now they won't return my calls, emails, or even answer their phones! I suggest you think twice before using this business.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Oct, 2009 by   heiberm 0 Votes
Same here. I have contacted them 5-10 thousand times (litterally through a script). They only acknowledgement that they received my inquiries was that they blocked my IP address from accessing their site. There are one or two IP addresses out there. I'll keep trying.
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   Jack Alexander 0 Votes
This is an Internet RIP OFF SCAM. I selected my type of product and paid for UPS 2nd day Air delivery via credit card.
I got an e-mail confirming ATC was paid from my credit card.
NO e-mail ever came with UPS tracking number or confirmation of shipping of any kind.
No product ever arrived.
The phone is never answered and several messages were left for them to call me. No calls were ever returned.
E-mails remain unanswered.
DO NOT TRUST THESE CRIMINALS with your MONEY !!
 16th of Jun, 2012 by   Michael Bartley 0 Votes
I ordered a product from Always Test Clean, and paid for product and shipping totaling over $45 on June 13th. They charged my card immediately, but I never received my product or tracking number and despite numberous attempts to contact them, I have received no response whatsoever. I think I was just scammed out of $45 and now will have to call my bank and report this as fraud.

Infomercial Scams