Alpha Imports

Alpha Imports
New York City, United States
Hi to everyone, I send a warning about this gem dealer ...I had a horrible experience with my order from them ..I was confused about my order so I called the 1800 number and I was treated with anger and hostility . The Guy actually yelled at me and wouldn't listen to any of my Questions . So I asked to speak to someone else and he said I could not, everyone is busy !!!Then he told me he was canceling my order and that he had the best prices in the WORLD !!
I ended up hanging up the phone, it was so surreal . I had picked out so many gems, It took me all day to select them .I sent then a very upset letter ... Hopefully they will change their attitudes ?!?! SO watch out for this company they also didn't have a lot in stock like the web page states ...so it really is poor selection and they are slow, with BAD service to boot .
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful?

24th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
both complaints from same person. Looks like person has some problem in himself.
I am a customer for Alpha for more than 13 years, first I met the team in trade show, found really friendly dealer.
I visited there show room for large inventory selection several time.

Alpha Imports NY Inc. Logo Alpha Imports NY Inc.
Customer Care Service