Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

SCAM

Alliance Healthcard Gold
Norcross, Georgia
alliancehealthcard.com
This company is either a SCAM or they provide the worst customer service the world.

They promise to provide you with a "discount" dental plan to help you save money on dental services with many local providers. They give you samples of the discounts on their website. So, because it was so affordable, I signed up for their GOLD PLAN, and gave them my credit card number. Money was deducted from my bank account, but they never sent me a dental plan card, no paper work, nothing that details what the discounts entail, how the plans work, and what I am entitled to as a member.

For this reason, I could not visit my dentist. Each time I tried to get the supporting document and dental plan card, I was told it would come in the mail, but never did. I called, I emailed, I spoke to a manager who promised it would be expressed mailed, and nothing. I have come to believe this a MAGIC SCAM to get your money, not send you anything so you don't feel comfortable using the plan, while they continue to membership dues from your account. Their customer service reps are no help, and give you the feeling they are laughing all the way to the bank or just don't give a rats butt if you get what you paid for.

Do yourself a favor and find a real dental plan.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Dental Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I wish I would have read this before I signed up. This company is a total scam. I, also, have never received my card. They did however give me a member i.d. I have tried every dentist within reasonable distance on their list. None of them have even heard of Alliance. I have given the dentist offices the phone number to Alliance and my i.d. When the dentist offices call, they aren't able to get any information. I am so frustrated!!

Contact Us