Stay away from these guys

I have been a customer with Allstate insurance for years with out accidents, tickets and I have seen their commercials talking about lower insurance, money back for no accidents no deductibles. I sent them a email and they sent me a letter telling me that not everyone qualifies. That's a big Joke for as long as we been a customer we have not been a risk pay are bills on time no accidents no tickets and we don't qualify that's a joke. I'm looking for a new Insurance company now.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful?

13th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Its all a scam to get you to go with their company. Allstate has got to be the most expensive company around. Not to mention they dropped all of their loyal customers in florida because they dont want to pay out home owner insurance claims for hurricane damage. As long as they pay only one person their rebate check every six months theyre legally allowed to advertise that junk. Stick with geico or progressive much better customer service and cheaper rates.

Contact Us