Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

AllPCZone

Posted:

Worst service ever

AllPCZone
AllPCZone did a great job in getting my order completed quickly and shipped out at a great price! I was very happy with the order and had no problems whatsoever when the PC arrived.

I highly recommend this company!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More AllPCZone complaints
AllPCZone - No refund for lemon computer

Comments

31st of Jan, 2011 by    -1 Votes
Not sure why we got a feedback here for providing great service to you.

Michael Solovey
Allpczone
CS Coordinator
 9th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
If you buy a computer from this company and it has any problem at, ask for a full refund. If you don't They will send you piece meal scraps until you are out of warranty then they will not cover the product unless you report them to the BBB. They should be smarter than to try an charge customers for parts on a lemon computer like they did me. Sounds like GM in the 70s.
 12th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Customer was upset because we declined to provide warranty service after the warranty had already expired, a little more than a year after experation. Blackmailed us with a bad review in order to get what he wants, when we declined left us this review.

Michael Solovey
CS Coordinator
 18th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have a great experience with them about 4 years ago they got me the PC I needed for under $600 it's still working great all I need to do is upgrade the motherboard.

Contact Us