logo

loan company
Testimony On How I got My Loan
3. (52 mins ago)
Booking.com
never give your credit card details to booking.com
4. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
Simmons Beautyrest
There is something to hide
5. (1 hr 50 mins ago)
Packleader
Do NOT Hire This Woman

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Alliance Lending, Saint Louis, Missouri Complaints & Reviews - Scam and cheating company!

Alliance Lending Contacts & Informations

Alliance Lending

Posted:    Valerie

Scam and cheating company!

Alliance Lending
1310 Papin St
Saint Louis, Missouri
Phone: 866-917-9710
www.alliancelendinginc.com
I also sent the 4 month security payment ($1275) after getting a call from a Corey Hunt. Should have known something was wrong when they money was going to a Wendy McFarland in Canada, even though the documents appeared to be legit. Got a call from Allen Tucker that they were unable to insure my loan for 10K and that I could either send and additional 4 months or get back my deposit plus moneygram fees. I am still waiting for my money.

After a week, I called for status of my refund, was told it would be sent out that Friday, still no money and now their number doesn't work. It's horrible how they took advantage of people, but I should have known it was too good to be true. Trust and believe if a lawsuit comes of this, I will definitely participate!!!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Alliance Lending complaints
Alliance Lending - Scam and cheating Co

Comments

14th of Dec, 2007 by   Shelly Rogers 0 Votes
They got me too. I was scammed for $1440.00. The guy I talked to was Brian Parker, but it was Allen Tucker that told me I would have to send more money. I was supposed to get my money back on 12-02-07. Still nothing!!!!
 15th of Dec, 2007 by   Lutoyer Mays 0 Votes
I talked to a guy named steven keen who told me that i was approved for a 5ooo loan. But i would have to send in a security payment of 935.00 i sent it in then i git a call saying there was a problem so i had a choice of sending in additional money or get my full refund back. I was told that i would get my money back on the 30th of november everytime i call i get a answer saying thank you ang goodbye... I still cant reach a real person. I hope those bastards are caught. And they pay for what they have done to these people besides me. I shouldv known better when i had to send in a payment but i thought everything was legeit.
 8th of Jan, 2008 by   Jacque 0 Votes
Alliance Lending scammed me too. 11/14/2007 $3,500.
 8th of Feb, 2008 by   Michelle 0 Votes
Here's one. Greg Mogan at Alliance Lending 866-736-6852 x156 tried to get me for $2160! They called and said I was approved for a $20,000 loan at an 8% interest rate. I knew that was too good to be true because my credit isn't that good. He wanted me to moneygram the 2160 to Ryan Miller in Alberta Canada who would pick up the money and take it to some "unknown" lender. When I asked who the lender was he said it was locked in his computer. Ha! That all happened today. I hope they catch them... it seems like they keep moving around.
 27th of Feb, 2008 by   Steve Capodanno 0 Votes
Yeah, they tried to get me also. Susan Walker at Alliance Lending Solutions 886-736-6852 x217 tried to get me for $1140! They called me too saying that I was approved for a $8000 loan at 8% interest. With my credit being bad I thought my dreams would be answered and I could get myself out of debit. She to, ask me to send it through money gram. When the little red light when on that something was wrong. When I told her I didn't have it all, she ask what I had. She spoke to her manager and came back and said they would except it. When I asked questions she didn't seem to want to answer them. What hit me was, where was I going to get the loan from?? She said it would be deposited in your bank account the next day. I was going to do it cause I needed the money. Then I got a call from the Aylmer Financial Group. A loan I applied on line. They told me something was wrong to check into it. I was shocked to see ALL the compliants about this company and even BBB had them down as a loan scams witha bogus address. I thank that company for telling me and finding out all this before I made the biggest mistake of loosing my money. I want to say to ALL that read this. If you neen a loan go to www. aylmer finanical group.com There great. They will ask for some money to secure the loan, but not like the amounts of Alliance Lending, plus they ask you to see a lawyer if you don't understand the paperwork. Plus there is not one compliant I could find on them, not even with the BBB.
 29th of Feb, 2008 by   Nikki 0 Votes
We got scammed too out of 1240.00 from Alliance Lending Solutions Susan Walker at 866-736-6852 x217 . I hope karma gets these people. Everyone we have talked with said we can file a complaint but basically there is nothing we can do to get our money back. If anyone gets this resovled please notify us. We will keep tring and let you know if we get anywhere. We do know they have been doing this all over the US and hopefully they will be caught.
 29th of Feb, 2008 by   Andrea Hersey +1 Votes
 9th of Oct, 2008 by   Pam +1 Votes
They have changed their name to Avalon Lending Group based out of Melville, New York but with the same 866-917-9710 phone number. I spent 3 days researching this company because I too got a call from them. I was just about to do the loan but something just told me not to.
 16th of Oct, 2008 by   Jenn Mulberry 0 Votes
When I got home from work I had a message on my phone stating that they were calling in reference to a loan application I had filled out online and that I was approved for $5000.00 at 9.9% interest and I needed to pay a downpayment that equiled out to 5 months of payments $787.11. They said after they receive that, they will ach the $5000.00 into my bank account. Then my first payment would be due April 2009, and my monthly payments for 3 years would be $157.98. I know my credit isn't in the best of shape, so I didn't think much of it at the time. What do I do, I signed the paperwork and gave them a copy of a voided check. Am I screwed, they are suppose to take the payment out on my next payday of October 20th. How do I fix this?
 16th of Oct, 2008 by   Jenn Mulberry 0 Votes
Just wondering who you have been talking to, I am so confused. Please let me know some info. Thank you, Jenn.
 20th of Oct, 2008 by   Marycela 0 Votes
I got scammed too this weekend for 1600. we all need to get together and do something about this. I already called my local FBI office but we need more people to get together in order for the FBI to open up a case and stop this people. I also called the police department and they said the same thing. This people dont have a heart so this really needs to stop NOW!! Im not going to stop until this people are in jail. If you guys dont want to do anything about this situation thats really up to you guys. But im not going to let this go by. Even though i dont get my 1600 dallors back i just want to see this people in jail. So we should get togher and do something. I know there is something we can do.
 23rd of Oct, 2008 by   red 0 Votes
I got scammed for $2560.00. Now I cannot even pay my mortgage nor feed my child. I am flat broke. something has to be done.
 30th of Oct, 2008 by   gary maddox 0 Votes
ya they got me 2 !!! $3200 !!! scam two days ago by the same company name and phone number. avalon lending group in melville, new york 1-866-917-9710 the first person who called me went by the name dan rogers who got me for $1600 then i got a call from a so called supervisor mr. peter brite that said they had made a mistake (internal comunication error) and needed another $1600 for/as a security deposit on my approved loan that would be directly deposited into my account in 3 hours or less !! but of course that didnt happen! I have been living at my work for the last 7 months because of prior money / divorce / health/problems . I guess i let my desparation over ride my gut feeling that somthing was not right about the whole deal !! regaurdless these S.O.B.s need to go to jail !!! and soon . I am willing to help and / or do whatever it takes!!
 12th of Dec, 2008 by   Nadine 0 Votes
Beverly Watts just calledl from Avalon Lending Solutions stating that I was approved for $40, 000 loan with a $3200 collateral payment. This collateral payment would be reimburesed in 6 months if the monthly payments of $359 were made on time. Someone tried to type a professional letter with a reused logo and requested me to signed. Stated that the offer was only good for 24hours and then they would close the loan. I told them I would look into them first and get back with them. The amounts on the loan docs were not the same and had MARIA TAYLOR listed as an agent. The company has a listing at www.avalonlendingsolutions.com, 54 Regional Drive Suite 4, Concord< NH 03301, 1866-231-9032 ext.300
 27th of Dec, 2008 by   David 0 Votes
I too was just taken by avalon lending solutions. Got a call from Beverly Watts. 10000 at 7 percent. thought it was fishy when they said to send 1550 to canada. I wish i would have read this sooner. Now i am deeper in debt. We need to catch these guys and make them pay us back. i am filing a police report.
 2nd of Dec, 2009 by   Paijah 0 Votes
I am not dealing with any of the companys listed previously but I received a notice from Derksen Lending Solution, 1400 N Prospect Suite #650, Milwaukee, WI 53202
1-866-773-5138 Rep named Katherine Bailey ext#301. Approved for a $15, 000.00 loan said I wanted a lesser amount of $8000.00 required to pay a collateral payment of $875.00 the loan will be for 4 years @ 7.25% with a monthly payment of $192.00 to start in May of 2010. Has anyone had any dealings good or bad with this company I really need to know. I have a tuition bill due like asap loan offer only good for a few more days. Must western Union the funds to them to receive loan either by direct deposit or 2 day courier. Please advise. In the meantime I plan to check out Ayler financial Group
Thanks
 14th of May, 2011 by   Nndnn 0 Votes
Just got a letter from allisance direct lending in CA to call 800 235 4605 to either refinance my car payment from a 12% interest rate (got it before l had good credit) to a 3.99% interest rate or go to a Toyota dealer for a trade in...with all this complaints above now l have second thought but before l went to bed l was so interested.
 16th of May, 2011 by   sfs 0 Votes
I received the same letter in the mail today. Decided to "google" them on the web. Somehow with all the above complaints, they still have an "A-" rating from the Better Business Bureau's website. Also, according to the BBB, there was only one complaint ever filed against them. Not sure about this but it all seems fishy...
 16th of May, 2011 by   sfs 0 Votes
Just checked the information listed above and it is different than the information I have on my mailing:

Alliance Direct Lending
1371 Warner Ave
Suite E
Tustin, CA 92780

But it all sounds the same as your stories listed here. Wonder if they have moved around?
 27th of Jun, 2011 by   Not gonna get me 0 Votes
Received a letter in the mail today, called my finance company to see how this Alliance Direct Lending would not only know my car payment amount, but also my interest rate as well? My finance company informed me that I have not opted out of receiving notifications such as these from 3rd party companies.. I asked her to opt me out of EVERYTHING. also went to BBB website 1 complaint, but I still was not convinced to even call Alliance Direct Lending or go on their website. I needed to do 1 more search which brought me to this and based on all the above complaints...RIPPPPPPPP RIP RIP into pieces the letter I received today and into the garbage you go.. Hope they don't get anyone else.. the above stories made me sad..People in the world can be so horrible. Just a word of advice... as my mom use to say, "if it sounds to good to be true... IT IS"! Take care.

More High School Students Get Diplomas