All Nutrient Hair Color

11925 South Willow Street, Manchester, NH 03103
New Hampshire
Phone: 18002213496
allnutrient.com
I tried All Nutrient Hair Color by Sukesha in my salon and found that it works horribly. The color will not cover grey hair and fades off tone after a couple of washes. I tried returning my unused product for a refund and the obnoxiously rude insisted it was an application issue and that I didn't know how to color hair. I explained that I had 20 years experience as a Master Colorist, was certified by the American Board of Certified Haircolorists, specialize in color services, own two salons, and perform about 15 color services each week. He told me that I must be an idiot and that his product could not be to blame.

I then found that his advertising was misleading. They say they are an organic hair color with no MEA. After reading their label, their product does not contain 70% organic ingredients that are certified by the USDA, ECOCERT, or some other recognized certification organization. Marketing a product as organic and not having at least 70% of the ingredients certified is a violation of the California Organic Products Act. So, I wrote a letter to the California Department of Public Health and filed an official complaint. Finally, I read their ingredients and the product contains MEA which is something their advertising says they do not have. I filed a complaint with the United States Federal Trade Commission for false and misleading advertising.

Stay away from All Nutrient Hair Color or any of Sukesha's products not just because they perform poorly, but because they engage in false and misleading advertising practices and treat their customers like garbage while being unwilling to stand behind their products.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

3rd of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I tried AllNutrient hair color and all I could say is that it doesn't work! I hated it!
 27th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
I recently had my hair colored for the third time with All Nutrient. Each time the condition if my hair has gotten worse. My hair is extremely dry, brittle and breaking. The dark color bleeds into the blondes. I have had my hair colored for years and have never experienced anything like this. I will have no choice but to cut my hair short just so it looks healthy again. I love my hairdresser but I refuse to have this type of color ony hair ever again.
 8th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I've used All Nutrient haircolor for years and love it! My clients love it too as they don't have any scalp irritation or fading with it. I've seen the above story on another website as well, maybe a disgruntled former employee??? Sound too bitter to be real.

All Nutrient Hair Color Logo All Nutrient Hair Color